Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Get Dare Secondary School PE (The Blog)

Welcome to the blag... Start here.
Official Rules
The base rules can be found in the original post. All modifications and additions will go here.

AMENDMENT: Accountability will work differently than in the original posts. As was pointed out to me by subScoot we can not post nude pictures in the thread... so instead of the get dare thread, accountability photos/video for levels 2-5 will be posted on get-dares sister site kinktalk.com under the "show&tell" thread. Because the rules have changed, it is only right to let players reconsider and potently change there levels. You must already be a student and you can only change once within 1 week of this amendment (5/27). Make sure you pm me.

Also due to Get Dare policy photos/video for accountability, extra credit, and Squad tasks can not be sent via pm. Accountability should be sent to [email protected]
For the rest of the stuff wee need a chat platform, Check out our poll.

AMENDMENT: There is a new Category Cross Country - Messy stuff
You may add it if you are a current player within 1 week of this amendment (5/27). Make sure you pm me.

Addition: We will e trying out a few different conventions for RP See the current convention here.