Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

THE SPORTS BLOG RETURNS!!!!! Final 4 action, baby!

Posted 04-03-2009 at 09:03 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

After a long hiatus, the Dabears, err, MBP Sportsblog will make it's return. I will have one tonight, featuring the Final Four taking place in Detroit this weekend, and tomorrow will be the Baseball preview blog!!!!!! I will be breaking down each division, and looking ahead to the playoffs, before the opening night game Sunday night.

Heads up: Basketball is not my strongest point

The Final Four. I was one of the view teams that picked MSU to go all the way. And I will...
getDare Expert
Posted in MBP Sports take
Old

I am going to cry :'(

Posted 04-03-2009 at 04:20 PM by Smile

Radiohead and The Prodigy are playing in leeds, but I can't go because I am in France.

FUCK!!!

I would rarther see Radiohead and The Prodigy.

:'(
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Persona 4

Posted 04-02-2009 at 07:56 PM by Sasahouser

Nothing sexy. If that's what you wanted, turn around now.

So, I heard of this game and it seemed pretty cool. I got it kinda sorta legally, maybe not. And I emulated it. One word describes it...COOL!

So the game is about the protagonist. He doesn't have a default name, so I'll call him by his Manga name, Souji Seta. He visits this one countryside town and discovers a string of muders happening in fog. Because of his friend's request, Souji watches the "Midnight Channel,"...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

my second task for my mistress

Posted 04-02-2009 at 06:36 PM by jachris

my second task was to do a dice dare
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=18569
when i did it i got
a 2 on the first time and a 5 on the second
(had to go bare foot and then strip to my underwear)
a 2 on the first time and a 1 on the second
(out 1 clamp on my chest then do nothing)
odd twice (don't do anything)
a 5 then a 6
(30 sit ups 10 push ups, 30 sit ups 10 push ups and 5 squats)
a 1 then a 4
(got to take of my...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

my first blog for my new mistress

Posted 04-02-2009 at 05:56 PM by jachris

this is a short essay i wrote to please my mistress.

to be a pet: the advantages of being a pet are, well many of them are sexual but many of them are as well personal and humbling. its truly an experience that will be and is rewarding and fulfilling for all parties involved the pet and the mistress/master. this fulfilling process allows for a greater understanding of ones self, and ones limits. this knowledge of ones character is one of the greatest gifts we as being are able to reserve....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

a public apology

Posted 03-30-2009 at 04:01 PM by Krystal

It has come to my attention that I have been treating a select group from getdare rather harshly.

So i have made this blog to display my deepest apologies to these poor misunderstood member(s)

I can't excuse my behavior on how often i have commented on your short stature, or funny wobbling that you call walking. Or in more recent events my over the top comments on your odor.
Their is also no excuse for my behavior when I would walk by an push you down those icy hills,...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I'm an ass

Posted 03-27-2009 at 10:45 PM by slaveboy123

I was dared to stick a finger in my ass, and post that I am an ass while keeping my finger up there.

I am an ass with a finger up my ...
Posted in Uncategorized