Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

Rate this Entry

Trial run - Week 1, Day 1, Master 1

Posted 05-04-2015 at 09:56 AM by sparklystar

Hey,

So today is my first day of a trial run with the first of three masters. I woke up at 6:30 this morning because I was feeling ill last night so I went to bed early and this was the result.

My trial master (here on in called Sir) instructed that I knelt on the floor and thought for 30 seconds to clear my mind before repeating the following mantra for three minutes to teach me my place in the relationship: I am Sir's Slut. I will follow orders.

So I got out of bed in my pyjamas and kneeled on the floor with my hands on my thighs and did some deep breathing for 30 seconds (fairly easy for me given I meditate twice a day anyway). I then repeated the mantra in my head, this was allowed according to the rules given. I didn't actually physically time how long I did it for but when I came out of my headspace it was 6:42am so I had been doing it over the 3 minutes needed. I then completed my Buddhist Meditation and lit some incense to celebrate Vesak (Buddha's day which is today).

Bit of a background info for those interested Vesak is called Buddha's day because it celebrates the birth, enlightment and death of the first Buddha (the one who created the religion) in Theravada Buddhism (the branch I follow). This doesn't necessarily mean this was the day he was born, achieved enlightenment and died, it is just the day we celebrate it on.

After this I filed some reports on tasks from yesterday before going into the shower. I wrote 'Sir' on my stomach in big to remind me that I 'belong' to Sir for this trial period. I then wrote 'slut' across both of my breasts as it seemed like a deserving place for such a slutty sub. I said the mantra again three times out loud as instructed in the shower before getting out.

I got dressed in my dressing gown (after a bit of screeching because a spider landed on my head) and went into my room to get dressed. I put on my blue sequined butterfly crotchless knickers and immediately I felt like the slut I am. This was on request from Sir who wanted me to feel his control over me as I had a busy day filled with committee work. I then wore my tight black jeans (and when i say tight they hug every curve and created a sort of camel toe at my crotch). I then slipped my society top on without a bra. Both of these actions made me start to feel aroused, but when i bent down to pick up my dressing gown and walk to hang it up I realised how much the seam of my jeans rubbed my clit/crotch, making me further aroused. I became slightly concerned this could lead to wet spots.

I then tied my hair up into bunches and headed into the kitchen to make breakfast. I had a bowl of porridge and a glass of apple and elderflower juice. I then washed, dried and put away my breakfast things and headed back to my room.

I spent the day at committee training completing various 'team building exercises'. I can tell you that committee training was... fairly enjoyable although I have decided that I dislike our new president a lot. She's so big headed. It was a fun day but I was left aroused quite a bit by the rubbing of the seam on my clit. Eventually though this just became annoying rather than enjoyable and was a little painful near the end. I was also a little concerned because there was a lot of physically movement which meant my boobs were jumping up and down a fair bit. It wasn't too noticeable through our too large society shirts but when I was up close to some of them I felt uncomfortable and I think some may have realised that I wasn't wearing a bra. All in all it was very arousing to be like that but it became annoying, especially when we had to perform a dance (being a hip hop society) to show off what our society is about.

Since then I have come home, the vibrations from the bus not helping my arousal and cooked dinner (pizza and wedges). However I have fallen increasingly ill. The instructors on our course made me sit out some of the activities because I was light headed and my eyes were hurting/watering. I'm not sure why I am feeling so unwell but I hope to be better soon.

All in all I have enjoyed today,

Star
Posted in Daily blogs
Views 1498 Comments 11
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 11

Comments

1. Old Comment
    It sounds like, you are still pushing yourself so very hard. Also from that heavy demand on you, in which that you truly have not gotton the rest you really need. It is caughting up to you in that degree. Plus you still have not fully charged back up.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MasterDaddy02 View Comment
    It sounds like, you are still pushing yourself so very hard. Also from that heavy demand on you, in which that you truly have not gotton the rest you really need. It is caughting up to you in that degree. Plus you still have not fully charged back up.
    Who are you to judge?
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SweetTeen View Comment
    Who are you to judge?

I am not judging! I am just making a comment!!
  4. Old Comment
    Oh this is exciting! I'm sorry you aren't feeling well and I hope you are able to get rested and back to feeling fully yourself soon, so you can completely enjoy the trial run. But it sounds like you are off to a good start and that there is flexibility where you need it. Good job!
    Posted 05-04-2015 at 05:11 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  5. Old Comment
    Nice and glad there is flexibility, get well soon.
  6. Old Comment
    @SweetTeen: Thank you for sticking up for me, however in this situation where he is my ex-Master he does know some of my previous health issues.

@MasterDaddy02: As I said above you do know my previous health issues however you casting aspersions here is not helpful nor wanted. The illness you talk about I was completely cleared from by a doctor and I no longer have it. I know that this illness is a combination of having a cold, sinusitis, being elbowed in the face recently and hitting my head on my bed at night.I'm just not sure what bit is causing the lightheadness. Also I do not appreciate the angry way you responded. Had the comment annoyed you either ignore it or respond politely please. I don't want a fight starting over something this simple

@Naughtylittlegirl: Every time you comment on my blog I feel happy, you always take everything well. It is definietly a great start to the trial run and hopefully if I just rest a bit this illness will all just go away. I'm happy there is flexibility too.

@TheKidWithSkills: Thank you for your comment.
  7. Old Comment
    @Sparklystar: I was nice in my comment and I will not let someone say I am judging you, when i was not. He stepped out of line. I just got done writing a part of my life to share about my son. Then, he question me!! I don't think so. I will not stand for it.
  8. Old Comment
    I am so so happy that everything seems to be going well. I was sad to hear you aren't feeling 100% but hopefully it all gets back to normal soon and the rest of the trials go well. Take your time and make the right decision for you. You deserve skmebody great.

@MD - Due to recent events people are a bit protective of Star and do even if your comment wasn't intended to come off as judgey, it came off that way to some people, including ST. Also you writting about your son had nothing to do with your comment ...
  9. Old Comment
    @SparklyStar: You are most welcome, I am looking forward to more reports and feel very fortunate that you are willing to share them with us

Quote:
    Originally Posted by MasterDaddy02 View Comment
    @asslvr's.butterfly: ST was out of hand in his actions. He started the cramp.
    Perhaps you would like to get to know ST a little better - he is absolutely lovely, and while he certainly does not hesitate to defend people (which is a very good thing) I find it hard to believe he would deliberately cross a line to offend or harm someone. Surely an experienced dominant like yourself can be understanding about that and conduct himself appropriately? Being unable to control and/or take responsibility for one's reaction to someone else's action is definitely not a good quality in a dominant - I would have thought you would know that.
    Posted 05-04-2015 at 11:25 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  10. Old Comment
    @asslvr's.butterfly: Thank you. I will certainly be taking my time over this and I feel grateful that everyone is a bit overprotective of me.
  11. Old Comment
    I've absolutely loved reading all your blogs. I'm sorry you've been ill and hope that you recover soon and that your trial Dom/Master/Sir/Daddy or whatever you call the guys, respect that you too have an active lifestyle with classes and life. I hope you find whatever you need for YOU! Good luck xxx