Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

MY First Blog Post

Posted 03-18-2008 at 05:26 PM by adisney
Updated 03-18-2008 at 05:55 PM by adisney

Hey everyone! As you well know this is my first blog post.
I am hoping to have some on GetDare. I am fairly new to being a member, but have been looking around the getdare forums for a long time. It took me this long to join!

And, in honor of my first blog post ever on the internet, and on get dare, I give you a painful dare!

Slinky named Pain

Objects Needed :
Slinky

Procedure: Twist the slinky up, and get it nice
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

As Our Days Grow, Our Life Shortens.

Posted 03-18-2008 at 08:33 AM by RocksOff

Every minute of every day, is another chance to have fun, don't delay. We sit at home, not having any fun, when out fate is sealed, gone, done! Every minute counts so why wait, for the grim reaper to come and declare your fate?
Just go out and have a jolly old time, I'm sure your parents, won't mind.

Just a quick poem to show you that you need to enjoy life, to it's full extent.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

First Post

Posted 03-17-2008 at 04:24 PM by lestat221

Hello Everyone

This is my first post to this newly discovered (by me, at least) blog section of the site. I realize that's probably rather sad, due to my status of a staff member of this site. But, alas, I've been busy with things and haven't had much of a chance to visit, but I'm here, and hope to hear from you all.

My biggest claim to fame on this site would probably be the first "dice dare." Not exceedingly difficult or long, but it was the first. And my favorite...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Yay

Posted 03-13-2008 at 02:14 PM by lydiab6

Spring Break starts tomorrow! One more midterm and I get to go home and do nothing for a week. That's it, just thought to share some excitement, normally my blog entries are crappy stuff that happens to me.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Day 2

Posted 03-13-2008 at 07:40 AM by MistressMarina

As many have noticed, I posted a s/m thread discussing what I want in a slave. I log on today... no replies. While patience is a virtue, it is one I have never had the good fortune to possess. Hopefully someone will find me someday, although I do hope that day is sooner than later. I appreciate N/S and sum1(2) for posting on my blog. It's nice to know someone actually reads this nonsensical pile of my thoughts. Not much to say, so I should probably end this addition now. No sense in continuing...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

yo ill start my blog with a philosophical theory

Posted 03-12-2008 at 01:09 PM by Silver Wolf

ok here it is my theory is :

we all wear some form of mask and we never show our ture selves, including my self.especially myself the most used masks are toes for school,friends,parents,getdare and when i am on my own........i have no clue

is there a one true mask? lol thats what i want to find out what is the real me a polite boy at the back of the class. a prankster in a group of friends, a nice but prat of a son or a wannabe master?
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Hello!

Posted 03-12-2008 at 11:41 AM by MistressMarina

Hello all, my name is Mistress Marina. I'm a dom, as many could probably guess. I look forward to becoming an active member on this site. I am looking for a female slave at the moment, but I will wait to become a more active poster before I post a thread in the s/m section. I believe slaves would be more likely to respond to someone with experience than a new member with no posts. Also, I would like to take some time to sort through the messages I will most likely get. Responding to the first person...
Posted in Uncategorized