Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AbusiveMaster

Rating: 8 votes, 4.00 average.

We can play tomorrow.

Posted 05-06-2016 at 03:49 PM by AbusiveMaster

We can play tomorrow.

Four little, innocuous words, meant and well intentioned.

I'm tired, we can play tomorrow.
We want to play wow, we can 'play' tomorrow.
We will watch tv tonight, we can play tomorrow.

etc etc

And in itself it is true. We can play tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow....

Perhaps the issue is we spend so much time together. I wouldnt say too much, because I still say not enough. But we do spend most of every day in one anothers company.

Maybe it is laziness. Sessions can be a good deal of effort, physically and emotionally for both of us.

Whatever the reasoning, it works out that sometimes the string of tomorrows stretches to "way too fucking long." For this I take full responsibility, it is up to me to be the initiator. One thing I do know is that it is never lack of desire that stops us, just this feeling of munyana.

Tomorrow never comes? Well, it came today. Lesson learned? Probably not, but working on it.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1289 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    A huge part of it *is* because we spend so much time together. It isn't feasible to keep up the same amount of play as time together. And we do do lots of other things together too, which contributes.

That being said, I don't think you should take full responsibility. It might be up to you to initiate, but I am also perfectly capable of informing you I would like to play or asking if we can. It's not just on you.

But, we learn as we go and will keep learning and discovering together. Oh and i love you.
  2. Old Comment
    This was good for me to read! I think I do this all too often. I never realize how long it has been until after we do "play". My mood improves and I feel closer to him.