Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > WetSwimmerGirl

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Swim Dare Report 3A (May 20th, 2024)

Posted 05-22-2024 at 12:18 PM by WetSwimmerGirl
Updated 05-22-2024 at 12:28 PM by WetSwimmerGirl

I love morning coffee! Usually I have it as a treat after my swim. But today's coffee came first, as I had a dare to do - and coffee had a play in it. In this dare, some coffee shop sales clerk would see my bare nipple. I had no way of knowing whether this would be a cure girl or an old man, a prudish woman or a pimplish horny teenager; this could be a former or a current classmate, a neighbor, or even a family friend. That was the risk. I did know that this sales clerk would remember that day, and I would have another opportunity to do something unique that would send my heart beating faster and my juices overflow.

A light green triangle bikini top was staring at me from the drawer. It was thin and, when wet, it would also become quite semi-transparent, showing the dark areola and the hard nipple. But today I would rely on its different features. The 2 triangular pieces of fabric meant to cover the breasts - and seemingly undersized for their intended purpose - could also easily slide along the string. Even a gentle wave could push these triangles aside with ease, and certainly a deliberate pull from my hand would uncover the nipple and areola to anyone looking. Yes, it was flimsy and moved easily. And that is what I needed to do my dare.

In the morning, I grabbed the bag with my regular swimwear for the pool and a thin t-shirt to be worn later for a bit more modesty. Everyone in my home, including my 2 brothers slightly younger than me, was still asleep. And so, feeling both confident and already aroused, I walked out of my bedroom, down the stairs, past the living room, to the outside. Cool morning air promptly hardened my nipples, and for a split second I secretly wished that someone would be looking at me out of their bedroom window. Who knows; maybe someone was.

I placed the swim goggles on my forehead and a swimming cap on the passenger seat, hoping that the sight of swimwear accessories would help convince anyone that a girl riding in a bikini top is because she is going to a swim practice - and any potential nudity is just a result of an unfortunate or, perhaps, careless mishap. And with that I buckled in and pushed the triangle over my left breast away, until first the hard nipple, and then the entire areola, came into view. For good measure, I pushed away the fabric another inch and, unable to withstand the temptation, flicked the nipple... and then again… and again. Perfect!

Drive to the coffee shop was longer than usual. This was a different shop I usually go to, one where I did not know anyone - and I hoped no one knew me. But about 20 minutes later I was pulling into the drive-through behind a short but growing row of cars. Though it was moving briskly, some wait was inevitable. So what does a girl do while waiting? Yes, my nipples got a lot of my attention...

I've done my research. Iced London Tea Latte is supposed to be the longest drink to make because the tea has to be steeped for at least 5 minutes before the barrista can even start preparing it, 5 minutes where I may be stuck by the drive-through window. So, when my turn to order came, I ordered an Ice London... Tea Tea. Yes, it may have been a Freudian slip, but I appear to have ordered a “Tittie” drink. I was looking at my nipple, so that is what came out of my mouth: an Iced Tittie. I couldn’t help to chuckle. About a minute later I was finally pulling up to the window, with one nipple - heck, half of the breast - out in the open; and the other nipple hard as a bullet, pushing the thin fabric forward, leaving very little to the imagination. The real core of the dare was about to begin.

Making eye contact is something I grappled with for this dare. Yes, we all want to look away when we are embarrassed and humiliated, and I was no exception. Make no mistake: at this point I was blushing, my heart was racing, and my chest was heaving. I wanted to look away, just get it done with - and to speed away trying to forget what just happened. But I chose to look straight in the eye. Perhaps this is the first step of a budding exhibitionist; time will tell. And so my eyes looked straight at the window.

The window opened. "That will be..." and a pause. A young man close to my age did not finish the sentence, as his eyes became fixated on my bare breast, with the nipple being the unquestionable point of focus. I heaved, the nipple moved, his eyes followed. "Ummm, it’s..." he attempted restarting, now himself blushing and yet starting to smile.

I intervened, “How much is it again?” while continuing to look him in the eye.

He finally mumbled something that sounded like a number, all while darting his eyes between my face and my breasts. I don’t remember what the figure was; my head was also buzzing. I gave him my credit card to process. He leaned forward and took it, his eyes still glued to my breasts. But he said nothing.
I shuddered. My credit card had my name on it. Now he knows who I am. He can Google me and find out where I live, where I go to school. My vagina was now leaking; I could feel the drops on the inner thigh. He knows my name.

I started talking to keep him here, though I doubt he would have left for long. I told him that I love swimming and about my coffee tradition. He listened while my tea was being prepared. He tried looking at my face, but failed miserably. I also was struggling. At one point, I wanted to cover the nipple, then cover up completely. But that would mean admitting a failure. And that’s not me. So I knowingly continued being on display, ogled by his eyes.

This drink seemed to have taken a very long time to make, but when he finally handed it to me and touched my hand, he smiled, “Enjoy your drink and come back soon! It’s a beautiful swimming suit.” My embarrassment went through the roof.

After I drove away, I pulled on the side of the road and uncovered my other breast. For the next minute or two I played with my nipples and squirmed. Then I put on my tshirt and proceeded to the pool, where another challenge awaited me.

(I hope to complete part B of this report in a couple of days)
Posted in Dare Reports
Views 480 Comments 7
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Great report as always! Thanks a lot for 1) doing the dare so well and 2) writing an compelling report

Maybe we should send you back with some dare to the same place, around the same time
  2. Old Comment
    Definitely a very well executed dare and a wonderful detailed report. Well done

Definitely think you should go back on the same day and time with another dare
  3. Old Comment
    Thanks Austin!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Austin1985 View Comment
    Definitely a very well executed dare and a wonderful detailed report. Well done

Definitely think you should go back on the same day and time with another dare
    Posted 05-22-2024 at 04:44 PM by WetSwimmerGirl WetSwimmerGirl is offline
  4. Old Comment
    I think you made someone's week They will definitely be remembering you.

Lovely report! It sound like you were both very embarrassed to go through it and had a lot of fun!
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Manarus View Comment
    Great report as always! Thanks a lot for 1) doing the dare so well and 2) writing an compelling report

Maybe we should send you back with some dare to the same place, around the same time
    That would be embarrassing But then again it wouldn't be a dare otherwise, right?
    Posted 05-23-2024 at 04:29 AM by WetSwimmerGirl WetSwimmerGirl is offline
  6. Old Comment
    Right
    Who says my message is too short?
  7. Old Comment
    Great job! That was a difficult dare.