Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Jon's World.

It's like a normal world, only weirder. Now with 100% more poetry!
  1. Old Comment

Cuddles.

Yayyyyy cuddles!!
  2. Old Comment

The truth about bad subs.

Welcome to the wonderful world of negging. Negging is pastime of the moronic and pathetic which is growing in popularity, although it certainly is not growing in success. Incidentally, it is also why I have such a long list of ways to rell someone to fuck off...

Also, I'm glad you replied to your idiot as you did - very well said. Also, feeding these darlings to kittenlyss is also fun.
    Posted 12-22-2015 at 06:08 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  3. Old Comment

The annoyance of owning an above-average sized penis

Quote:
    Originally Posted by An_Jon View Comment
    How tall are you? I'm around 6"1/6"2, so I'm around what you'd call tall. #CanNeverStandUpStraightOnTheBus #JeansNeverFitBothMyLegAndWaistSize
    I'm 6'6" (197cm), so not quite professional basketballer height. Jeans aren't such a problem - with Levis, but I ride a motorcycle, and have to have Kevlar jeans custom made. Suits, and the like, you just cannot buy off the rack. Oh, and don't ever expect to fit on just any motorcycle, especially sports bikes.

Having said all that, it's nice to be able to see over the crowd
    Updated 12-03-2015 at 09:54 PM by Wardell
  4. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tigerlily View Comment
    This was hilarious to read
    Thanks!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Wardell View Comment
    Well don't get me started on the problems associated with being tall!
    How tall are you? I'm around 6"1/6"2, so I'm around what you'd call tall. #CanNeverStandUpStraightOnTheBus #JeansNeverFitBothMyLegAndWaistSize
  5. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by eivins View Comment
    Just pointing out all the REAL problems.
    You mentioned tight trousers,sweatpants, and hurting vaginas... So...
    And ingrown hairs are relevant because they're much more bothersome to a vagina than a sarcastically oversized penis. Just saying. #therealissues
    I bet it hurts less then accidentally killing nearby small animals when pulling your pants down. I can't own a cat any more.

Quote:
    They may be more of a pain to an anus, however, so I will concede that point.
    Yeah, you concede that point right in the ass.

Quote:
    And it's obviously a joke, albeit not a funny one. *rolls eyes*
    You know what's the least funny joke? Having an over-average sized willy.
  6. Old Comment

Well don't get me started on the problems associated with being tall!
  7. Old Comment
  8. Old Comment

Just pointing out all the REAL problems.
    You mentioned tight trousers,sweatpants, and hurting vaginas... So...
    And ingrown hairs are relevant because they're much more bothersome to a vagina than a sarcastically oversized penis. Just saying. #therealissues
    They may be more of a pain to an anus, however, so I will concede that point.

And it's obviously a joke, albeit not a funny one. *rolls eyes*
  9. Old Comment

Quote:
    I just want to point out that they make condoms sized to make men feel better about themselves.
    It also doesn't matter what size you're buying, you get weird looks.
    Also, skinny trousers and thanksgiving don't get along either.
    also, ingrown hairs on any size vagina hurts.
    Also, when I wear sweatpants... It's because I have a baby belly. no, not an actually baby.

Basically, these problems exist everywhere.

Yes, I too noticed that when I was younger, and saw that the smallest size possible is large. Male egos, amirite?

Who mentioned thanksgiving or bellies? I didn't mention those at all.

WHO MENTIONED INGROWN HAIRS? They hurt guys of any size too. I purposefully didn't mention ingrown hairs because they have no relevance at all.

However, thanks for commenting.

thisblogpostisajoke
    Updated 12-01-2015 at 05:38 PM by An_Jon
  10. Old Comment

I just want to point out that they make condoms sized to make men feel better about themselves.
    It also doesn't matter what size you're buying, you get weird looks.
    Also, skinny trousers and thanksgiving don't get along either.
    also, ingrown hairs on any size vagina hurts.
    Also, when I wear sweatpants... It's because I have a baby belly. no, not an actually baby.

Basically, these problems exist everywhere.
    Updated 12-01-2015 at 04:52 PM by eivins
  11. Old Comment

getDare for Beginners.

this is funny.
  12. Old Comment

Me as a writer.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by realwing View Comment
    Thanks for the great post!
    I'm only quoting that bit so the message back doesn't get *too* long

Thanks for your kind words throughout your comment, they really do mean a lot. You can probably appreciate why it's taken me a little while to get round to responding here. I did just want to take a few minutes to say thank you, though.

Regarding the haiku - I believe that a good haiku should like a puddle that goes a s deep as an Olympic swimming pool - it doesn't look like much but when you get into it you should just be able to keep on going through meanings.

Read this for instance - it's translated from Japanese, so the structure doesn't quite fit in English, but that's irrelevant:

Blowing from the west
    Fallen leaves gather
    In the east.

This is perfect, in my opinion. If you wanted 10 words to perfectly sum up orientalism then here you are. Just 10 words, saying something academics have written countless book about. It thinks about not just how the west has impacted on eastern culture, (and the decline - note fallen leaves) but also how the west constructs it's own version of eastern culture for itself.

I'm blabbering now, sorry - I just fucking love haikus.

I'll see myself out.
  13. Old Comment

Me as a writer.

If I see a huge block of text somewhere I usually don't read it unless I'm bored and looking for something to do. Your writings, however, are worth it. Your writings suck me in so it is no longer just a block of text but a story.

Beginnings
    From what I read, I would never have guessed that you were dyslexic. I know a couple of dyslexic people who tend to forget words sometimes. None of them have tried to become a writer.

I admire your persistence in becoming a writer, even with the difficulties you had with it. It sounds like the kind of story you would tell children to try and show them that they can grow up to do anything they want to do.

My uncultured self had to look up what a Haiku was, something I did after I read your post as I got a bit lost in the content. I never managed to put my finger on it but I now realise this is the reason for a natural belief in an afterlife, which leads on to religion. A subject for a different discussion.

Developing
    I'm betting you thought long and hard on your paragraph on addressing bias, rewriting it many times. It is a very difficult subject, due to it's recursive nature. You might say you could be biased when saying that is trying to sound less biased which indicated that it's biased but... ect. Don't try to decypher that last sentence.

Reading backwards was surprisingly easy to do, in terms of speed. It doesn't make any sense though (unless you write a palendromic sentence). I can see how that can be a big handicap when it comes to putting your time into literature. It makes me feel a bit guilty attempting to write at your standard and making this comment a bit too long.

You're not the only person who has trouble with paragraphs. I try to keep them not too long and try to split them up depending on subject. It is hard, however, to make sure that trying to make paragraphs nice, neat and readable doesn't effect what you actually write.

You as a writer
    I am completely amazed at not just the honesty you have about why you write but at the understanding you have about why you write. It's not quite the honesty but more that you know that you're doing it for attention. I also admit I am writing this comment for your attention, as I value it. In comparison, people give to charity because it feels good to give to charity.

I knew that writing was a hobby of yours but I never knew you were going to go and do it professionally. I wish you the best with your work and am glad you get to share it with people outside of this community.

In the future
    I am glad to see you are not only fairly successful in the past, despite your disadvantage, but also have plans for the future. Although I can't really speak for the community, I can give you my support in what you're doing, for what it's worth.

I don't usually praise people that much, quite rarely in fact. To put things in perspective, I've probably given out more praise in this comment than I have this year. I'm sure that reflects on me as well as you.

I'm sorry for the long comment and copying your post's structure. I had a lot of things to say and lack imagination when it comes to that. I just instantly think of things to say as I read and try to remember them when I make a comment. It makes for a bit of a jumble of thoughts that can be hard to read.

Thanks for the great post!
  14. Old Comment

How to be a GetDare Master (male version)

NLG: Thank you! And yes, I agree, my duck is awesome

Lola: awww, thanks! Hope they live up to your expectations

Techie: That's because the steps are fool-proof, obvs (Or proof of fools, one or the other)

Realwing: Haven't spoken to you in ages man! Glad to see you enjoyed it
  15. Old Comment

How to be a GetDare Master (female version)

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dubs View Comment
    The best part is, this is reality.

At least until the part where money is involved, everything will happen exactly like you wrote!

And the Mi$tre$$ part can work as well, "sadly" for these dommes, not on getDare.

Good blog. I like.
    Thanks man, appreciated!

I know it can't work on getDare - the idea was to post something that so completely wouldn't work. I see Mi$tre$$es in the ban list near enough daily, so I thought that would be a fun angle to go at.

The mods do an amazing job at keeping getDare free from scams like this, so thank you to all of them. You're all the sexiest!
  16. Old Comment

How to be a GetDare Master (female version)

The best part is, this is reality.

At least until the part where money is involved, everything will happen exactly like you wrote!

And the Mi$tre$$ part can work as well, "sadly" for these dommes, not on getDare.

Good blog. I like.
  17. Old Comment

Your sarcasm is way too advanced for me. I would have taken your post as written until about half way if I didn't read your Beginner's Guide to getDare.

It's nice to see you're still writing posts to keep the blog section alive with entertainment such as this. Keep up the good work. I look forward to your next writings.
  18. Old Comment

This is how Sinister snagged me. Just reading the steps has taken me back to the moment he reminded me that I actually LOVE public.

These steps are a true work of genius and my panties are already dropping
  19. Old Comment

your blogs are some of my favorites to read! i get so excited to see them pop up.. and now i have two to enjoy today lovely read..as always!
  20. Old Comment

Oh my gosh. I know this is written in jest, but I have actually had domly doms pull about 90% of this with me.

Thank you, I needed a giggle.

Awesome duck, by the way.
    Posted 08-17-2015 at 04:09 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  21. Old Comment

getDare for Beginners.

Cheers guys - appreciated

Wardell - Kevin came back because he loves and appreciates me. He's a loyal duck. Aren't you?

"Quack"

He loves me.
  22. Old Comment

getDare for Beginners.

Fantastic! I wish the people who needed to read something like this would. It really isn't that hard, but somehow it feels like it is rocket science for some. Thank you writing this!
  23. Old Comment

getDare for Beginners.

Hey... I can't argue with any of this. It works for me! One thing though Jon. How did you manage to copy my technique so closely? Did Kevin spill the beans? And why's he back with you? Fickle bloody duck!
  24. Old Comment

getDare for Beginners.

Quote:
    Tell her she's a either a prude or a whore. It doesn't matter which really, as neither are wholly true - but the impact of those insults will make her titties practically take pictures of themselves.
    This! Negging in a nutshell. I have bookmarked this into my special file. Thank you!
    Posted 08-11-2015 at 08:32 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  25. Old Comment

getDare for Beginners.

That was wonderful!!!