Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

Rate this Entry

13th April - failure to submit

Posted 04-13-2015 at 09:36 PM by sparklystar

Ok, so I'm going to be blunt. I pretty much did not follow my schedule for yesterday. Now I already know how disappointed Sir is with me, so lets not try to make me feel worse. This is literally me explaining to everyone why and where I failed in my role as a submissive.

I did do my morning meditation and I was awake before 6:30am so it was a good start. I spoke to Master and checked in and went for a shower. This was where the first mistakes came in.

Before I say what the mistakes were you have to understand, I don't know why I didn't follow the instructions word for word. Maybe it was the excitement at being back to lectures... or maybe it was my bratty side taking over and me not even realising.

I was supposed to pee whilst in the shower, however I need to do more than pee and instead of asking permission to use the toilet to do it all I just used it. I had my shower and wrote 'Master's bratty slut' on my tits and ' 'very bad sub' on my thighs.

I was then supposed to say a mantra 'Master's bratty slut' 50 times slowly in the mirror. I'm not going to lie, I said it fast. I didn't take my time with it. I just didn't have the time.

I did put on the right clothing though, panties white bra, leggings and a t-shirt before going to get breakfast which was porridge. I had a glass of juice with it and half a glass of water instead of two glasses of water and the juice. I just wasn't thirsty and didn't want to have to pee later.

I then failed to tell Master I was leaving for lectures. I didn't need to pee while out though so that was a positive.

I had some lunch and drank a glass of water instead of two and failed to say goodbye to master again. I did check back in once back from lectures.

I had my dinner next before heading back out to dance - failing to tell Master I was leaving or when I had got back. I also was feeling a little bit worn out and pulled on my pyjamas over my underwear instead of sleeping in just my panties. I did meditate but I didn't get to bed until 11pm - an hour after bedtime.

As you can see I basically had a really bad run of events and I did not submit myself to Sir as expected. I know that punishment will be occurring.

Sparklystar
Posted in Daily blogs
Views 1194 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Sadly, from my sub actions that took place. She was punished from not listening or following rules. We had a very long talk about her actions.
  2. Old Comment
    It sounds like you lead a very busy life with dance and class. I know the feeling of just being overwhelmed and wanting to be disobedient. I know you want to make your Master very happy so maybe the two of you need to discuss the expectations you have for your daily schedule. Sometimes it is better to ease into a new set of rules or expectations or a schedule instead of jumping in head first and drowning. Relationships are all about five and take and compromising and you two need to figure out what works for both of you or else you will both feel let down in the end. Good luck, I really am rooting for you.
  3. Old Comment
    Everyone else has already pointed out the need to take things slow and discuss things a bit more.

I don't know if this will help but one of the things Almost and I do is keep a list of current rules along with common exceptions. For instance, I sleep with a plug every night. Well, almost every night. Because there are a lot of instances where I don't feel comfortable doing so or it just isn't practical. Like if I'm having really intense cramps on my period. Or if I'm sleeping over at someone else's house and they would notice. Every time we implement a new rule, we discuss it as much as possible and go through a trial period where we see how practical it is and what issues I could encounter.

I'm not saying that punishment is necessarily wrong. That's entirely between the two of you. I think something a lot of people forget though is that punishment doesn't actually fix a lot of things. It can be just as important to take time to discuss what the root problem is. There's usually something more going on than just disobedience. Real life gets in the way. People have bad days, get in bad headspaces, feel alone or rebellious. It's normal and human. And talking out emotional issues is, in my opinion, one of the best parts of D/s. So maybe you could think of these occurrences as a chance to strengthen your bond?