Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Skatting Prank

Posted 03-14-2009 at 10:21 AM by silver tear

Well to tell u what the prank was 4 is, i was hit with 3 spit wads but 3 guys. (yeack) any way i want pay back so here is my REVENGE!!!

my school had a scatting tip 2 days ago and so me and 3 friends wiated untill after they guys went out to skate. ( they changed clothes because the did no want to get what htey had on wet from falling on the ice.) we got their clothes and took them outside, we also got the shoes and put so green glow stuff on them, we all skatted like nothing happened....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Back from Science Camp

Posted 03-12-2009 at 08:50 PM by Sasahouser

So, I'm back from Science Camp, tired and horny. I was assigned to the Ladybug Group at the Desert Room (it's just a room surrounded by sand). The rooms were Forest, Desert, Flower and Lake, just try and guess what they're surrounded by. On the first day, there was orientation, which was just an explanation of the rules ("no electronics", if only they knew what I was wearing inside of me while I explained that). My first tease of the three days. It didn't feel like much yet but the feeling...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

hey guys

Posted 03-12-2009 at 08:48 AM by silver tear

hey i just changed my name from silver angle to siver tear

got a lot about my ice skatting prank later
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Subs

Posted 03-10-2009 at 10:11 PM by SavorySpanks

I am a "mastersub" for women - in other words, I like to be pushed around and made to do things I may not want to do, but I also want to be able to decide if I want more (not less) of what I am given, And also to sometimes get to tell my top what she is allowed to do - or that if she wants me to do something, she will first have to oral me and drink it or dildo herself and suck it.

I don't ever agree to suck/eat or drink with bodily excretions.

I like to give out...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

the blog on Tiff's fantasy

Posted 03-10-2009 at 07:05 PM by Sarge90
Updated 03-10-2009 at 07:11 PM by Sarge90

I would like to start off by saying I see myself as an amateur writer. As such, when I started writing Tiffs' story, I saw it as an opportunity to try something new, as my current projects are all supernatural thrillers.

I thought if I tried erotic fantasy then it would help expand upon my writing skills. The problem was that when writing Tiff's story, I was getting ideas for my other work, which, unfortunately, takes prioroty in my eyes.

Also, when I began to write it I...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Science Camp

Posted 03-09-2009 at 09:02 PM by Sasahouser

Whee~
I'll be away for a week. Going to science camp~
4 years ago, when I was in fifth grade, the counselors there scared me with stories of Bears, Wild Boars, Creeping Poison Ivy and Wild Moose!
It's my chance to do the same ^^
My boyfriend gave me tasks though:
Wear chastity belt during the day, only take it off once a day for restroom use
Under chastity belt, wear vibrating butt plug and vibrator.
During events where I have an audience, turn the vibrator...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

trouble with family

Posted 03-09-2009 at 02:05 PM by silver angle

well my brother and i have this battle going on, u know to c who can one up each other in pranks. well just yesterday, he (my brother) threw all my stuff out the window. So I had to get back at him, and 2 day i guled his cell shut, put tooth past in his shoes. do u think that was to much??
Posted in Uncategorized