Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

The Practice of Karezza

Posted 11-10-2016 at 09:09 PM by The Slutty Princess

I was chatting with a user a few nights ago and I had mentioned the fact the majority of sex I have is Karezza. I'd estimate it to be roughly 75% of my sexual life and we've been practicing with it for quite some time. I'm still learning about it to be honest. Our sex life is very stable, very enjoyable, very sensual and it has been better than ever. Most people have never heard of it so I thought I'd make an informative blog about it. Not sure how many people will take anything from it but it is informative...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Story: The unusual suspect

Posted 11-10-2016 at 08:43 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 11-18-2016 at 12:37 PM by CSasha

I had met Mike at a party. Her proper forename is Michelle, but everyone calls her Mike. Since that is how she calls herself, and dare you to disrespect that choice. The one time I deliberately did so to provoke her, I ended up naked and severely bruised on the floor in the cellar for one night with just a blanket. She responsibly checked for any serious injuries as well as the temperature and left me water, but I had learned my lesson. The next morning that punishment and my regret had redeemed me in...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: Miss Gorman

Posted 11-10-2016 at 07:57 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-01-2016 at 11:24 AM by CSasha

This is a follow-up on the stories Lola and Cassandra.

The bell rang. The school was over. Still, no student in the class moved. They could all hear the other classes jump up and run out into freedom. With every other teacher, they would just do the same. But not with Miss Gorman. She claimed the lesson time was hers to teach, and dare any student who wouldn't wait until she had decided when it was over. It was in the hands of students how long they took for the subject material the teacher...
Oracle
Posted in Stories