Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Slavery of an Awkward, Shy Girl

It is a student, a high school senior, who is owned at all times. It is forbidden from wearing any undergarment or bra at any time no matter what, and it is forbidden any clothes at all whenever alone in master's room. It's bowels are frequently punished by enemas and each day it edges again and again but it is never allowed to reach orgasm.

Long ago at the beginning of it's ownership it asked master to lower it to a state of perpetual suffering, the put it in it's place, and each day it gets closer to this ultimate goal. A low point is under "A New Computer, Losing Track of the Days" which was the most terrible experience in it's meaningless life.

Each day it needs two dares to carry out. It's limits are very few, and mostly do not hinder the actual task, only how it will be shared. It will not go on camera, post images, or otherwise do anything to reveal it's vanilla identity or out it to it's vanilla friends and family. Other than that it will do almost anything.
  1. Old Comment

Report Day 5

Quote:
    he gave me the following task.
    tsk tsk. Who is this "me" it speaks of?

And is this day 5 or 6?

And looking forward to the essay, whenever it's ready.
    Updated 12-30-2012 at 05:26 PM by Rose_Angel
  2. Old Comment

Report Day 4

Potential punishment essay topic... to 'fit the crime' seems it would be logical of writing on the importance of following a Master's orders to every last detail to please him....

And of course, you should just report on how you feel being called "it" in your next blog to fulfill that order.. or should have been this one.

And of course, I share the same sentiments as Shadow. Well done!
  3. Old Comment

Report Day 4

Keep up these excellent blogs maybe it will spark others interest to give such great reports in their dares/blogs
  4. Old Comment

Report Day 3

Sounds like a fun trip to the mall
    Have you had any replies to the notes you left?
  5. Old Comment

It's Injury

It is thankful for all your concern. As it mentioned as long as it takes care of itself the injury shouldn't turn into anything too serious, painful yes, but serious no.

It would also like to assure that it's master was understanding, and in regards to this has said the following:

" It is forgiven of all disobedience that may occur as a need for healing properly and safely. Do whatever it takes. This includes the warm baths, all anal activities, removing the thong, and anything else both necessary and/or optional if it will lead to a direct effect of aiding in recovery. It being premed would know more about it than I would but things like kneeling or crawling, using furniture, bathroom use limits, cold temperatures, if any of those rules would cause prolonged recovery time you may disobey but only if they would directly affect healing. Not if it's just for comfort while healing. "

Punishment is not forthcoming, though punishment would be understandable as it damaged master's property. It is somewhat akin to a parent punishing a child who does something dangerous.

Of course as master is not abusive, it's punishment (if any as master may be merciful) will not occur until it's recovery is completed.
  6. Old Comment

It's Injury

I agree - Safety should come first. I hope you will heal fast. And there is nothing to punish you for...
  7. Old Comment

It's Injury

Yikes, sounds very painful. But you're a good slave for wanting to please your master so desperately.

However, I agree that if you're punished for this, you need a new master. Hope you post more on how well your anal training goes.
  8. Old Comment

It's Injury

Love your reports sorry to hear you got injured attempting it. Should always remember to stop at the first sign of a problem rather then trying to push through it
  9. Old Comment

It's Injury

Yes, very sorry to hear. Personally... I think you should have stopped at the first sign of blood... Anyway, hope you get better soon and I'm glad you recognize that safety comes first... As should your Master.
  10. Old Comment

It's Injury

If you end up getting punished for that, then your master doesn't care about your well being and you need to find a new one.
  11. Old Comment

It's Injury

Sorry to hear about the injury, get better soon and take care of yourself.
  12. Old Comment

Report Day 2

I look froward to the reports as Im sure your Master does as well.
  13. Old Comment

Report Day 1

This slave thanks you for your compliment. The slave has always received honors and accolades for it's writing ability, and the slave has taken advanced writing classes since it's freshmen year. The slave is pleased to say it's effort paid off in serving it's master.

The slave would like if it pleases master to take writing classes in colleges but alas the slave intends to be doing pre-med, with NROTC and band, and it is unlikely that the slave will have any free periods. A shame indeed.

The slave will write it's paragraphs this way from now on, the slave thought that indenting with three spaces was enough for this post but upon examination the slaves sees now that it isn't. The slave thanks you for your advice.
  14. Old Comment

Report Day 1

It's honestly very hard to believe you're a high school senior with this written so nicely. One piece of advice though, is to add spacing between your paragraphs. I look forward to reading more posts in the future.
  15. Old Comment

The Slave's Rules

This slave's ownership is entirely online, and is based around Master's trust for his slave to not stand in his room even when the slave is not (nor will it ever) be directly watched by him.
  16. Old Comment

The Slave's Rules

Is it a set of rules for offline D/s or for online? A little bit confusing, for example, #18.