Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

1st December

Posted 12-02-2014 at 01:28 AM by sparklystar

Hey,

New month, interesting start. So last night was a similar repeat to the original cow dare which I failed and the reason why I have to carry around udders of milk. I had to sneak out of my flat to get to his and once I had presented myself kneeling in front of him, he stripped me of my clothes, took my vibe out of my pocket and duct taped it on high to my clit. Straight away I started to moan but he forbid me from edging. He bundled me into his wardrobe and left the door open while...
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

30th November

Posted 12-01-2014 at 04:32 AM by sparklystar

Hi,

Sorry this is so late. I have had a very busy day. So last night I milked my udders, it took rather a long time to burst so i was there for ages, tense with anticipation. I was allowed to shower it off this time as it stunk the night before. I then had to stay naked while Master taped my vibe to my clit on high. This immediately got me aroused. Master said had to edge five times before going to sleep - I think he said that just because he then gets to spank me for each one. Edging...
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

Equipment 2

Posted 11-30-2014 at 02:30 PM by HussySissy
Updated 12-02-2014 at 10:00 PM by HussySissy

EQUIPMENT:

TOYS/Equipment:
Medium Butt Plug
Small Butt Plug
Large Butt plug
Wireless Vibrating Egg
Micro Vibrator
Vibrator (I think 6-7inches)
Glass Dildo 5 in
Vibrating Cockring
Ball Gag
Riding Crop
Cuffs
Silk Rope Hog Tie
Dog Collar
Choke Chain
Japanese Nipple Clamps
Nipple Clamps
Cock Ring Set
Open Ring Gag with 3 Interchangeable Rings
Graduated Orgasm
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.00 average.

Cancelling Christmas

Posted 11-30-2014 at 01:36 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:37 AM by Butterfly

Two weeks ago, after a really horrible day, I decided that I was going to cancel Christmas. Now, for some, this may seem like it really was just an exaggeration, or that it isn't a big deal, but for me, it really is a big deal to say something like that.

Christmas for me is a big deal. I start my Christmas shopping in September, my tree goes up on November 12, I buy and make gifts for everybody, my mom and I spend an entire weekend baking right before Christmas, I start listening to Christmas
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Likes and Limits

Posted 11-30-2014 at 12:30 PM by kevinkevk
Updated 11-30-2014 at 05:47 PM by kevinkevk

aftercare, age regression, American girls accents(most of them), anal(light), attending to her every whim, baby talk, bedtimes, begging, being a brat, being ignored while worshiping, being mean in a sweet voice(Isn't mommy so nice putting baby to bed early before it gets dark and scary), being wrapped around her little finger, bimbofication, biting, blindfolds, blowjobs(giving and receiving), bondage, bullying, butt plugs, cfnm, chastity, cheek kisses(they make me go weak at the knees),...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Nonsensical.

Posted 11-30-2014 at 07:58 AM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)
Updated 11-30-2014 at 02:50 PM by An_Jon

Back to posting poems again.

These are four poems which are inspired by very specific events in my life. Nothing special or life changing, but observations. They're so specific that they're essentially about nothing in particular. They'd sound utterly nonsensical to everyone other than me if I told you what experience to apply them to; which is why they're also non-specific in the way they're written. Apply your own thoughts and feelings to them. They're blank canvases.

Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

29th November

Posted 11-29-2014 at 11:42 PM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

Last night was horrible. First off I milked my udders until they burst, the warm milk sticking to me and was told I couldn’t shower until morning, so I had to make do with a small wash to attempt to get most of it off. Then I had to wear a tight t-shirt and my crotchless butterfly pants. Master enjoyed this very much as he duct-taped my feet to my poster tube. Before leaving thought he picked up my hairbrush and smiled at me. The moment he did that I knew. I knew I was in...
Posted in Daily blogs