Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

My Toys

Posted 07-16-2014 at 04:24 AM by Pepe990
Updated 09-16-2014 at 02:48 PM by Pepe990

I thought it would be good to list what I have so that people can use those for any dares they set me

I own

- Ball gag
- bit gag
- gag with dong
- collar with leash
- ankle restrains (lockable with padlock)
- wrist restrains (lockable with padlock)
- cane
- whip
- handcuffs
- penis pump
- tiny dildo
- slim black dildo
- big fat black realistic dildo
- blue medium sized dildo
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.25 average.

Another wonderful weekend ...

Posted 07-15-2014 at 07:47 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:52 AM by Butterfly

So ... I don't know how it was done, but we managed to top my best orgasm of my life!

Sunday was an incredible day, well to be honest the whole weekend with Sir was wonderful. But Sunday was the icing on the cake ..

We started with a bubble bath. Sir had me bring my pink rabbit vibe into the tub. I had accumulated 10 edges this week, and we had taken care of 4 on Saturday, so I knew I was expecting to get a bit frustrated. Sir did not disappoint. He had me start the vibe
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Day 5 of Puppy Training

Posted 07-13-2014 at 10:00 PM by Nzrunner (My life under the rule of my Queen Mistress)

A new name and venturing on my own

Mistress named me, Mistress named me!!!!!! I can hardly contain my joy even while writing this report. We bounced around a few thoughts and ideas but nothing seemed to fit until Mistress suggested zacho. I instantly fell in love with it and that was that! Being named by Mistress is almost indescribable it makes me feel even more special, loved and even more... hers. Mistress was not going to give me a task for tonight but I begged a little and she decided...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.25 average.

Triggers

Posted 07-13-2014 at 12:16 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I have dealt with triggers all my life ...

When people call me certain names: slut, bitch, whore, baby ... or described as selfish.
When I hear the word c**t.
When I am playfully slapped on the behind with a wooden spoon.
When I am told to sit in the corner.
When I am told what to by somebody who doesn't have the right to.
Smelling the

These things are all triggers. They cause me to feel negative things. Depending on which one and...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.00 average.

The significance of the Butterfly

Posted 07-13-2014 at 05:37 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Tags butterfly

Butterflies are very significant to me. My home office is decorated with all different butterflies. The butterfly has a few different meanings for me.

One is a very personal significance because when I see it, it remind me of my Nana (my great grandmother).

When I was 7 years old, I went to a family Christmas party. There was a gift exchange for the kids, but somebody had forgotten to bring their gift, so my Nana chose to put her adult gift in for one of the girls gifts.
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

A Sore and Exhausted Puppy

Posted 07-13-2014 at 12:36 AM by Nzrunner (My life under the rule of my Queen Mistress)

Where to even begin before I left on vacation I stumbled across and challenge so ingeniously created that I just had to ask Mistress permission to try it. Slavewhirlies' Anal Academy!!!! Fast forward a week or so and tonight I found myself home alone with enough time on my hands to try this out. Mistress's only request was that if I did do this challenge that I had to write a report on it which is why I find myself curled on my bed with a sore butt hole but in a strange way pleased with myself as well....
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Likes/Limits

Posted 07-12-2014 at 09:15 PM by kittenlyss
Updated 03-08-2015 at 11:16 PM by kittenlyss

Watch Out! Vanilla things abound here. If you're allergic, go away. Soooooooooooooo much vanilla. No, but really, I was told recently that my profile is messy and confusing, full of unnecessary, vanilla things, and gave no clue as to why I'm here on GD. If you feel the same way, you need to look harder and get an imagination. Yes, I'm aware that a lot of the things I list here are rather vanilla. News flash: I'm a real person and have vanilla interests. This list of likes and limits is purposely not...
Posted in About Me