Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > >.>

duhmmm...
  1. Old Comment

Mother- Sadistic whore, Father- Does all to protect the whore

You'll thank them when you're older. Use to think exacly the same. ' Respect your mother!'
    'Apologize to your mother!'
    But aye. It's life.
  2. Old Comment

Mother- Sadistic whore, Father- Does all to protect the whore

This may seem a harsh comment because I always look at both sides of the situation.

because she is always in the wrong

Opinion stated as fact. She might think exactly the same thing (she's always right). And it takes two to argue.

He is getting at me telling me that I was completely in the wrong and telling me not to talk to my Mom like that and she has all these privileges cause she is a adult

Of course your dad will stand up for your mum. Yes, he should protect his kid, but he can't do two things at once. As for "not talking like that" - every kid gets that. You're not meant to swear at your parents, whatever the situation.

However, being an adult doesn't make her always right.

"What so since she is older she can scream at her own child for no fucking reason?"

No, she shouldn't. But it's what every parent does. And if the kid starts shouting, the whole thing blows up so it's best to just walk away.

Anyways I know i am in the right

Opinion stated as fact. You're saying that because you're angry, but it takes two to argue. Yes, in this case, you might well be in the right, but saying this can make things worse.

Phew

EDIT: Also, please don't call your parents whores. Yes, you're angry. Angrier than angry, but please don't. Without them, you wouldn't be here and you wouldn't be who you are now. Don't take them for granted though either.
    Updated 07-31-2008 at 08:14 AM by Davros
  3. Old Comment

Life, It's seriously not worth it!

Boo,dear, do you not think the houses in the City are a little more expensive then in a rurual area? Either that or maybe she was just in a bad mood. People (Females in general) do have wild mood swings,G! That should know by now! Other then that, do not be so hacety! Indeed, I agree withNewSlave, you are only 15, and I know it's hard to make friends. I only ever had a few, but be patient,luff. Three more years will fly, then you can make your own choices and decissions. But fo'serious, if you want to talk,babe, hit me up yeah. I'm not a freakin' friend for eye candy,dude!
  4. Old Comment

Life, It's seriously not worth it!

Probably laughable, but stand back for a second and just take a few deep breaths. We all have MAJORshitty moments and weeks, but it's just life. Life's a bitch. But you're 15... you've got an awesome 80+ years ahead of you yet
  5. Old Comment

What makes you keep going? =D =D

Aw,bless you. My grandparents (mother side) either dies before I was born, or when I was younger. My dad'smother I rarely see and his papa is in London. But the only one I talk too is my daddy. Not about private stuff though! HE's my idol. He taught and still is teaching me about morals and life. He is proud that i stayed on in school (unlike my brothers). Thus I want to make him even more proud and get in to uni! I think I am more of a daddy's girl then anything, and the only male I trust unconditionally. I think if I ever lost him.... I don't want to think about it. My mother on the other hand, she doesn't really care. She let's me do as I please, doesn't care about school (Half the time why I don't get work done, now or when in school-No one ever pushed me to do it.) or anything really. Sometimes I don't even feel love for her horrible thing to say I know, but I really don't. I don't feel a bond between her like maybe I should?
  6. Old Comment

Rawr!!!!!!1 I Like Waffles!11!!!!!!

Firstly I don't know what you mean by a closed blog, as this is clearly open for comment. All i can think you mean is that you've turned on your moderation of comments. If you want it to be over i strongly suggest that you delete this entire blog. The argument and personal attacks are clear to see in this one.

Secondly if you were to obey the forum rules, specifically rule 2 (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=6) there wouldn't be a problem.

And to newslave if people attack you can you please not rise to it, it only makes the situation worse. You should know better than this by now.
    Updated 05-11-2008 at 03:16 PM by Sum
  7. Old Comment

Jesus its over people. If you freaking mods would stop posting in the CLOSED blog there would be no problem.
  8. Old Comment

ZOMG, Chillaxe people!

I must agree withyou on IRC, i had my littleone ring me yesterday rather upset because of that place. They all take it so seriously, like there's no world beyond that place.
    Updated 05-11-2008 at 01:21 PM by Sum (it was the comments)
  9. Old Comment

If you two want to play kindergarten how about you do it per PM from now on? this is just silly and pointless...
    And if you can't do that i will end this here... and any other place too...
  10. Old Comment

I was talking about the everyone who is a idiot. Now seriously that was really imature i close one blog so you went to a diffrent one. How lame.
  11. Old Comment

My blogs are about things in general not single people who want to act like idiots.

Talking about me again? Or did you mean yourself?
  12. Old Comment

ZOMG, Chillaxe people!

LOCKED! So don't bother trying to post
  13. Old Comment

ZOMG, Chillaxe people!

Whether you locck or not is your choice. And quite frankly I don't mind arguments as long as people stay calm & don't fight & insult each other. Just stay cool, guys!
    Posted 05-11-2008 at 11:51 AM by SubMissChievous SubMissChievous is offline
  14. Old Comment

ZOMG, Chillaxe people!

Dude, LAWL! That had me in tears of laughter! God's Travis I heart you, G! <3 You should come to yahoo chat,Travis! Anyone whom is Emo in get's pwned the hell out of'em untill they leave the chat room. Oh god's it's funnnnny! ACK!
    Updated 05-11-2008 at 10:48 AM by Oreo_here
  15. Old Comment

Lawl, whatever two different opinions two different story's. Ta - ta for now, I don't want to argue.
  16. Old Comment

Travis,just leave it now! Post another -FRIENDLY- blog. >.> Lawl. I have like 13 Icons to make now! My lovely Andom wants one. So that makes it; You,Andom,Nikki, Hm,Lottie-Maybe. Daniel got one. I just made myself a new one for this name.>.> I need to know what you want on it,twirp!
  17. Old Comment

I said it to see your reaction, of which I'm glad you expressed because I now have a better opinion of what I think of you. And I'm sorry for coming back to defend myself!?

And no, I'm not the dumbest fuck on the planet. Thanks for the constructive opinion though
  18. Old Comment

Lol, Well You 'are' the dumbest fuck on the planet. And you said you weren't gonna come here anymore. So why are you here?
  19. Old Comment

No its just me and leona agree that your the dumbest fuck on the face of earth and I don't have time to argue with you.

You assumed Leona thinks I'm the dumbest fuck on the planet. Don't assume things.

I wasn't arguing. I was stating a valid point.

20. Old Comment

Travis. Hush. You're welcome to your oppinion, doesn't mean we have to like it,lad. D= That's OUR oppinion.
  21. Old Comment

No its just me and leona agree that your the dumbest fuck on the face of earth and I don't have time to argue with you.
  22. Old Comment

See what I mean? I try and be nice about my opinion (which everyone has the right to express) and then you come out with a reply like that.
  23. Old Comment

lawl stfu nub! Get out and stay out then, If your seriously that daft i don't want you reading my blog's.
  24. Old Comment

I've spoken twice and read your posts before I've decided what I think. Personally, I think this is an unfriendly blog, so I shall return no more
  25. Old Comment

Uhh sure.... Besides making me Lawl. I didn't under stand the majority of it.