Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits...

Posted 09-18-2014 at 11:00 AM by thiskittykat (Me,Myself and I)
Updated 09-21-2016 at 09:29 PM by thiskittykat (adding info)

I'm not currently looking for a Master/Mistress nor a Slave....

AMA
My Rules
Pm Dares
My Sex Map
My First Story
A little about me.
Give me a Dare.
Denied by Guys: 36 Days

self-bondage- timed bondage, released times with ice,etc
Anal- love this, I want to try longer periods of time.
light pain- spanking on clit or breast.
Wedgies- love being wedgied, hanging wedgies are
Posted in About me.
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.50 average.

My Most Recent Experience with Sir (And My 1st Blog!)

Posted 09-21-2014 at 10:18 PM by lola.fox
Updated 10-16-2014 at 11:30 PM by lola.fox

Disclaimer: This is my first blog post so I’m SO very self conscious of it. So self conscious of it in fact, that I was too embarrassed to reread anything I had typed, so please excuse any mistakes! My lovely Dom had told me to write up this report for him and had said there was only a small chance of him making me post it, but clearly he tricked me.. He’s lucky I like him anyway. Anywayyy, I hope you all like this report, and if you don’t I hope you take it easy on me .

I hadn’t played...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Old Reports
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 4.50 average.

Rant about conversations/lack there of

Posted 02-27-2015 at 12:10 AM by Rose_Angel
Updated 02-27-2015 at 12:21 AM by Rose_Angel

disclaimer: I simply started writing what I was feeling and thought about, with no thoughts of direction on where it would lead.

Life has been incredibly 'interesting' in the last week and a half. I got sick, and my sickness caused inflammation of my side, and I sprained my ankle on top of that! I had 4 days off work, two of which were fortunately already scheduled days off.

So I stayed home, slept a TON to take a break and help my body heal faster, and my boyfriend and...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.50 average.

Lola's Your Leading Lady!!!

Posted 06-06-2015 at 07:01 AM by lola.fox

If you’ve been keeping up with the blogs.. you’ll have noticed I was nominated for getDare president! I’m so very honored to have this opportunity to have a chance at gifting my fellow competitors the edges we all know they DEEPLY desire! We all know a short speech is a sweet speech, so I’ll try my best to keep this brief .

[photo by marquis_de_sade]

Reasons You Ought to Vote for Me!

-I was nominated for...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Old

I Was a Model! (A New Experience)

Posted 03-14-2016 at 11:55 AM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)

So I did something last Tuesday. After a few months negotiating with different photographers and trying to arrange times, transport etc I went and did a full kinky photoshoot.

I'm not exactly an exhibitionist, and people ave commented that my photos on Fetlife appear quite modest - though I'd have to disagree there. I've never been big on the scene in my hometown since Uni (though I am trying) and don't show my face, so I don't exactly seem like the best of fits for the photography lark....
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

More PM dares

Posted 10-22-2016 at 02:01 AM by Matt: (Matt's blog)
Updated 01-14-2023 at 10:45 AM by Matt:
Tags pm dares

PM me "BET" with a proposed real-life bet, your expected chance ratio, and ante proposals for you and me. I will either accept or make a counter-proposal until we agree on a bet with stakes for each of us.

PM me "REMINDER" and I will join or re-join the PM dare bashing game if I haven't joined for at least 2 completed pages.

Buys, Buys, Baby - PM with a toy you would like me to purchase. I will add it to my list of pending toys so long as the...
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Christmas dare

Posted 01-04-2017 at 02:37 AM by Matt: (Matt's blog)
Updated 01-07-2017 at 04:07 AM by Matt:

Your customized Christmas themed dare is imitating a (kinky) reindeer, so lets get started! For warm up spank your ass 20 times Melt an ice cube each on your nipples, your cock and balls. Put on a collar and leash, Colour your nose red (apply lipstick if available) Wear a headgear if available Now apply a peg each on your nipples Assume doggy style position Now in that position pass a string through the pegs on nipples and tie tautly your balls with the ends of the strings Now you need to walk on fours...
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized