Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain

My actual thoughts. I could care less if you disagree. I welcome feedback; except from the stupid. Go away.
May contain things you don't want to hear or don't care about. Once again, I could care less. The opinions are mine and do not reflect anything, except that I might be an ass to some people.
  1. Old Comment

Girls are confusing

Girls have cooties
  2. Old Comment

Girls are confusing

Quote:
    Originally Posted by BettyBoop View Comment
    People are confusing.
    No, I think its just Chloe that is.
  3. Old Comment

Girls are confusing

People are confusing.
  4. Old Comment

Girls are confusing

Quote:
    Originally Posted by MBP
    Girls are confusing
    I am a girl. I will try to "unconfuse" you

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
    If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?
    When cheese gets its picture taken, does it say 'me'?
    Why is there an expiration date on sour cream?
    If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest have to drown too?
    Can atheists get insurance for acts of God? (If you don't know you can ask an "expert" )
    Doesn't "expecting the unexpected" make the unexpected expected?
    If the sky is the limit, then what is space?
    What's the opposite of opposite?
    Can you cry under water?

Posted 11-21-2010 at 11:57 PM by SubMissChievous SubMissChievous is offline
    Updated 11-21-2010 at 11:58 PM by SubMissChievous (Cakes)
  5. Old Comment

Girls are confusing

All girls are confusing for being so complicated. All boys are confusing for being so simple.
  6. Old Comment

Girls are confusing

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Manbearpig View Comment

Edit: not all girls just one in paticular

no. All girls. trust me. xD!
  7. Old Comment

Girls are confusing

I must also agree with sweet to be perfectly honest as I most likely contributed to the fact that girls are confusing

Edit: not all girls just one in paticular
  8. Old Comment

Girls are confusing

Yep.
    that is all.
  9. Old Comment

Girls are confusing

i agree with sweet
  10. Old Comment

Girls are confusing

Boys are confusing too... >.>
  11. Old Comment

Girls are confusing

Amen.
    Too darn short.
  12. Old Comment

I am too hyper

Thanks . Yesterday was just a bad day. To much stress on me. I finished all my work however so now I feel that much better
  13. Old Comment

I am too hyper

As long as it does help you, keep doing it. Anyone who reads your blogs will just have to wonder, so no pressure at all to share. I do however hope it all works out for you
    Posted 11-11-2010 at 05:36 AM by CollaredBlondie CollaredBlondie is offline
  14. Old Comment

Why? Another person wants their account deleted.

Sorry! I need to develop an auto-ban button that is labeled "delete my account" in the preferences section.
  15. Old Comment

Major douche speaking: The story of an angry user who wanted their account deleted

The weirdest part is that his name won't appear on it unless he puts it there. He didn't leave his email or anything and his username was something stupid. I mean if your name is John Smith and your username is JohnSmithChicago then I can understand. If your username is zippidydoda (wasn't actually the users name) then you really have nothing to fear.
  16. Old Comment

Major douche speaking: The story of an angry user who wanted their account deleted

I agree, if he was really concerned about his name appearing on the website then the best approach would be a polite one.
  17. Old Comment

Here is a hint. If something here you posted is seriously impacting your life or contains material that you would rather not be pubic, a polite message and a link to the specific post (not a 20 page thread) goes a long way. We don't delete accounts (for reasons I'm tired of explaining over and over) and we don't respond well to threats and demands. We are not a commercial enterprise and you are not always right. Polite requests that are respectful of how we do things here almost always win. We don't want bad things to happen to you... really!
  18. Old Comment

If the username became a problem for somebody, then why not simply instruct the user to nicely contact Depp and request the username be changed and then have the account banned?

Or ask the user to send a link to the incriminating post(s) and have it edited.

Is it that much trouble?
  19. Old Comment

MBP is awesome.

Someone PMd me recently and they seemed to think their account had to be deleted if they were leaving.

Odd.
  20. Old Comment

I remember on another site (wrestling one) Some idiot was getting grief from his friends because he had used his real name to sign up on the forum, and it became the number 1 hit for google searching his name.

So of course, rather than PM'ing the mod and asking politely if he could delete his account of have the name changed or something. He instead decided to throw a hissy fit on the main forum.

Which of course led to everyone tossing his name (and links to his user profile) into random posts to keep the link at the top of google . One user even baked a cake and stuck it on Youtube XD.

Unfortunately someone else now is top of google for his name, which is no fun .
  21. Old Comment
  22. Old Comment

I ♥ MBP.

You ask a stupid question, you get a stupid answer.

Blame it on your parents. They shouldn't of let you be alone online unsupervised at 13, obviously! You can tell them that when you have to move back in cuz you can't get a job.
  23. Old Comment

I really don't care what angry people think of me. Most people don't like me anyways
  24. Old Comment
  25. Old Comment

Can i send you a smartass PM because I want to see what smartass remark you will reply back? Just for laughs.

Also, you handled it fine, if he can't understand that it's been said multiple times, he's an idiot. I would've done the same thing. Plus to anyone who calls this site trash, is a piece of one themselves.