Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average.

Big Brother Report (And Session with Sam)

Posted 01-07-2017 at 03:55 AM by Matt: (Matt's blog)

Sam asked me to post this report to a blog so here it is.

Well the 1st day of this task coincided with my last day at Sam’s house, so this made the tasks on this day a lot more interesting!

Due to my rules, I was already naked and had my collar on, Sam then made me put my ball gag on. I was already hard just from Sam talking dirty to me, so I started to hump a chair in between the seat cushion and base. Doing this in front of Sam while gagged did feel humiliating (but in
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My PM dares

Posted 01-06-2017 at 01:02 PM by subScoot (My PM dares)
Updated 07-21-2021 at 06:09 PM by subScoot
Tags pm dares

To any readers: If you see something that you think should be on this list, please add it, and task it, if it within my limits it will stay there - I am after all a sub

Add PIC to any applicable dare and will send you picture proof
PM ABOVE I will post in the in the person above section, chosen by the writer (0/0)
PM Add and I will add dare of your choice within my limits (Added 2 so far)
PM Beg and I will friendly and expressively reply to the next 3 PMs I receive,...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

Dom(mes) Get It Too.

Posted 01-06-2017 at 05:02 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 01-06-2017 at 09:21 AM by IceMaiden

AM often gets unsolicited messages when he is in chat from people who suddenly decide they want to sub to him. Without any prior contact, of course.

He shows me these messages as I show him mine because, shock horror, we're completely open with each other. (Though I think the real reason he shows me his is so he can laugh when I go off on one and claim my property. He seems to enjoy it when I get possessive.)

Now some people accept his "no" and move on. Good for
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Toys and Stuff

Posted 01-06-2017 at 01:11 AM by RunningLiz
Updated 01-30-2023 at 12:51 PM by RunningLiz (adding new things)

Stimulating Toys
a magic wand, looks like a stick, has a large vibrating head)
dildos, varying in length and circumference

Restrictive Toys
rope, hemp or cotton
2 sisal ropes, 5 and 8 meter, these are rough and painful
duct tape, black - slighty sticky, grey - painfully sticky and another grey that's even more sticky
handcuffs, Clejuso No. 12
Set of steel cuffs, quite heavy, cuffs for hands and cuffs for feet, each pair connected with comfortably...
Posted in Equipment
Old

How to get guaranteed replies - Good manners in detail - Part 2

Posted 01-05-2017 at 01:00 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-23-2017 at 04:29 AM by CSasha

The article starts here.

When you PM, don't do it too early. Requests require a certain level of gained trust to be taken seriously according to their level of intimacy. Most often you have only one chance ever with each person, and the pool is limited. You have much better chances for a slave or Dom application if you showed yourself off in the public space and if you start slow in PMs. Why did you PM me? What can I do for you, what do you offer me (as long as it's not too much for the...
Oracle
Old

How to get guaranteed replies - Good manners in detail - Part 1

Posted 01-05-2017 at 12:59 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-23-2017 at 04:29 AM by CSasha

Thanks to subjoe for raising the question.
Quote:
Originally Posted by subjoe
I concur about the way to approach, but I have an issue that I would like to add. The things you described are the way I usually PM others. Research about them from posts and not ask anything that their posts haven't as a way to show seriousness but most of the time despite putting so much effort, I get nil response. I spend up to 30 mins writing a PM but can't get a response; not even a No thank you.
You are looking for a partner to play,...
Oracle
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

PM dares

Posted 01-05-2017 at 04:05 AM by RunningLiz
Updated 03-03-2021 at 02:29 AM by RunningLiz

Send me a PM with one or more of following key words. Of course you'll get a report once the dare(s) are done.

These links might provide useful information for certain PM dares:
Toys and Stuff

Breathtaking - And I go running with an FFP2 face mask.

Breathtaking - you can do better - And I have to wear an FFP3 face mask while masturbating, and can only take it off after 7 orgasms. Each time I complete this dare, the number of orgasms increases by 1, so it'll...
Posted in Dares & Reports