Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Drop Me Down

Posted 11-18-2015 at 11:41 AM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)

The boy toy and I are both very interested in hypnosis, it's actually a major kink of ours. So, we've been trying it out, testing the waters, and learning a few things about how my mind works.

One thing we've learned is that it is possible for me to be put into to trance. At least, Sinister says I'm in trance. It's not that I forget, but I feel as though I might be faking it. As though I want this to work so badly that I essentially pretend to be in trance. It's very confusing.
Distinguished Member
Posted in Personal, Scenes
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.

getDare apartment building

Posted 11-14-2015 at 11:16 AM by Happy Me (Happy's Adventures)
Updated 11-14-2015 at 09:18 PM by Happy Me

I am crazy excited about something!

So, right now, justJane, Rainbow Bright, and me all live in a house. Inside the house are 4 apartments, so we all have our own apartment, but we share the building? It is a wonderful building, brick, built in 1893, huge windows, in a great urban neighborhood.

Even more wonderful is that my two favorite people on the earth are my neighbors, so I get to see them all the time!

We love it here. We had a garden in the summer,...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Panic!

Posted 11-12-2015 at 06:05 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 02-08-2017 at 07:07 PM by Butterfly

Have you ever had a panic attack? I am sure it is different for everybody but this is what usually happens to me ...

My chest will start to feel tight and it gets really hard to breathe. My chest starts to ache the longer it lasts. I feel like I need to cry to relieve the pressure, but it just doesn't help. Sometimes I start hyperventilating just to try and get some air.

But this week has been different. It started on Saturday. One of my triggers presented itself, but I
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

slut shower etiquette (f)

Posted 11-11-2015 at 05:33 PM by cutelittleslut

This is a basic outline on how i shower pretty often its a good reminder of my place.

- slut is naked and on all fours or knees at all times in the bathroom.
- edge 2 times before shower
- clothespins on nipples and 1 or more on clit and as many as possible on each lip
- get in the endure ( sub/slave position) for 5 minutes
- going into the shower turn it on cold for at least 2 minutes. Sluts can lose some calories from the shivering and hair will be shiner....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

(Almost) Total Sensory Deprivation

Posted 11-10-2015 at 05:00 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)
Tags bound

I decided to have a go at creating a dare/punishment that turned out to be a bound sensory deprivation thing. It was really fun.

I used a belt with a hole punched close to the buckle end to tie my ankles together with. I used another smaller belt that I tightened around my upper legs. This effectively limited all movement of my legs. I used a dog collar to bind my hands. I left it a bit loose so I could undo it if someone came home, which fortunately, no-one did. I put two of the little...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

First blog entry !

Posted 11-10-2015 at 01:04 PM by cutelittleslut

I thought it was high time I started doing this and start shareing all the naughty things I occasianly do ! Yesterday I drove around with clothes pins on my nipples because I had taken to long to get out of bed and I was stuck doing my errends during traffic time. When I was finally home And parked my car I was in so much pain I ripped off the clothes pins! I think the neighbor saw me ! Going to be doing this more so I don't dilly dally as much
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Shower in the Showers

Posted 11-09-2015 at 07:31 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

These three posts are some that I worte and forgot about. I only found them now. I have no idea how long ago each of these things happened, but enjoy nonetheless.

I had just finished doing a dare when I heard rain outside my window. I was naked as I normally am when there's no-one home. I decided this would be a good time to push my public limit, while also getting a bit wet. I ran out the door, down the stairs and hid behind a shrub. The way to the front door is concealed a bit by two...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized