Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Swim Dare Report 2

Posted 05-19-2024 at 06:47 PM by WetSwimmerGirl
Updated 05-19-2024 at 06:52 PM by WetSwimmerGirl

Many people think that it is easy for people asking for dares to do them. I think that a true dare is supposed to push limits amd make one's heart pump harder.

So, please forgive my delay in doing the dares and sharing my experiences. For me, authenticity is important. For me many of the dares here are quite challenging, taking some time to build up to, plan, think through. Perhaps at a place where no one knows me, some of these requests would have been easier. But I do the dares at a...
Posted in Dare Reports
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

PM Dares! (By popular request) :)

Posted 05-20-2024 at 11:18 AM by WetSwimmerGirl
Updated Today at 11:05 AM by WetSwimmerGirl

I absolutely love this idea suggested by a number of you of PM dares adding even more unpredictability and randomness into my swimming!

I am seeking recommendations for PM dares that are small, and over time I will be gradually be expanding and modifying this list. However, here are a couple to get you started.

For now, I will accept up to 2 PM dares per person per day.

NEW ADDITIONS!
  • UNDERWEAR CONFISCATION (Kudos to Sharkey) If I am wearing underwear,
Posted in PM Dares
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Compilation of Swim Related Dares Received

Posted 05-21-2024 at 08:43 AM by WetSwimmerGirl
Updated 05-21-2024 at 09:58 AM by WetSwimmerGirl

BIKINI POTPOURRI
1. Go to the pool in normal clothes and change into a sexy bikini in the locker room, but you have to undress completely first before starting to put on your bikini.
2. After that you have to talk to 2 dudes around your age at the pool and "adjust" your bikini while talking to them. If you weren't able to do this, you have to take a cold naked shower at the pool for 1 minute.
3. On your way home, you should apply one clothespin to each nipple and leave...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 25 votes, 4.88 average.

RE: Fall Thoughts!

Posted 10-28-2020 at 01:23 PM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 11-10-2020 at 07:48 PM by MasterDaddy02

First Snow And Cold:

Well, we had our first snow of the year and it surprised so many people. It did bring to a stop the sweet actions of warm air. It did put a freeze on outside workouts. And those people who enjoy that beauty of breathing in that beautiful fresh air here. It is a nice changed from thinking about "covid-19", and those that are still dying here in my state. For this short period. Thoughts are on the beauty of the snow coming down and that freezing rain as well....
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average.

List of Rules to Follow

Posted 06-26-2015 at 12:01 PM by RiskyFlame
Updated 11-01-2016 at 12:46 PM by RiskyFlame
Tags list, rules

Information
I have decided to improve my list of rules and took it a step further. As of this moment, there is a Spreadsheet on my Google Drive available that contains all the rules ordered by the categories. I chose for this improvement due the poor quality of both the style and overview of the previous method of showing the list. Furthermore, it is possible to filter the rules per category now. So take a look down below and visit the new improved list of rules!

Longtime User
Posted in Lists
Old
Rating: 31 votes, 4.87 average.

The Contract week 3

Posted 10-22-2018 at 11:50 AM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)
Updated 10-22-2018 at 03:30 PM by jane@

Week 3
Tasks left by D for week as she was on holiday in the sun!
• refraining from touching myself inappropriately 15 days (8/10-23/10)
• – no knickers or bra allowed 15 days 8/10-23/10
• Catch up with Blog
• Do 2 hours of corner time (standing nude hands behind back nose to wall) every evening to keep out of trouble?
• Do Dare /Task below.

Sunday did task for Master MH ‘Sluts pussy with rice;see blog
Monday-Tuesday nil.
Wednesday/Thursday...
Posted in The Contract
Old
Rating: 29 votes, 4.86 average.

Edited report from week 2

Posted 10-15-2018 at 12:48 AM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)
Updated 01-15-2022 at 04:24 AM by jane@

[COLOR="Indigo"][COLOR="Indigo"][COLOR="indigo"] Monday – I was good and remembered to ask to pee kept in my place.
Tuesday -
D came round after work I ‘served’ D dinner. After dinner I cleaned up while D went on line looking at her and my GD accounts.
Then D sat at the table with my lap top I stood opposite under duress
["confessions extracted under duress" synonyms: coercion, compulsion, force, pressure, pressurization, intimidation,...
Posted in The Contract