Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain

My actual thoughts. I could care less if you disagree. I welcome feedback; except from the stupid. Go away.
May contain things you don't want to hear or don't care about. Once again, I could care less. The opinions are mine and do not reflect anything, except that I might be an ass to some people.
  1. Old Comment

Congrats Leo!

Yes 60% of people banned from 29th - 30th December were banned by yourself Leo

Well done, keep up the good work protecting the best site on the Web

Love Rachie
  2. Old Comment

Congrats Leo!

More than one now! *POWERTRIP*
  3. Old Comment

Manbearpig's learn about Australia!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Leopard View Comment
    SEE THIS? NO REPLIES.

Because you aren't funny. You're just fat. That's what your smog food gets you
    I find it funny. That is all that matters
  4. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by LilAngel View Comment
    That looks like me.

You don't have that big a cleavage.
  5. Old Comment
  6. Old Comment

SEE THIS? NO REPLIES.

Because you aren't funny. You're just fat. That's what your smog food gets you
  7. Old Comment

Don't Ask, Don't Tell is gone

IT'S ABOUT FUCKING TIME!!
  8. Old Comment

Don't Ask, Don't Tell is gone

I just hope we don't see a rise in harassment. I guess most people will still try to keep it a secret.
  9. Old Comment

This is my 100th blog post

I also read your blogs sometimes. Cant understand people who rate things without reading them- letting them evolve for a bit first.

Love Rachie
    x x x
  10. Old Comment

They dont hate you. They 1 star everything equally. Except for Boopies blog, i think o.o
  11. Old Comment

I read it from time to time. Depends on what your ranting about.
  12. Old Comment

Yay I am one person who reads your blog, who is the other?
  13. Old Comment

Suicide is not a joke

Well, I have a friend who tried to kill himself and for awhile it was really awkward. I didnt know what to say.

And then one day when he said he was gonna do something challenging, I cant remember what it was... :/ I said, Yeah right! You couldnt even kill yourself!

These jokes have made our relationship stronger. Making fun of suicide has to be case by case in my opinion.
  14. Old Comment

Suicide is not a joke

Quote:
    Originally Posted by muffinfairy View Comment
    People like to make fun of things they don't fully understand or are scared of. Others just try hard to be controversial as they think it makes them look cool. Like-

-It's not rape if you yell ~surprise!~-
    <(^.^)> - Kirby
    <(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)> - Dancing Kirby
    (>^(>O.O)> - Surprise Buttseks Kirby
  15. Old Comment

Suicide is not a joke

Quote:
    Originally Posted by muffinfairy View Comment
    People like to make fun of things they don't fully understand or are scared of. Others just try hard to be controversial as they think it makes them look cool. Like-

This comment I 100% agree with.
    Posted 12-06-2010 at 06:35 AM by Slenderman - Doctor Slenderman - Doctor is offline
  16. Old Comment

Suicide is not a joke

17. Old Comment

Suicide is not a joke

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Doctor View Comment
    And I'm allowed to joke about it, I suffer from severe depression, and if you can't laugh at yourself, then who can you laugh at?

I'm always on the fence with this type of statement.

Because my dad died of cancer, does that make me able to joke about cancer? I don't wanna derail the comments but when people say, "I can say this [potentially racist comment] because I have black friends", that pisses me off too.
    On the other hand, if you had cancer, i think people would turn a deaf ear specially towards you if you joked about them.

And if you were black, well, lets just say most derogatory words about them are used by them.

However, if you take my case, then maybe you have to have already commited suicide before joking about suicide. P: Maybe.
    Updated 12-06-2010 at 05:38 AM by 444
  18. Old Comment

Suicide is not a joke

And I'm allowed to joke about it, I suffer from severe depression, and if you can't laugh at yourself, then who can you laugh at?

I'm always on the fence with this type of statement.

Because my dad died of cancer, does that make me able to joke about cancer? I don't wanna derail the comments but when people say, "I can say this [potentially racist comment] because I have black friends", that pisses me off too.
    Posted 12-06-2010 at 04:04 AM by Slenderman - Doctor Slenderman - Doctor is offline
  19. Old Comment

Suicide is not a joke

1) I would probably be able to do it if I wasn't in my right mind. Ergo, either very emotional, or very drunk, or high. But I've learned to help myself and try to calm myself down in such situations. My life is not important to me. But if it is going to end early, I'd rather let someone do the deed. Taking my own life my from myself, to me, is foolish.

2) This is why taking your own life is foolish. No one remembers you. Sure, they may grieve for a day or a week, but everyone forgets the dead. Even celebrities are not remembered. You don't think of MJ on a daily basis now, do you? You'd be known as "I once had a girlfriend who off herself 10 years ago. (But thats okay, now I have a wife and I'm happy.)". It doesn't help anyone. You definately won't help yourself being dead, as there is no way to enjoy being dead. You won't help anyone when you're dead, in fact, you're a liability. People have to come up with the money to give you a proper funeral, a burial ground, etc. If you think people would 'learn from their mistakes' if you off yourself, i'll tell you now, people won't learn from anything unless they understand what they did wrong in the first place. Killing yourself won't help them identify that, and people tend to go back to their old ways anyway.
  20. Old Comment

Suicide is not a joke

http://www.myspace.com/butttrumpetro...rself-18347186

^_^

Plus in general the whole "X should kill themselves for Y" is generally done by idiots on the whole. Though I thankfully never see much of it.
  21. Old Comment

Suicide is not a joke

I agree you shouldn't turn suicide into a joke.

There are however people that I would not mind committing suicide, such as child molesters, rapists, pedophiles, etc. >.> And I wouldn't care if their families missed them.

In general though, you are correct.
  22. Old Comment

Suicide is not a joke

One last thing if you want to comment. I am not going to moderate these, but please, please, please keep Religion out of this. This is not one of my Religious blogs and I feel that could make people really angry. Thanks
  23. Old Comment

To all my American Friends

Yay for obesity lol
  24. Old Comment

Happy thanksgiving MBP!!!!!
  25. Old Comment

Celebrating Thanksgiving over here, so thanks