Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

1. Old Comment

trial run - updates

You were very understanding that I was unable to do anything those last two days and I liked that a lot. Hopefully we'll be able to make up those two days in the future, and follow them up with many more!
  2. Old Comment

trial run - updates

Aw, that's not good - I hate it when people just drop off the map like that! I hope he responds, but I suppose if he doesn't that maybe tells you all you need to know at this point.

I hope things go well though, and no more delays (because that must be frustrating for you). Thank you for continuing to update us.
    Posted 05-19-2015 at 12:07 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  3. Old Comment

trial run - updates

Good luck! I hope all goes well!
  4. Old Comment

Trial run - Week 1, Day 5, Master 1

Yes. It was called miami 7 or something along those lines. Each master has a week. So the current one has two more days and then I have two more weeks with two different masters
  5. Old Comment

Trial run - Week 1, Day 5, Master 1

S CLUB 7!? i haven't heard of them in years.. i think they used to have a show on ABC family, didn't they? how many more trials do you have for each candidate?
  6. Old Comment

Random PMs

This is actually why I was against any real life BDSM for so long, because I kept encountering this attitude (mainly in fiction) where the sub/slave would be 'punished' for things which logically were not his/her fault, things that were entirely out of their control or were at the very least unreasonable expectations. I figured the problem was I was too logical to be a sub, that it necessarily required a suspension of all logic and acknowledgement of the nature of reality, because what would shape reality, what defined 'reasonable' expectations for the sub/slave, was the will of dom.

And now I know that such a concept just means that the dom is completely out of touch with reality, has no genuine understanding of BDSM apart from a shallow caricature, and is probably one of the last people on earth who should be dominating anyone.

My logical mind tends to ask things like, why aren't wannabe doms punished for asking stupid and inappropriate questions or for not even attempting to read profiles or use proper grammar?
    Posted 05-09-2015 at 09:00 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  7. Old Comment

Random PMs

@DrW & Tkws;
    Sorry for partially high-jacking the thread but: Not sure if it's an Asian thing but, Asian girls can - proof.
  8. Old Comment

Random PMs

Quote:
    Originally Posted by drwarschauu View Comment
    Ummm... wow. I still am amazed at some guys sometimes.
    Let's forget about the fact that he thinks he has any say in what he can make you do or not. Let's even skip the fact that he feels he deserves to know your bra size. Why did he feel like punishment is a proper response to smaller boobs? I don't care much for punishment in D/s. I do know that doms use it to change behavior. How is a small bra size something you can change? Gah! It makes no sense!
    *head explodes*
    Didn't you know girls can change their bra size.

Just takes plastic surgery. How dare girls with small boobs not get plastic surgery to make them larger!?

In all seriousness, people like this are jerks.

I have a small bra size and no small bra size means you can get punished.

Like drw said, you can't change bra size (well you can but that's a pain in the ass and breasts.) and Mother Nature gave us our size for whatever reason.

He was probably a desperate guy who couldn't find a sub and thought this would get his rocks off and you wouldn't refuse as it was a punishment.
    Updated 05-09-2015 at 02:31 PM by LitDarkness (spelling.)
  9. Old Comment

Random PMs

Ummm... wow. I still am amazed at some guys sometimes.
    Let's forget about the fact that he thinks he has any say in what he can make you do or not. Let's even skip the fact that he feels he deserves to know your bra size. Why did he feel like punishment is a proper response to smaller boobs? I don't care much for punishment in D/s. I do know that doms use it to change behavior. How is a small bra size something you can change? Gah! It makes no sense!
    *head explodes*
  10. Old Comment

Random PMs

This kind of a-hole is the downside of any site like this on the internet. I have been known to troll such people when the mood strikes me, but I'm much more likely to ignore them. Not that I have to deal with them nearly so much, not being female...
  11. Old Comment

Random PMs

Forget about this arsehole star... Randomly I will get worked up by these kinds of PM's. I even made a blog about people not reading someone's info on their profile. You can either ignore it and delete it, or keep it and read it if you need a giggle :P
  12. Old Comment

Random PMs

The funny thing about these people is that they think/associate 'punishment' with submission. They thing that as soon as they mention some form of punishment, that the recipient will automatically fear it and 'obey'/'submit'...
  13. Old Comment

Trial run - Week 1, Day 3, Master 1 + health update

I love hearing about hidden public, but im curious you glossed over the way you was turning the vibe on and off. Did you have to reach into your panties to turn it on/off or was it wireless with the remote in your pocket, or was there a remote with a cord hanging out of your pocket that anyone could have possibly seen?
  14. Old Comment

So glad you are feeling better! (Dry weather is sucky, thank goodness for doctors and the end of headachyness). The spankings sounded like fun, and kudos for wearing your vibe to class (so much braver than I). Hope you have another wonderful day tomorrow
    Posted 05-07-2015 at 05:51 AM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  15. Old Comment

Sparkly, I have a suggestion on your nose being so dry. I've used this time and time again when my nose is dry or I have a sniffle, use petroleum jelly or Vaseline on the inside of your nose. Don't used tons but just enough so your nose isn't so irritable. I had a lot of nose "bleeds" last year when I was ill at the end of our winter and it did help relief the irritableness a lot for me personally. One of the many unknown uses of Vaseline, in fact

Continue with the blogs... Sounds like you're having a little fun there. Good luck with the rest of the tasks. Looking forward to reading some more
  16. Old Comment

Trial run - Week 1, Day 2, Master 1

That is quite a lot of comments skimmed most of them so sorry if this has been said. I enjoy these trials you are having I wish more girls did this sort of thing being patient and trying to see how things work out with a guy instead of jumping at the first one that replies or catches their interest.

I am sorry your previous dom is bullying you as well, I caught a lot of the comments before you deleted them just wasn't going to mention it because so many of the girls jumped to your defense. Its great that you aren't letting him get to you. It is a shame he cant just let you move on and be left with the feeling of he let a good one get away for whatever reason.

Originally I was a little disappointed you don't mention who the dom is you are working with but I kind of understand that now since the previous is stalking your every move. I just wish you the best of luck with whichever dom you choose in the end and hope that your baggage you are carrying around finds a way to get lost or maybe shipped somewhere where we don't have to deal with him again :P You just keep doing you and a good dom will be there to be your knight in shining armor and help you run off those pesky troublemakers that refuse to take no for an answer.
  17. Old Comment

@Babypuppy - our comments and opinions are based on many blog posts, comments and pm's that have been exchanged. Star has done a great job of moderating her own blogs so that the worst of his comments are deleted. Even I have missed some and have heard from them from other people.

The fact that he has been asked to stop multiple times to stop yet continues to harass her, is wrong. It is a form of bullying and abuse.

You are absolutely entitled to your opinion and since you presented it in such a nice way we deffinetly wouldn't attack you even if we don't agree.
  18. Old Comment

@BabyPuppy: And Star does not need us to defend her, she is certainly capable of defending herself. That does not mean as people who care about her we cannot or should not be supportive, stand with her, and tell someone who has lied, manipulated, harassed, and then thrown a fit repeatedly to treat her better. Masterdaddy has been given ample chances to respect Star, yet chooses not to over and over. Several people have now tried to explain to him why his comments are not welcome, and he has chosen to respond with hostility and continued harassment. Decent adults do not go around crying that so and so started it and therefore he is not responsible for what he said. Decent adults do not blatantly disregard the wishes of someone else and do something continually that upsets or bothers someone. Decent adults don't pretend to know something they don't and be something they aren't, without the ability to listen to others and admit mistakes. If you are looking for childish actions, I believe those would qualify.
    Posted 05-06-2015 at 04:05 AM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
    Updated 05-06-2015 at 04:09 AM by naughtylittlegirl
  19. Old Comment

@Star- I understand that and have sent him a PM discussing a few things. So hopefully that helps him.

@Eivins- I did see what went on and everything. I'm not basing my opinion on not see anything. Some things were and some in my book wouldn't be.
  20. Old Comment

@Baby Puppy-
    Not attacking you here! Just wanted to say that Master Daddy posted a lot of things that have been deleted by Star. They were quite simply, unacceptable. Basically, you're basing your opinion without seeing what actually went on. He was very much attacking her trial.

And what Star said, she's requested that he stop. He hasn't. That's called cyber bullying.
    Updated 05-06-2015 at 03:57 AM by eivins
  21. Old Comment

@Baby_puppy: You are absolutely right to, he does have that right to post his opinion but I've requested that he doesn't yet he keeps doing it, that's classified as harassment and that's the main point I was making.
  22. Old Comment

Actually...(Please don't hurt me) I think MD has the right to post his opinion. I don't think he's hurting her reputation at all and all of you are acting like five year olds about this. Honestly if she's such a big girl why does she need twenty people defending her? I like Master Daddy I do. I'm just saying I don't think he was attacking the trial master or her reputation. Yes the exclamation marks were the only thing that made it worse. Without exclamation marks the comment wouldn't be as bad. You can't be an illiterate fuck for misspelling one word, if that makes you one then I'm in that boat too. I'm voicing my opinion so don't attack me.
  23. Old Comment

@Switcharoo: I've thought about it but I would rather know what he was saying than hear it through everyone else

@Asslvr's.butterfly: Thank you so much for your kind words. You really don't know how much it means (you almost made me cry near the end with the comments about the community being behind me). Thank you
  24. Old Comment

Star, you are doing so great. Keep reporting him for harassment, and deleting his comments and hopefully he will dig himself a hole big enough that he can't crawl out of. I think he has already lost the support of virtually every member on this site. Now we just need to wait for him to break the rules or gain enough attention from the mods to get himself banned.

We are a ccommunity and we stick up for each other when it is needed and there is a lot of support here. It should also be a safe place for you to talk about your kink without being harassed each and every time. I know there are a lot of people who would have run away by now, myself included, but you amaze me at how strong you are.

I know going to the doctor sucks but I'm really glad you are finally going to go get checked out and please do keep us updated because we care a lot about you.

@Switcharoo - Kudos for standing up for her and your relationship with her (even if it is just a trial). She deserves a Master who is going to do everything they can to protect, support, encourage and cherish her. I don't know a lot about you but it seems that you have shown the potential to do those things. If, for some reason, you and Star don't click, i hope you find somebody just as great one day.

@MD - I don't even really know what there is left to say to you. Abuse comes in many shapes and forms and you are guilty of at least several that we have all witnessed. You have tried shaming her in public, attacking her verbally, trying to manipulate her with lies and emotional BS, harassing her over and over, harassing other getdare members ..... and I could probably continue.

Please just stop. Stop and think. Is there really any point to what you are doing? She has shown that you cannot break her. We have shown that we don't believe your lies. If you want to continue being a member of this site, just take a step back and leave her alone. You can write your own blog and as long as it isn't attacking people, I, and I'm sure others, will be happy to leave it alone and let you say what you want to say, because you have the freedom to wrote what you want to say too. But leave Star alone. She is much better off now than she ever was with you. And now she has the support of an entire community behind her so if she should happen to be in a situation where she is not being taken care of (either by herself or her Master) we are all going to step up to make sure that she gets what she needs. That is what this community is about, not putting each other down and attacking them. So just stop!
  25. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by sparklystar View Comment
    @Switcharoo: it's hard but we just have to deal with it.

For everyone's benefit - Given that I have told MasterDaddy02 to stop posting comments on my blog I shall give him the same decency on his but will make a point here over what was written. Yes my blog is public, yes anyone can post comments, but when it is continually nitpicking, and picking up on things that myself (as the sub) have no issue with I classify it as harassment and as such will report it as such. Go ahead and write comments - I'll just continue to delete them and report them. It's a public blog because its the only place I can talk about these things as the person knows. And in regards to tasks. He never made me spank myself 300/800 times. THAT WAS MY CHOICE!! Besides doing corner time for over an hour (which I was made to do by this master) is probably more bad for me than, as I have bad knees and neck from an accident as a kid, than a few hundred spanks.
    You may want to think about putting him on your blocked list.

And what star said is right: the 300/800 times were her choice and while I am proud of her for doing them, she was well aware that she could have done 0 and I would have been ok with it as her health is more important.