Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

11/4/16

Posted 11-04-2016 at 09:30 PM by jh474

Today I decided to clean my room and organize my toy chest. I pulled everything I have onto my bed. I I decided to organize them into three sections. I put all of my butt plugs in the first section, along with my butt plug harness and enema kit. In the middle I put all my bondage related stuff. There was my rope, chain, straps, ball gags, wrist and ankle cuffs, my hood, and a small box with all my locks and connectors. In the third section I put all of my dildos and vibrators. I also have a small
Posted in Slave Diary
Old

It's been a while...

Posted 11-04-2016 at 03:51 PM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)

Hey! I haven't posted a poem to here in ages. I've written a lot that haven't been published, so I thought I'd share a current one.

It's called Substance Abuse. Comments/your interpretations of it are all welcome. Remember, a poem only means what you think it means, therefore I'm eager to hear what you think it means...

Please, enjoy:

Straining and fumbling
in your dark. I drink the substance
that abuses our veins.
“You can’t alter me,”...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Public Coin flipping task

Posted 11-04-2016 at 03:18 PM by Miss Lizzi

So I am currently in denial to a mistress and while in my period of denial she set me this task. I just thought some of you may like to hear about it. I think it is probably my most daring task to date. I don't think I could of completed it had I not been denied for so long.
I will copy and paste my report but have edited her name in case she would like to stay anonymous.

Note on denial: I will be closing in on 100 days of denial soon. I have to change my panties while at work...
Posted in Uncategorized