Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Shared and used in a bdsm club

Posted 04-15-2023 at 02:33 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

For a long time, I have wanted to visit a bdsm club and/or to be shared or for my Sir to share me/pass me around. AM, however, has never really been into it that much since he is quite possessive (who knew?) but for my birthday this year he surprised me with a trip to a swingers/bdsm club! (I once said he could never top a birthday present as he got me a dog one year {who I have now had almost 4 years!} but this came extremely close!)

My birthday was early last month and he kept telling...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	16.9 KB
ID:	1064  
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

10 edges - Task given by stubenkueken1984

Posted 04-15-2023 at 10:44 AM by Pet Ra

I had to take a clean piece of fabric, cover my pussy with it but made sure that I still had access to my butthole. I tried to hold it in place with a crotch rope but that kinda covered my butthole too. So I ended up folding it and place it between my labia before using pegs to keep my slit shut. It was a bit painful but in kinda a good way.

Then I had to find ten objects to fuck my ass with till I reached the edge, but I was allowed to rub my pussy to reach the edge more quickly. ...
getDare Devil
Posted in Reports