Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
  1. Old Comment

3 Months!!!!!!

Congratulations! And safe travels for your trip That is so exciting! As always, I am extremely happy for both of you and wish you lots and lots of good things.
    Posted 09-19-2014 at 08:07 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  2. Old Comment

3 Months!!!!!!

Congratulations to the two of you! I always really like reading about your interactions on getDare, you seem like one of the couples that really work! I only recently heard you two are going to meet up for real, that's so exciting! I hope this is only the start of something really amazing for the two of you! Thanks for sharing!
  3. Old Comment

3 Months!!!!!!

congratulations to you both! i was also really sick when i first started talking to my dom.. maybe it's good luck i'll be with him for six months sometime next week, and it totally doesn't feel like it's been that long. i hope you both have a wonderful time when you meet up and know that you have TONS of supporters here <3
  4. Old Comment

3 Months!!!!!!

I hope you have a fun time. I guess 3 months is 1/4 of a year which is why its probably quite significant. All I could think about after reading this is "aaawwwwwww"
  5. Old Comment

3 Months!!!!!!

I remember my 3 month mark with Shadow. For some reason 3 months seemed to be a really big deal for me. Like its no longer something that could end in a split second. It is real and has a whole new depth of meaning.

So glad both off you have this amazing relationship!
  6. Old Comment

3 Months!!!!!!

Yay! Happy 3 month anniversary! And have a tortuosly fun-filled visit! *giggles*
  7. Old Comment

3 Months!!!!!!

*films your first meeting and directs a short Indie kinky film that wins a million awards including best actress*
    Oh goodness! 3 months! So exciting! I love seeing those D/s couples that work on here! And you two so... obviously do! I wouldn't say that meeting up in person is a small milestone. It's pretty darn big!
    You can't wait to write about three months from now.. but I can't wait for you to write about.. next week! Hehe!
    *turns into a fly*
  8. Old Comment

3 Months!!!!!!

Happy 3 months anniversary!!! I loved reading this, it made me smile!
  9. Old Comment

My first performance - Custom Edge

@Asslvr, my amazing Dom - Thank you so much for believing in me and protecting me. I could not have done this without you. Thank you for loving and commenting on everything that I write.

Ps. I haven't seen the custom edge from CJ yet, but I am a bit more nervous of hers than I was of Popsy's ... Protect me!!!!!
  10. Old Comment

@Popsy - Thank you for choosing a task that pushed me so far. It really opened my eyes to something that I never thought I would be able to try, and more surprisingly, it showed me that I could actually enjoy it. As much of a devil as you are and were, when it came time to do it, you and CJ made it as easy as possible on me, and I am really grateful for that. Ps. I am never listening to myself.

@NLG - Thank you. You should for sure buy an inflatable plug, they are lots of fun. I am intrigued at the idea of an inflatable dildo, might have to add that to my wish list. I never realized how important it was in a D/s relationship to feel so safe. Up until now, I really don't feel like I have really experienced it properly. I trust Asslvr so much, that I don't even question whether it is something I can handle anymore, I know that if he is asking me to do something, he believes in me, and he will be right there with me to make sure I am safe.

@JLS - He is proud (and makes sure to tell me all the time), and I am really proud of myself.

@Shadow - Thank you. Eeeek! I don't know if I could stand the thought of EVERYBODY hearing my noises *blushes*
    Updated 09-16-2014 at 06:42 AM by Butterfly
  11. Old Comment

My views on submission over time ... four :P

@asslvr's.butterfly - I'm not a believer in fate, synchronicity, 'it was meant to happen', guiding spirits, etc, but sometimes something like this happens (and I have to relate this to Tink and I finding each other as well), and it makes me realise that chance plays such a huge part in our lives and sometimes we just get extraordinarily lucky.

And, just like Happyme in her recent blog post, having your previous experiences to contrast this against has given you a perspective you might not have otherwise had, and that's a valuable thing.

Your statement:
    'I reached out to getDare to find a Dom to just fill a space. And that is when I found Asslvr. And now ... My whole world has changed.'
    Is a perfect example of the fact that simple chance can change your life, and for the better. It's a great illustration to those people on this site and elsewhere who are looking to find their dom or sub that they should never give up, as Tink has also said in a previous blog.

And now, here you are, you and asslvr. I've had the pleasure of one brief chat with you recently, and I know the sentiments you've expressed in this post are your true feelings, and I know from brief exchanges with him that he thinks the world of you.

Well done to you both, keep discovering how perfect you are for each other, and don't let go....
  12. Old Comment

Forced Orgasms and a New Record

@naughtylittlegirl - Okay... so 33 it is, for a new record, Tink!
    Updated 09-15-2014 at 11:11 PM by Wardell
  13. Old Comment

@Wardell: There is a lovely D/s story (not overly realistic, but still good) on Literotica called My Own Heaven, and the central character, the submissive, frequently reflects that she seems to have a part of her that gets her into extremely intense, difficult, and overwhelming (but good) BDSM situations, often by prodding or even challenging her dom, and then that side of her sinks back below the surface leaving the rest of her to suffer the consequences.

I used to think that was hyperbole.

Now, though, I would like to take this opportunity to remind you that our current record for a single session is thirteen
    Posted 09-15-2014 at 09:28 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  14. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by naughtylittlegirl View Comment
    And now I really, really want to do this (nudges Daddy).
    I don't have access to my usual evil smiley here, but I'm sure you can imagine it, Tink, when I say - be careful what you wish for....

15. Old Comment

Lucky popcorn and cj its always fun to hear a girl moaning as she gets closer and closer to the edge! Used to be a thread where girls edged/cummed for us and posted the audio I dont know where it is these days but I do miss it
  16. Old Comment

My views on submission over time ... four :P

Thank you for sharing your story I am really enjoying reading all these. As I have told you before, I am so happy you two have found each other, that you do have that "unique bond", and that it isn't something that has waned as time has passed.
    Posted 09-15-2014 at 03:05 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  17. Old Comment

I love reading your reports. Absolutely love them. They are written so gosh darn well!

And for so much of this one I was nodding, knowing what it's like to go from being so thrilled with the orgasm to a slightly panicky "oh, this maybe wasn't the best plan" and still wanting to cum again within minutes (with part of brain yelling "Will you ever learn?!?")

And now I really, really want to do this (nudges Daddy).
    Posted 09-15-2014 at 02:54 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  18. Old Comment

As I sit here at my desk, doing monotonous paper work, my mind can't help but wander to this wonderful day and the fun we had.

With our magical date approaching quickly, I think back to a short 3 months ago and our amazing journey together, how far we've come and the trust we have built.

I always love reading your blog posts, and it always brings a sense of pride and adoration, which warms my heart.

And yes.... one of these days your record will be broken. We can't leave it at unlucky 13 for long
  19. Old Comment

Lovely report I enjoy hearing how other couples play! Your bondage predicament sounded quite fun, I dont know all your likes and dislikes but I agree with him there is much more he could of had you do!!
  20. Old Comment

@RoseBrat89: I do already have a rather large collection of vibrators and am running out of room in my tiny apartment. I suppose getting a wand could be my reward to myself when I finally solve my storage problems. Oh, and pretty ropes, of course.

@Sweetea: I know you like your vibrators
  21. Old Comment

Well for me as a guy I do like vibes too. And no not for the hole. I havent playd with a wand too. But Vibes are so much fun and the orgasms are so much better!
    Updated 09-15-2014 at 09:59 AM by SweetTeen (typo of doom)
  22. Old Comment

@kittenlyss: get one!!!!! Best toy ever!

@asslvr's.butterfly: excellent read! That sounds like a blast. I look forward to reading about the experience when you break your new record
    Updated 09-15-2014 at 06:45 AM by Rose_Angel
  23. Old Comment

Ooh, this sounds so amazing! People do keep telling me I ought to get a wand. You almost have me convinced.
  24. Old Comment

Amazing, butterfly... I bet asslvr couldn't possibly be more pleased with you. This is just another positive experience (even if you do want revenge for it ) before your trip.

Just imagine this happening to you in person.........
  25. Old Comment

Sounds like such a fun and sexy day! And of course your beautiful writing is so nice to read very good job!