Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Fat piggy's punishment blog

This blog is a permanent record of some of the punishments and humiliations I have received.

I am a fat piggy and am grateful to RST for training me. I am obedient to him and am subject to any discipline he deems fit.

I will chronicle my servitude to him and further shame myself on this blog.
  1. Old Comment

Weight Loss - New Plan

I have a good weightloss plan for you... Stop eating from a feeding through
  2. Old Comment

Weight loss yet again

There is no hope. A fat little piggy is always gonna stay a fat piggy. Your name should be Mschubbyx
  3. Old Comment

Fatty's weight loss blog

Winter is comming, christmas is comming... I bet your ass will get even bigger - wait, is that even possible?
  4. Old Comment

Fatty's weight loss blog

November seems to go rather well! But be warned that if you continue with the last few days' trend, there will be a price. Get a grip on yourself, fatty.
  5. Old Comment

Weight Loss - New Plan

Quote:
    Originally Posted by SirStephen76 View Comment
    Did you ever get your meal plan arranged with your friend? It's even more important to be strict with that, as you're not able to do the other part of the feedback loop (weighing yourself) for now.
    Thanks for the message Sir Stephen!

I did get it arranged and I am following it.

I was allowed to have a milkshake after I was discharged from hospital, as a treat.

Since then I have been very obedient to the meal plan.
  6. Old Comment

Weight Loss - New Plan

Did you ever get your meal plan arranged with your friend? It's even more important to be strict with that, as you're not able to do the other part of the feedback loop (weighing yourself) for now.
  7. Old Comment

Weight Loss - New Plan

Thanks so much! I really appreciate all the advice! Will definitely take all of this into my plan. I feel better already just reading this.

Thanks for the kindness ♥️

One day at a time!

Luckily I'm working online so at least that will be normal and keep me busy...
  8. Old Comment

Weight Loss - New Plan

I have mobility issues, myself.

Deep breathing exercises and singing. I'd suggest simple meditations, too, to help reduce stress, but people tend to wig out about that.

If you can get to a weight bench, upper body work and core exercises.

Be in the fresh air; it will help avoid going stir-crazy, and keeping warm will use some energy.

Maintain sleep. It's easily disturbed if not moving about, pain, and feeling bad due to reduced mobility. However, restful sleep is needed to recuperate and prevent poor decision making.

Keep an eye to avoid constipation and bloating.

Use the time spent sitting to plan/prepare meals. It may also help you avoid the blues because you'd be doing something useful, productive and focussing on your goals.

Keep your water fluids up, avoid sugary drinks and alcohol while you can't move so much.

Be aware that pain and boredom might drive you to eating when not hungry, purely for comfort or something to do. Resist that by keeping your mind occupied.

Hope some of this helps, and you have a speedy recovery.
  9. Old Comment

Too fat to function

Thank you

Quote:
    Make sure you do, in that past you've promised to keep your weight loss blogs updated and you never do. That's probably why you're such a disgusting, fat mess now, you've just buried your head in the sand.

Even now, you've lost 0.3kg in 2 weeks of official weigh-ins - you're not going to be at your target weight any time soon at that rate, and even your target weight was too heavy the last time you started a blog on the topic.
    Thank you SirStephen, that is an important observation. I will remain more committed. I've had enough of being a huge blobby cow and offending everyone's eyes.

This fat pig promises to keep the blog updated.

Thank you for helping this big slut become less disgusting.
  10. Old Comment

Too fat to function

Thank you

Quote:
    Originally Posted by MsX View Comment
    Thank you for taking in interest in this fat slut. Piggy will keep updating this embarrassing blog.
    Make sure you do, in that past you've promised to keep your weight loss blogs updated and you never do. That's probably why you're such a disgusting, fat mess now, you've just buried your head in the sand.

Even now, you've lost 0.3kg in 2 weeks of official weigh-ins - you're not going to be at your target weight any time soon at that rate, and even your target weight was too heavy the last time you started a blog on the topic.
  11. Old Comment

Too fat to function

Thank you

Quote:
    Good to see the fat pig taking her weight loss seriously at last, she's been slacking and letting herself go for far too long.
    Thank you for taking in interest in this fat slut. Piggy will keep updating this embarrassing blog.
  12. Old Comment

Too fat to function

Good to see the fat pig taking her weight loss seriously at last, she's been slacking and letting herself go for far too long.
  13. Old Comment

Weight loss

Nice written! You will sure get back on track with these motivations.
  14. Old Comment

Humiliating questions

I lost a dare and had to answer ten humiliating questions from a particular user - this is what I got
  15. Old Comment

Humiliating questions

I agree those arent so humilating.

Tell us something embarrassing that makes you wet.

Have you ever used something of someone elses to masturbate then put back without them knowing?

Is there any degrading/humilating word/nickname that gets you instantly wet?
  16. Old Comment

Humiliating questions

not too humiliating msx.

who have you honestly thought about involving in your humiliation?

what do you want to have happen to or with you in public in a safe environment?

How far are you willing to push your hidden public limit?
  17. Old Comment

Open letter to someone I offended

Chris, it really wasn't too easy, but it's part of my humiliation and punishment.

Shadow, he's definitely not lenient on me. I agree, I was expecting to be made to apologise, but I think he felt that I'd suffered a lot and it would suffice. I definitely had a rough time when I was grounded and endured a lot of pain, humiliation and loss of privileges.
  18. Old Comment

Very lenient disciplinarian letting you be rude to someone and not even apologize to them. That would of been the very last thing id of had you do if I was disciplining you.
  19. Old Comment

That's a well written letter. It can't have been easy sharing that.
  20. Old Comment

No, I ended up not doing that. My disciplinarian said I'd suffered enough. But next time I go to the pharmacy I will be sure to be very polite to them so that I don't have to endure another punishment like this one.
  21. Old Comment

Did you ever go back and apologize to both of the girls yet? If so how did they remember you, and how did they take it?
  22. Old Comment

Thanks for commenting - I did not notice that, but you are right, it does make me look self-centred, which is exactly the behaviour which led to my punishment. I'm not planning to give it to her, mainly because public is in my limits, but I wanted it up here as a form of humiliation and to show that I am sorry.

This whole process has taught me a lot about humility. I have learnt that my actions affect others and that I do not have licence to behave like a brat. If I ever behave so disrespectfully again I hope to receive severe punishment.
  23. Old Comment

That's a nice and very sincere letter. Well done.

Are you going to send/give it to her?
    If so, you might want to change the fact that every paragraph starts with 'I'. I don't want to nitpick or be mean, but it might make you look a little bit self centered. Change it up like this if you want:
    "A while ago I was in your pharmacy and.."
    "For what I did, I underwent a week of humiliation."
    Etc.
  24. Old Comment

I have been grounded

I won't be a man at all
  25. Old Comment

I have been grounded

I think you will be a better man after that.
    Posted 09-15-2013 at 12:56 AM by alex_gomez2013 alex_gomez2013 is offline