Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome

1. Old Comment

Random Facts About Icey to Know Me Better.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Butterfly View Comment
    What are your 4 tattoos of?
    Yes and where? And what kind of new tattoo do you want?
    I'd also love to live on a secluded island!! A tropical island!!
  2. Old Comment

Wow, you read more than i do. Im impressed!
  3. Old Comment

I love these!

What are your 4 tattoos of?

Were you having symptoms when you knew you were pregnant? or was it just intuition?

Did you start karate after you realized you hated dance?
  4. Old Comment

Landing on 30!

I DO so hope they arent too tender for the 6000 spanks i have in store for you tomorrow night, 1000 of them with the cane.
  5. Old Comment

Landing on 30!

11: 1,000 spankings within three hours of starting.

I completed this tonight, starting immediately after my other owed spanks from my thread which you can read about here. I used the paddle for these spanks and did 500 to each boob. I started first with 250 to my left boob and then 250 to my right boob and then glanced at the time. It had taken me approximately 2.5 minutes to do 500!

I laughed a little at how fast I had gotten through them and decided to finish them all in one go despite having plenty of time remaining. So another 150 to my left, 150 to my right, 100 to my left and the final 100 to my right. I again checked the time and it had taken me six whole minutes to complete all 1,000 spanks! I think this is a new record. It has been a while since I did any spanks and I was looking forward to them, so I'm not sure if that contributed to how quickly I was able to get through them.

Checking my boobs now about a half hour after finishing them, I only have small pin prick like marks on my right boob so if I do get any bruises it will be very small ones. Both boobs are still a little tender though which is nice.

Pending:
    17: Spend 5 minutes deepthroating a toy every day for one week. (Can stack)
    22: 0/15 outside edges. *Changed from anal thrusts.
    30:AM reads me 3 bedtime stories (Different nights)x2 *
  6. Old Comment

Exposing A Worm.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by mandible View Comment
    Understood. Still plenty scary! :-)
    It IS scary, yes. That's why I will be a good and obedient little worm and will do anything to make sure this doesn't happen!
  7. Old Comment

Exposing A Worm.

Understood. Still plenty scary! :-)
  8. Old Comment

Exposing A Worm.

Quote:
    So you'd sent it to people he knows? Heh heh
    We would merely post it publicly for people to come across if they were looking.
  9. Old Comment

Exposing A Worm.

So you'd sent it to people he knows? Heh heh
  10. Old Comment

Exposing A Worm.

Quote:
    I'm sure I'm not alone in wanting to know what sort of exposure your worm faces if he screws up or tries to quit....!
    Let's just say that if you put all the evidence we have gathered, together, then anybody he works with or knows well enough would be in for a treat. We have evidence of him admitting to humiliating and degrading things. Paired with some information that will help you identify him if you really wanted to.
  11. Old Comment

Exposing A Worm.

I'm sure I'm not alone in wanting to know what sort of exposure your worm faces if he screws up or tries to quit....!
  12. Old Comment

Exposing A Worm.

weow thats a lot of piss, I can't wait to here what happens with it :3
    Also the pant sounds really fun, what a "lucky" worm
  13. Old Comment

Riding The...Mop.

Great blog!
    Wooden pony And knottend ropewalk are favorites of mine. You wrote a real Nice and hot detailed report.
    I fully agree with am, there may be setups that have a more "impressive" look, but you sure sure experienced the "real thing".
    My pet sometimes rides the pony. With a broomstick.
  14. Old Comment

Exposing A Worm.

My little worm brain cannot comprehend what is happening here.
    Sending pics like this is scary. The type I have to send today is even MORE scary.
    It makes me scared but also... aroused!
  15. Old Comment

Riding The...Mop.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by AbusiveMaster View Comment
    The "real" thing" as you call it is pretty much identical to what you did. A little more stable, and with an angled beam there is a lot more pressure on your pussy. Also we get to tie your ankles to the sides of the frame to stop you moving (no matter how much you said you weren't moving your feet, I could SEE you do it!)

I wasn't willingly doing it, my feet were moving of their own accord.At least I was telling you "I'm not doing it" when you could see I was doing it, instead of telling you "i'm not doing it" when you couldn't see if I was doing it, and then you would never know if I was doing it.

But my little slut did very well, i didn't expect you to make the half hour on your first attempt, it gives us a nice starting off point for future tortures. One thing I do like about this is that it is one of the few things that solves the dilema of the self administered punishment. You arent able to spank, pinch, torture yourself as hard as I am, but tasks like this remove that particular limitation.

I think the starting point should be two minutes and the end point three minutes.

I do think though, seeing how well you performed on the ... mop that we will try a knotted rope walk very soon.

I've lost all my rope, it's poofed.

(P.S. While writing her beautiful and informative blogs, my IceMaiden often takes the opportunity to poke fun at me and giggle to herself as she writes. i don't mind this as I do enjoy her giggling, not only because I like her happy, but her massive boobs jiggle up and down when she laughs. However, she does seem to forget aspects of her report that show her in the same light as she tries to paint for me. With this in mind.

Deliberately not mentioning them, is not the same as forgetting.

When told to fetch the mop, days ago, I was told it was unsuitable, because it was too short. Wanting to see for myself today if the mop was or was not suitable, I asked her to show me. she demonstrated that the pole of the mop slid up and down, extending the handle, but "It doesn't stay like that, it just slides down again."

Well it did! For two years!!

The look of chagrin and humiliation on her face when I advised her to twist the handle to lock it in place seems to have escaped her memory as she was writing her report, and so i will be a generous person and fill that part out for her.)

It didn't say that on the instructions.
  16. Old Comment

Riding The...Mop.

The "real" thing" as you call it is pretty much identical to what you did. A little more stable, and with an angled beam there is a lot more pressure on your pussy. Also we get to tie your ankles to the sides of the frame to stop you moving (no matter how much you said you weren't moving your feet, I could SEE you do it!)

But my little slut did very well, i didn't expect you to make the half hour on your first attempt, it gives us a nice starting off point for future tortures. One thing I do like about this is that it is one of the few things that solves the dilema of the self administered punishment. You arent able to spank, pinch, torture yourself as hard as I am, but tasks like this remove that particular limitation.

I do think though, seeing how well you performed on the ... mop that we will try a knotted rope walk very soon.

(P.S. While writing her beautiful and informative blogs, my IceMaiden often takes the opportunity to poke fun at me and giggle to herself as she writes. i don't mind this as I do enjoy her giggling, not only because I like her happy, but her massive boobs jiggle up and down when she laughs. However, she does seem to forget aspects of her report that show her in the same light as she tries to paint for me. With this in mind.

When told to fetch the mop, days ago, I was told it was unsuitable, because it was too short. Wanting to see for myself today if the mop was or was not suitable, I asked her to show me. she demonstrated that the pole of the mop slid up and down, extending the handle, but "It doesn't stay like that, it just slides down again."

The look of chagrin and humiliation on her face when I advised her to twist the handle to lock it in place seems to have escaped her memory as she was writing her report, and so i will be a generous person and fill that part out for her.)
  17. Old Comment

Testing your Dom(me)

Ahhh... testing....
    I have a 2fold opinion on that.

1st
    Especially with new subs I did experience that after about a week or so they had an intent of testing me. They had a curiosity on "how harsh I could be". They were basically wondering whether I would be prepared to always get them into place and never let me be overpowered.
    This I would consider dangerous, I think a sub shouldn't do that. Subs can be assured they will not win (my pet will agree), but "testing" while still not knowing each other well has the danger of pushing boundaries too far. A sub may ask oneself "is he harsh enough to break my limit?" Only to find out I am, and regret that curiosity.
    So far I have been able to withhold my subs from trying this, and later they found out it was for the good.

2nd,
    Testing whether I notice a rule-violation or an other little thing I basically welcome. I would consider it brattiness. Reacting on brattiness is always a challenge. A simple straightforward punishment would generally be disappointing. The best reply is some "correction", but smart, creative, giving the violation a twist. This doesn't mean it cannot be harsh, if it fits, a creative very harsh correction may happen.
  18. Old Comment

Testing your Dom(me)

Quote:
    Sometimes they may need reassurance that you're actively as involved as they are. Of course they could ask, but anyone can say "yes I am." and then go on to show otherwise or forget about it. Too often people become complacent and fall into routine and things get overlooked or forgotten about. A harmless test like this is one innocent (mostly) way of ensuring your dom/me is on the same page as you regarding your rules and tasks. When a sub is giving everything of themself to you, they have every right to expect you will follow through on the things you have said.
    This is so true especially with online play of course the sub should be punished but only mildly to remind them you care
  19. Old Comment

Testing your Dom(me)

It was indeed only a small test Goddess. I wouldn't want to test on anything bigger and I really was a bit worried whether I should do it or not in the first place.

It sounds pretty sensible when put like this. I am well aware that this does not mean I should test you more though.
  20. Old Comment

Testing your Dom(me)

I can see the argument from both sides. As long as the sub leaves the test to something small and (relatively speaking) minor, no harm. Aside from ensuring that the Dom/me cares, it also is a way to draw some interaction. Perhaps things have been busy and the Dom/me has not provided the attention that the sub desires / craves. Performing a small test can also be a way of trying to lure the Dom/me into responding.

Sort of how couples sometimes need to schedule a date night to rekindle things.
  21. Old Comment

Testing your Dom(me)

Of course, some Dominants (myself at the top of the list) have exceptionally poor memories sometimes. It has to be remembered that not remembering is not the same as not caring. I often forget my own name, let alone anything else.
  22. Old Comment

Bimbo Fucktoy Play

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jaroface View Comment
    High protocol means all titles and obedience and no bratiness allowed?

I've always taken high protocol to mean titles all the time, no hesitation in following orders or questioning them and no being silly/bratty but extremely polite and respectful. Also asking permission for absolutely everything. In r/l play a lot of people include things such as eye contact restriction, kneeling etc as well.

We haven't used it too often so there may be things I'm missing or don't know about.

This sounds great actually. I'm sure he would have been very amused you doing all that for him.

I guess I can totally understand why you would do all that.
    Great, you say? I will talk with Butterfly!
  23. Old Comment

Bimbo Fucktoy Play

High protocol means all titles and obedience and no bratiness allowed?

This sounds great actually. I'm sure he would have been very amused you doing all that for him.

I guess I can totally understand why you would do all that.
  24. Old Comment

Landing on 30!

Yay! Good Rolling Night
  25. Old Comment

Landing on 30!

22: Spend one evening as a mindless toy. (Can not be negative or refuse anything.)

I spent the day as a mindless toy, which you can see in my blog here. I also did some outside edges later after I posted that, followed with a humping edge. I'm very, very horny today!!

My next roll was a 4, taking me to:
    26: Choose one good box from any DOND board to complete. * Yay!!

The box I chose was "Choose a good box for both me and Aimee to do." I like sharing good things with Aimee! I THEN chose: AM follows three within reason requests from each of us. Got to make the most of this roll, after all!

As it wasn't a task for me to do I got to roll again and rolled...a 4. Which puts me at 30!

Pending:

1: 1,000 spankings within three hours of starting.
    17: Spend 5 minutes deepthroating a toy every day for one week.
    22: 6/30 outside edges. *Changed from anal thrusts.
    30:AM reads me 3 bedtime stories (Different nights)x2 *