Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > pluky

1. Old Comment

Giving wearing symbols a new try

When you mention that your Dom wasn't very happy at your first failed attempt, it sounded there was indeed pressure there to succeed with this. Mostly internal pressure you put on yourself to please him. Sorry if I misinterpreted what you were saying. Onward.
    Posted 11-01-2023 at 08:09 AM by FrostbittenSoul FrostbittenSoul is online now
  2. Old Comment

It's not meant to prove anything I think, it's more a kink like another, the way I see it is that it has a bit of exhibitionism or hidden public side to it, where the thing being exhibited or secretly shown in public is the DS. It's something that I wished to be able to do, both for me and for my Dom, it's definitely not a one sided expectation or a situation where I'm pressured.
  3. Old Comment

In all the years I have had a sub or slave I've never asked or expected them to wear something symbolic of our commitment to each other. Some have offered, and some have said they wanted to do it, but I have never put it in my rules for them or expected it. It is very easy for me to know when a sub has given herself completely to me. And I have no reason to question their sincere offer of both devotion and obedience. I do wish you best of luck finding something both you and your Dom can agree on. Just remember a true connection is felt in your mind, body, and soul, not in a piece of jewelry. And I know you already feel that. Onward.
    Posted 11-01-2023 at 07:35 AM by FrostbittenSoul FrostbittenSoul is online now
  4. Old Comment

Punishments

I broke the rules again and I know I didn't have any excuse, it wasn't an accident and I had the time to realize what I was doing, so I totally deserved the cruelty of today's punishment, if not more.

I had to whip my already sore (from standing at work too much) feet with a charging cord. It was really painful as well as humiliating to perform.
  5. Old Comment

First time figging

It's also fun starting to learn how to balance work life and being an online Sub, it sounded almost impossible for me in my head when I considered it at first.
  6. Old Comment

First time figging

Sounds awesome. Glad you enjoyed the fun
  7. Old Comment

First time figging

Sounds *delicious*. I envy your Master.
    Posted 10-25-2023 at 02:08 PM by GivingWantingDares GivingWantingDares is offline
  8. Old Comment

Punishments

Yesterday I broke some rules not really intentionally, and my Dom told me I was going to be punished for them, but I was also allowed to cum (that's a long story), and the tricky part was that I wouldn't know what my punishment would be until after I would cum and would have to take punishment then.

I was pretty sure it would be something that would target my sensitive clit. and I was really scared at the thought, so I didn't enjoy my orgasm at all, instead I kept thinking of what I'm going to endure, and I felt more like I was just coming to be punished and to prepare myself for this punishment rather than to feel pleasure. I struggled to cum and it wasn't that good when it finally happened.

When I was done I didn't relax into my post coming sensation and I went reporting to Sir instantly, because I didn't wanna cheat, in case he wanted me in that state of having just came.

To my surprise my Dom told me that was my punishment, there was nothing else. The whole point was to just make me dread what's to come and ruin my orgasm that way. It was a psychological punishment.

The relief of not enduring clit torture in that state was too big so it overcame the horrible feeling and regret of not having been able to cum properly.

I fell asleep almost instantly after because I had a huge huge day at work and am a few hours away from my period probably, and to punish me in that state was also pretty harsh as well for me, I did plead not to be punished but my Dom wanted to and I wanted to be a good girl.

I woke up feeling a bit subdroppy.

As harmless as this punishment seems, in fact one might not even see the punishment in here as I only got to come at the end of the day, it made me really think I don't wanna break a rule again.
    Updated 10-19-2023 at 09:00 PM by pluky
  9. Old Comment

Punishments

It's hard to say because a lot of the things I've been punished for, I couldn't really control them, they were mostly mistakes for my part.

Still even without that it's hard to say because they are all things I don't like and would try to avoid. Each one bad in its own way.
  10. Old Comment

Punishments

An interesting mix of punishments. Which would you say was the most effective at altering your behavior so that you avoid doing the action for which the punishment was given.
  11. Old Comment

Weird thing to wake up to

I will second the wet dream theory. Sounds like the tension from the denial finally took over your mind and from your description of the size of the puddle it sounds like you were having a great time.
  12. Old Comment

New achievement unlocked, I think I had a tickle orgasm

It's ok.

13. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by pluky View Comment
    I don't think I can change my sexuality, and that's not what I'm doing, what I'm doing is something else and I don't feel compelled to justify my reasons for it to you, not like this.
    Certainly not! You don't need to justify anything at all! I apologize for my weird reaction (and it seems weird to me, too - now). Can I blame it on tiredness? Or stupidity?
  14. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cstelle View Comment
    I don't like your project. I wanted to say something helpful (?) - but I think what you're doing is just bad. There's nothing good there.

EDIT: Having nothing helpful to say I should not have said anything. I'm sorry. (I think I'm reacting to the general idea of changing one's sexuality, or something.)

I'd have no clue what you're talking about if it wasn't for the edit, you've commented on a totally unrelated blog.

I don't think I can change my sexuality, and that's not what I'm doing, what I'm doing is something else and I don't feel compelled to justify my reasons for it to you, not like this.
  15. Old Comment

I don't like your project. I wanted to say something helpful (?) - but I think what you're doing is just bad. There's nothing good there.

EDIT: Having nothing helpful to say I should not have said anything. I'm sorry. (I think I'm reacting to the general idea of changing one's sexuality, or something.)
    Updated 08-20-2023 at 11:31 PM by Cstelle (Regret.)
  16. Old Comment

I think most people can only remember the last dream just before they wake up ... with me, that's the only one I can remember and the details of it start to fade rather quickly. There are mornings that I wake up that I'm very horny and leaking a lot of pre-cum but I can't remember having any dreams at all. Maybe other can hopefully offer some insight as well.
    Posted 08-17-2023 at 11:49 AM by FrostbittenSoul FrostbittenSoul is online now
  17. Old Comment

I don't remember dreaming of anything sexual lol I rarely ever get hot dreams actually 😔
  18. Old Comment

Your mind is the biggest sex organ you have ... sounds like a beautiful wet dream.
    Posted 08-17-2023 at 09:48 AM by FrostbittenSoul FrostbittenSoul is online now
  19. Old Comment

Aftercare need felt but not justified

I agree with the concept of 'when you need it, you need it' and this dosent need to be rationalised (like you say).

I want to throw out a couple of other things.... should there be 'forced' after care after a big session, even though you don't need it = I don't see this as a bad thing. It may even head off a lot of stuff before it bubbles up as drops etc can often be a few days before they are apparent.

Also... what after-care are you providing your dominant and what responsibility do you have to them in that capacity?
  20. Old Comment

Most subs know the after affects of an adrenaline crash and the time is takes for both the adrenalin and increased endorphin to burn off after a session but few are aware of another factor that can affect you as a sub and it can often go far beyond the most extreme endorphin experience.

I simply call it the deep bond that is produced between a sub and a Dom that makes a long term commitment so pleasurable. It's what a sub experiences when they have an intense focus upon their owner and the sub wants nothing more than to please their Dom. It leads to a state of mind that is known as "flying" and it is probably the most profound experience a sub can have.

Knowing the way you love to please a Dom is such a great need of yours, I would not be surprised if those emotions are also playing havoc on your body as well. And those emotions can happen at any time, not just at the end of a session.

But, you already summed up the perfect answer right in your 2nd last paragraph, I just wanted to give you a little background. You do not have to explain when or why you need that aftercare. You just know you need it. That's reason enough.
    Posted 08-10-2023 at 09:29 AM by FrostbittenSoul FrostbittenSoul is online now
  21. Old Comment

I think you hit the nail on the head. I often go with instinct and go with the flow, but also and analyze quickly/logically .

I also just ask. Sometimes when people look at each other it's limited. They look at each other like a picture frozen in the moment or mementos of the past, instead of something that grows, learns, and evolves. You can't judge or sentence a point of the river because it's already something else and somewhere else. Anyway, I understand what you mean.

You are responsible and self aware and have a good mind. Keep it up. I hope you feel better.
    Posted 08-10-2023 at 03:25 AM by Goddess Joanna Goddess Joanna is offline
  22. Old Comment

Maybe my first time intentionally and willingly breaking a rule in this DS...

Well sounds like you had a great night, hopefully his punishment also allows you to cum at the end and isnt denial.
    Good luck!
  23. Old Comment

Maybe my first time intentionally and willingly breaking a rule in this DS...

Uh oh, that's bad. But I can understand that feeling. It's like smoking cigarettes or drugs. You know what you are doing is not good for you but still end up doing it for the sake of pleasure that you will get at the end.

I am sure this requires a lot of self control.It's great that you have a Dom to keep a check on you 😁

Hope it goes well for you, good luck
  24. Old Comment

Rules

This post is currently not up to date because I felt I wanted some privacy in my current rules.
  25. Old Comment

Clit spanking pictures

Quote:
    Originally Posted by pluky View Comment
    Yes sorry you were late for that, I did end up deleting the link much much later than your
    comment on that thread
    Damn, didnt think to look here for it. Hopefully ill luck out to catch another good set soon. Was it a good punishment?