Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Foxy Rose

1. Old Comment

Please read profiles!

You make a very good point. You must take that time, before you dare try to make that step. Also, show that true respect to that person, before displaying yourself. Stop, think, and ask!
  2. Old Comment

Tell them...

Quote:
    Originally Posted by justJane View Comment
    I like it, too, but I don't completely agree with it. Saying the words is important, but if actions don't back them up, the words become hollow and lose meaning.

It is still a nice thing to post, thank you for sharing!

And I just realized I never thanked you for the time to read this post.
  3. Old Comment

Tell them...

Quote:
    Originally Posted by asslvr's.butterfly View Comment
    I agree that hearing the words are important. Sometimes actions simply aren't enough without the words. I understand that everybody was raised differently, and if you grow up not hearing the words, it is hard to say them, but they are necessary.

However, I am also of the mindset that they CAN be overused. People say they love everything and everybody. I myself am guilty of this at times. So hearing just those words, aren't necessarily enough either. You need to have the actions to back it up, but also be prepared to share why you love somebody. There is nothing more powerful than to hear a list of reasons why you are loved.

I totally agree with you. I love hearing someone list why they love me so much. I know it might be hard sometimes, and it's the thought that counts right? I myself tend to sometimes want to overuse the words and I do try and say it less. It is hard sometimes and I do have to push myself. Physically it is impossible to prove my love to someone at the moment but I usually do it through physical touch. I like them to know that I am close and have deep feelings. Right now, it is messages (a LOT!!!) or a simple heart or a kiss emotion. Just not to overuse the words too much.

Thank you for your comment
  4. Old Comment

Tell them...

I agree that hearing the words are important. Sometimes actions simply aren't enough without the words. I understand that everybody was raised differently, and if you grow up not hearing the words, it is hard to say them, but they are necessary.

However, I am also of the mindset that they CAN be overused. People say they love everything and everybody. I myself am guilty of this at times. So hearing just those words, aren't necessarily enough either. You need to have the actions to back it up, but also be prepared to share why you love somebody. There is nothing more powerful than to hear a list of reasons why you are loved.
  5. Old Comment

Tell them...

I like it, too, but I don't completely agree with it. Saying the words is important, but if actions don't back them up, the words become hollow and lose meaning.

It is still a nice thing to post, thank you for sharing!
  6. Old Comment

Tell them...

Quote:
    Originally Posted by naughtylittlegirl View Comment
    I like this! Thank you for posting
    Glad you like it
  7. Old Comment

Tell them...

I like this! Thank you for posting
    Posted 12-08-2014 at 07:21 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  8. Old Comment

Tell them...

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Unidentified View Comment
    I love you so much baby <3!
    Ik hou van je <3
  9. Old Comment

Tell them...

I love you so much baby <3!
  10. Old Comment

For my uni pie <3

Quote:
    Originally Posted by StrawDog View Comment
    It does take strength to open up, especially if it's something hard for you to do, and if things are kept quiet until there is no choice but to release.

Being the Dominant partner does not mean being devoid of all insecurity or frailty; you are human. Hopefully you will use that pain to a productive end, becoming a better person, and more understanding of self and others, with support.

Time spent working on oneself in this way is never a waste. Good luck to you both.
    Thank you for the word of advice I am glad I have Unidentified there to push me and make me release all my fears. I couldn't have asked for a better sub or guy or person to have in my life! He came at exactly the right time when the gods deemed it fit for us to be together. And not a moment too soon or too late.
  11. Old Comment

For my uni pie <3

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Unidentified View Comment
    I'm so proud of you for yesterday, and for writing this <3.
    Remember that you never have to be afraid to tell me something, and that I'm willing to go through hell to let you get rid of your fears, and your sadness! I love you, and will do everything for you!
    Be mine forever, and I'll be yours twice that much <3

P.S.
    Trully opening up to someone takes a lot of strength, and you, by no means showed me any weaknesses yesterday. You reminded me of how strong you are, and how much I crave you <3.
    You deserve to know it all and I have just begun telling it. At first I was going to tell you the part I've told everyone else. But I felt last night as I began reliving the tale, that I was gonna tell you everything. And hold nothing back. I am only as strong as you think I am because I have someone to hold me and guide me along this journey. I know you will dry my tears at the end of it, when I am at my lowest breaking point. Then you will pick me up and we will live in Utopia for the remainder of our lifetimes! I love you <3
  12. Old Comment

For my uni pie <3

It does take strength to open up, especially if it's something hard for you to do, and if things are kept quiet until there is no choice but to release.

Being the Dominant partner does not mean being devoid of all insecurity or frailty; you are human. Hopefully you will use that pain to a productive end, becoming a better person, and more understanding of self and others, with support.

Time spent working on oneself in this way is never a waste. Good luck to you both.
  13. Old Comment

For my uni pie <3

I'm so proud of you for yesterday, and for writing this <3.
    Remember that you never have to be afraid to tell me something, and that I'm willing to go through hell to let you get rid of your fears, and your sadness! I love you, and will do everything for you!
    Be mine forever, and I'll be yours twice that much <3

P.S.
    Trully opening up to someone takes a lot of strength, and you, by no means showed me any weaknesses yesterday. You reminded me of how strong you are, and how much I crave you <3.
    Updated 12-06-2014 at 04:59 AM by Unidentified
  14. Old Comment

It has to stop

It's perfectly fine to feel angry and hurt over this, just keep positive. There are a LOT of people out there! You will find one that is perfect for you, even if it doesn't feel like it right now.
    *hugs*
  15. Old Comment

It has to stop

I hope you're okay I have no idea what's been going on...
  16. Old Comment

What has become of...

We do not hate ye.
  17. Old Comment

It has to stop

I'm with you Rose <3 I hope every piece would fit into right place and you be happy forever :*
  18. Old Comment

It has to stop

-hugs- I am sorry you are going through this Foxy :-(
  19. Old Comment

What has become of...

It is a very well expressed of in opening up. Doing, in what so important from you. I really like.
  20. Old Comment

What has become of...

I like it. Very nice poem.
  21. Old Comment

What has become of...

I'd make the second line more concise, other than that it's pretty nice. The words fit well and the overall message is very relevant, I'd say. Thanks for sharing!
  22. Old Comment

What has become of...

This is wonderful! How could we possibly hate you for being amazing?
  23. Old Comment

It has to stop

I am really sorry to hear, it was not like it should of been for you. We all know, that you must have all the key factors from both sides. If not, then it will crash down. You are a good person, and you will find better.
  24. Old Comment

It has to stop

I'm sorry things didn't work the way you wanted them to. I hope you can find what you're looking for eventually. <3
  25. Old Comment

It has to stop

(っ◑‿◐)っ

I am sad to read you are having a bad time. I hope things improve for you.