Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

11/7/16

Posted 11-07-2016 at 09:57 PM by jh474

Daddy started talking to me again today. Apparently he left his phone at work. I am glad he is ok and is talking to me again. I don't know what I would do without him. My whole existence is to serve him.
Posted in Slave Diary
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

A Little Scenario...

Posted 11-07-2016 at 06:34 PM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)

You’re waiting for me on the bed, just as I told you to do. Wearing nothing but a tightly-fitting t-shirt and knickers, you kneel on the bed facing the door as you were instructed. I enter the room a short time later wearing nothing but a pair of loose grey shorts, you notice that in my right hand I’m holding a roll of black tape. I notice you staring, and a playful grin spreads across my face. I hold the tape close to your face, and whisper in your ear:-

“This is for you.” Your gaze moves...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average.

Story: Lola

Posted 11-07-2016 at 11:40 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-01-2016 at 11:23 AM by CSasha

Where the heck was it? I searched my schoolbag, but since it was tidy, there wasn't any chance I could have overseen it. Did I leave it anywhere? No, I remembered. I had put it in, and this was the first lesson we needed it. Had I looked something up or lend it to anyone? Also no. Though I had been alone in the recess, I had spent my time watching my fellow students and the environment. The beautiful sky and the few trees in the schoolyard. I had envied the migrating birds in their freedom and fellowship...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

A more personal blog post

Posted 11-07-2016 at 09:34 AM by SoloPlayMate44
Updated 11-07-2016 at 09:36 AM by SoloPlayMate44

Hey all,

So I have been really wanting to put my whole self into this new world that I have been exploring for a while now but it just seems like everything keeps getting in the way. I have other obligations like class and sports and homework that keep taking up my time and pulling me from doing cam sessions, or meeting up with people to explore my sexuallity and kinks. I feel like it is really something I need to do. I want to be able to just play around and see what I like and don't...
Posted in Personal Stuff