Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
  1. Old Comment

Learning my limits: Custom Edge

This is something I am working on too, knowing when I ought to not be continuing with a task or a session, so you're not alone. I hope you're doing okay, I know the emotional impact of everything that hits me afterward can take a few days at least to shake. Sending you warm thoughts and hugs.
    Posted 11-01-2014 at 10:23 AM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  2. Old Comment

Our First Meeting: Questions & Answers

I have to apologise to both of you for not having commented much until now (life's been hectic to say the least, and what time I had free was for Tink). I'm pleased beyond words that you've hit it off in real life as well as you did in gD.

I enjoyed the reports of your time together over that remarkable weekend, and having your feelings and emotions included in those reports made them far more real than if they'd been a bald account of 'what we did'.

Like everyone else in this great little community, I'm very much looking forward to hearing about your future, and knowing I won't have to wish you luck next time because you've proven you're compatible.

Kudos, guys....
  3. Old Comment

I may need to repeat a few things that Asslvr just said, but oh well, here it goes:

@Eivins - Thank you for all the questions. I wish we had not chickened out, but at least it gives us something new to try next time :P

@Yogi - It is a fantastic feeling, and like Asslvr said, we have been treasuring it and nurturing it as much as possible. Hehe ... good try with getting him to kick my arse ... my charm is working on him :P

@Strawdog - Thank you again. I think we need to write a blog together again sometime.

@Lyss - Thank you and you are sweet as always.

@NLG - Awww. Your comments always make me speechless and so very blushy.

@Rosebrat - We are working on the sequel and I can't wait to share details with those who are interested.

@Asslvr - You are amazing as always! I love you.
  4. Old Comment

Thank you everyone for your amazing sweet comments!!! This was really fun to write with butterfly, and I would love to do it again!!!

@eivins: thanks for thinking we are brave and big thanks for all the questions!

@Tease: We definitely treasure our time together... even 3000 miles apart! And well sorry about the yogi spam but I find my butterfly's cheeky devilishness very cute

@StrawDog: I'm glad you like the format, I really do too!

@kittenlyss: thanks!... your always so sweet♥

@naughtylittlegirl: Yay!! I'm a movie star

@RoseBrat: The script for the sequel is being written as we speak!
    Updated 10-27-2014 at 07:16 PM by Mr. Devious (horrible spelling)
  5. Old Comment

The best part though, is that we are looking forward to a sequel! (And hopefully many more to come )
  6. Old Comment

It's like when one of your favouritest movies comes to an end, and you''re sad because it's over, and then they release the special extended edition with commentary
    Posted 10-26-2014 at 04:13 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  7. Old Comment

This is so sweet and awesome and inspiring to read! You two are amazing!
  8. Old Comment

It's really wonderful to read blogs like this, and kudos to you for taking that step and meeting each other. Delighted to hear it went so well, and that you have cast away some doubts, now.

All the best to ye both, and the format of your answers, and responses, are super cute, really good to see together in one blog.

Thanks for sharing.
  9. Old Comment

What a lovely read and I'm so pleased for the both of you. It's a fantastic feeling when you can connect with someone like that and seems like you've both found something so very special. treasure and nurture it.

Ps. asslvr would you kick her arse for me for being a cheeky devil and spamming yogi at me :P
  10. Old Comment

Chickens!
    Actually, no.
    You guys aren't chickens. Pretty darn brave, actually! Your back and forth answers are so cuuuute! And I love your answers!
  11. Old Comment

6 Minutes: Custom Edge

Holding edges off edges is hard! But apparently only when you aren't supposed to edge :/ At least that's how it goes for me. I'm glad your task went so well; I love the ones that sneak up on me, and seem easy until you're neck deep and oh my gosh.
    Posted 10-24-2014 at 10:45 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  12. Old Comment

@Madl - The wand IS amazing. I would love for it to be more portable ... but it would also be so much better if it was a bit more quiet. However, I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!!

@Shadow - NO! You get no say in this Mister! That was just pure evil. I had such a hard time holding off an edge.
  13. Old Comment

Taking off and starting should have been a time penalty extra 30 seconds!!
  14. Old Comment

Thank-you for such a lovely report. I'm glad to hear my name was used in vain (:

The wand is the most amazing toy. Not exactly easy to slip into a purse mind...
  15. Old Comment

Our First Meeting: Saying Goodbye

I'm pretty sure you two will meet up as soon as you can again. So while it's normal to feel sad about the ending, just cherish the time you had and the great memories you'll always have of those four days. Hope your next meeting will be even more fun!
  16. Old Comment

Toy Shopping

I love your ideas for toys. And Tink's too. Not sure what I will get myself. But it will most likely involve more dress-up things.
  17. Old Comment

Toy Shopping

Well played. Can never have too many toys.
    Posted 10-20-2014 at 07:21 PM by Mr-Lover-Lover Mr-Lover-Lover is offline
  18. Old Comment

Toy Shopping

Hehe... I love it sweetie! I, of course, thought you were talking about the type of toys we like to shop for
    Such as one of these!
  19. Old Comment

Toy Shopping

I love it! And I love shopping for toys too, but I think this year it's going to be Dr. Seuss books...or the Frozen movie. Or more Barbie stuff. Hmm, time to make a list...
    Posted 10-20-2014 at 02:58 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  20. Old Comment

Our First Meeting: My turn to be tied up!

@Lyss - It was really hard to have to ask for it. Thankfully Asslvr knows me really well, and if I just hinted at something, he was able to encourage me to say it. I am so happy that I did.

@NLG - Thank you. This didn't just happen, we both had to put a lot work into developing a relationship together. We both had to share scary things that we have never shared with others before, we had to trust in each other. I know sometimes people can look and think "well it came easy for them" but it hasn't all been so easy. We have been patient with each other and have slowly built up to where we are now. And we still have so far to go together, but the journey is half the fun, and I am having a blast.

@Shadow - I loved him making me squirm. I have already asked him to torture me for so much longer next time. I would love to be tied up for hours and left on the edge.

@Asslvr - I can't wait either!
  21. Old Comment

@Shadow - It was. If he had stood there any longer, I don't think I could have resisted turning around and going back to be with me. To be honest, if it weren't for mom threatening to come and get me if I didn't come home as scheduled, I may have seriously considered it.

@Sonic & Happyme - Thank you both so much. I enjoyed writing them.

@Asslvr - It still breaks my heart to know that you shed a tear as well.

@NLG - Thank you again for your wonderful praise. Thank you for the hugs, and I am very much looking forward to it as well.

@Lyss - Thank you. They sure are!

@
  22. Old Comment

Reading about your trip was amazing.

And *digihugs* because I know goodbyes are really hard.
  23. Old Comment

I have absolutely loved every one of these posts, not just because they are genuinely well-written (you made me cry with this one) but because the content itself has been riveting. I, and I know several other people, are going to miss these posts and are looking forward already to the next countdown. Endings are rough, so I'm mentally sending you hugs.
    Posted 10-19-2014 at 02:01 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  24. Old Comment

Oh yayyyyyyy!!! That is happy!!!
  25. Old Comment

Saying goodbye was soooo hard... I would be lying if I said I didn't shead a tear... but... the good news is we will have another count down very soon