Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

11/1/16

Posted 11-01-2016 at 08:55 PM by jh474

Today my parents came home. I had a lot of fun while they were gone though. I hope they go out more often.

I have been wrestling with a decision all day. I want to tell my parents about being a submissive and cross dresser. I am tired of hiding it and living a double life in my own home. I want to be able to live the lifestyle openly. I am scared though because once I tell them I can't take it back. I am not sure how they will react to this. My mom is pretty open and tolerant
Posted in Slave Diary
Old

Thing I Hate About My Body

Posted 11-01-2016 at 02:23 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Updated 11-19-2016 at 12:48 PM by techiegirl

1. I can't do a backflip. Try as I might, I've been unable to achieve that beautiful spin through the air.

2. My achilles tendon is crazy tight so when I workout and do squats, I can't go down very far. My strong thighs are ready to feel the burn, but my ankles are like nah man.

3. My hands are really small. I'm 5'9" and my hands are as small as most girls who are 5'5". They shouldn't be this small and it's the bane of my existence.

4. I'm taller...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Personal, Other Shit
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

PM Dares

Posted 11-01-2016 at 02:13 PM by RiskyFlame
Updated 01-08-2021 at 01:43 PM by RiskyFlame

Mechanics
You can replace with a number below 10. This number will be used to multiple the cursive text.

I shall always return PM Dares to you if you sent me more than three, unless you have none.
PM Dares
PM me BUTTS ⨀ and for every , I shall insert my small butt plug for 4 hours.

PM me BUTTM ⨀ and for every , I shall insert my medium butt plug for 10 minutes.

PM me DEEPTHROAT ⨀ and for every , I shall deepthroat a dildo 60 seconds
Longtime User
Posted in Personal, Lists