Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Tease

1. Old Comment

JLStockton25 - 7years on getDare

Congratulations! I know I echo a lot of people when I say gD is lucky to have you, but it's true You're lovely.
    Posted 02-24-2015 at 06:25 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  2. Old Comment

Happy 7th year to you. JL, no doubt you have mature in that person inside of you. Have a great day.
  3. Old Comment

Congrats! You have indeed been here a long time and the site as a whole is certainly better for it
  4. Old Comment

o.o Wow, grats on 7 years JL!
  5. Old Comment

Good grief. In internet years, that's actually 526. Congratulations JL - and well done for being one of the 'rocks' of gD, as well as a genuinely nice person (despite creepily leaving messages on my public board.
  6. Old Comment

Happy 7 years Jls (almost wrote what I always called you but caught myself) I hear 7 is a lucky number too! Or maybe Tease will make it unlucky and make you squirm for 7 days and nights!! Wouldn't that be lots of fun?
  7. Old Comment

WOW! Congratulations on the momentous occasion JL!
  8. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dare... View Comment
    No waaaay. You know everyone and they all love you (and treat you as an Agony Aunt ) I can't believe you've been being a lovely person on here for seven whole years now- gD would not be the same without you <3

Ahhh I like you Dare... well said she needs to work on her self esteem. It indeed would not be the same without her.
  9. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by jlstockton25 View Comment
    If there was a Queen of gD, it would be YOU!
    No waaaay. You know everyone and they all love you (and treat you as an Agony Aunt ) I can't believe you've been being a lovely person on here for seven whole years now- gD would not be the same without you <3
  10. Old Comment
  11. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dare... View Comment
    Congrats JL! You're like, the Queen of gD or somethin' <3
    If there was a Queen of gD, it would be YOU!
  12. Old Comment

Congrats JL! You're like, the Queen of gD or somethin' <3
  13. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by jlstockton25 View Comment
    You brat! Thank you so much for the insanely sweet blog. Turd.
    I go to the effort of finding old versions of your profile, write you a lovely sweet blog and you call me a Turd?

So RUDE!!
  14. Old Comment

You brat! Thank you so much for the insanely sweet blog. Turd.
  15. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Iodine View Comment
    Congratulations seven years is a long time.
    I know past her prime now, old lady to some of the youngsters here he he
  16. Old Comment

Congratulations seven years is a long time.
  17. Old Comment

Daddy Dom and My Little Princess

@Tease - the idea of anyone on this site disapproving of something as relatively harmlessly kinky as caregiver/little would leave me a little taken aback. And as JLS said, it doesn't necessarily define who or what you are, it's simply an aspect or facet of an individual's personality makeup.

The dd/lg dynamic came about between NLG and I as a developing thing, but it still doesn't define our relationship completely as there are plenty of adult interactions at the same time - but it certainly provides a fun undercurrent in almost everything we do, and softens some parts of d/s, which I think is a good thing.
  18. Old Comment

Mini, I have to thank you so much for being so helpful when Tease reached out to you, and for all your help with our own little discussions. You should go into business, you'd make a killing! Just, let someone else handle all the boring big kid stuff so you can just have fun!

Alexis, it WAS scary saying that, not knowing how he would react. At that point, only a small handful of people knew I even had a little side, so to expose it so early was frightening but once I'm in a little mindset, I can't shut it off. I'm so lucky he was so receptive and went with it.

Butterfly, I will draw the best glittery butterfly ever!

NLG and butterfly both, I'm so happy you have also recently/semi-recently embraced your little sides! It is crazy how the right person or situation can bring it out of you, and it's so fulfilling when you find someone who cares for you enough to indulge your little side, and even more when they happily becoming your caregiver! Very happy for you both, and I know how scary it can be to be comfortable enough to silence your insecurities and let this side of you out. Congrats to you both for doing so!
  19. Old Comment

I really so happy that the two of you have found each other. You both deserve to be happy, and every time I see you two together, I just can't help but smile.

I want to commend you on going with the flow when she "threw" her little side at you that night. A lot of people might have had a "what the heck is this" moment and run away, but you embraced it and went it and look where it has landed you.

It makes an already exciting journey, even more incredible when you can explore and learn and grow with each other as you go, and this is something that both of you are just starting to explore. I am so glad I am one of the people who get to spy on your journey. Thanks to you both, I have had the confidence to start exploring my little side a bit as well. I have always hidden her away or suppressed it, not fully understanding it. But it has been extremely helpful the past weeks to be able to retreat into a bit of a little state when my stress level has reached all time highs. So thank you both for that as well.

Good luck, and best wishes on your journey together.

Oh and PS. I still want little JL to color me a butterfly with her glitter crayons.
  20. Old Comment

@minimarshmellow - Oh I'm sure it's going to be full of cuddles and fun Hope that your new daddy is giving you loads of them as well

@naughtylittlegirl - Thank you for the kind words, so happy that it works for Wardell and yourself and how great that you find it.

@Alexis Rune - I'll be the first to admit it is surprising and caught me completely off guard but sometimes in life it's those surprises that yield the best rewards. Could be happier.

@JLStockton25 - Well Well fancy seeing you here. he he he. Yes you do like to throw surprises my way but I'm so glad that you did, it's amazing. There's really no need to thank me at all, I'll continue to be here to support you as I know that you will be when I need support as well.

It really is the start of something so very special so lets enjoy it
  21. Old Comment

Tease, its surprising that you took to it so readily and completely. I think that says a lot about you as a Dom and as a person. Good luck with everything as you move forward down that path!

Its awesome that you were able to express yourself so directly to him, JLStockton! I could imagine it might have been nerve wracking to say that without any previous discussion of that interest.

While I don't associate CLOSELY with littles overall, I think I have a decent amount in common with the many littles. At any rate, I truly respect them and the scene as a whole!
  22. Old Comment

This was such a joy to read! I'm happy you both are having such a wonderful time exploring this new aspect of your dynamic - it snuck up on Wardell and I too, and it turned out it fit us remarkably well, so I'm very excited for you And I'm glad that you have such good support around you (minimarshmallow sure knows her stuff!) because you are both lovely and deserve it.
    Posted 01-25-2015 at 02:55 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  23. Old Comment

WooHoo!! I get so excited when I hear about new caregivers and littles.

I love being a little! It is the one place in the whole world that is safe. I don't have to think about school, money, stress, or anything other than giving my caregiver cuddles and coloring pages.

I am so happy for the two of you May your relationship be filled with lots of cuddles and snuggles and no toe noming monsters!
    Posted 01-25-2015 at 12:49 PM by minimarshmellow minimarshmellow is offline
  24. Old Comment

You're welcome for throwing my little side at you with no warning. :P You have been truly amazing and so supportive with my everything. It's so new to me too, and I can't thank you enough for making me feel comfortable embracing it.

It is always so fun having Daddy around, whether it's Disney time or playing with my dinosaurs. No tickling my knees! Daddy is always there when I need him, to tuck me in and protect me.

I hope both Tease and I coming out and talking about our Daddy/little dynamic will encourage anyone who thinks they have that side to them to give it a try. I've kept my little side under wraps for fear of being judged or looked at differently, but Tease has helped me realize it's nothing to be ashamed of. We aren't just Daddy/little, we still also have a "traditional" D/s dynamic. I have a little side, I'm not little all the time. It's definitely not all or nothing.

Thank you to my amazing Daddy Dom for taking this journey with me. You're incredible, and I'm so thankful we found each other.
  25. Old Comment

Christmas Wishes

That made you all cry? Are you on your period or just a bunch of softies?

It was cute, thank you Sir