Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Jumping on the Rules bandwagon ...

Posted 07-08-2017 at 08:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

My Rules

1. I must ask permission to pee
a) If I do not receive a response within 20 minutes then I may go.
b) I may pee as needed during the night without permission but will inform Mr. Rainbow in the morning
c) I may do my morning pee as needed but will try to remember to message Mr. Rainbow and let him know

I wrote a blog about this particular rule a few weeks ago. It is my absolute favorite rule. I love so much about it! With our
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Invisible

Posted 07-13-2017 at 09:04 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 03-15-2018 at 07:43 PM by Butterfly

Sometimes I feel invisible ... even when I am in the middle of a bunch of people, I can feel alone. This week has been especially bad.

Sometimes it feels like even when I am heard, I am not being listened to. I say words, and they are ignored, or they go in one ear and out the other. I ask questions and get no answers, or I give instructions and they aren't heard, or misheard. It is when this happens over and over that it becomes overwhelming.

Sometimes I feel like I have
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Drawing a butterfly

Posted 07-14-2017 at 11:11 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 03-15-2018 at 07:40 PM by Butterfly

I posted a blog not too long ago about The Butterfly Project. You can read it here if you are interested.

The gist is, when you get the urge to self harm, you draw a butterfly on yourself.

Ever since I have been aware of this project, I have been very inspired. I want to do anything I can to support those who are going through things I have struggled with for years.

Even though I've been in a better place, sometimes the urges just creep up on me. That is...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20170715_000916.jpg
Views:	251
Size:	26.4 KB
ID:	535  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Am I a bad sub?

Posted 07-17-2017 at 05:55 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 03-15-2018 at 07:40 PM by Butterfly

I am doubting myself and I really needed a safe place to put my thoughts down and get them out, even if they are nonsensical.

I know I have defended myself as a sub before. I have said that no matter how I act, I truly am submissive and I am a good sub. I just need the right Dom. But I am starting to doubt myself ...

I am bratty and stubborn and independent. I like to say no and try to negotiate on tasks. I have numerous and strict limits, more so than other people. I
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

My kinky bucket list

Posted 07-20-2017 at 09:09 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 08-23-2018 at 11:05 AM by Butterfly

I have had a vanilla bucket list for years, but just decided to create a kinky one. As I make my way through, I will indicate which ones I have completed. (Click the links to the read the reports on the ones that I have tried)

* Build and try a tack bra - Step #1 Report
* Have a threesome with another girl
* Try my anchor plug
* Be spanked so hard that I have a bruised ass
* Try a fucking machine
* Try a Sybian
* Explore breast bondage
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

10 things that would make me blush the most

Posted 08-08-2017 at 07:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

As a part of my Landing on 28 birthday challenge, I was given the task to write a blog about 10 things that would make me blush the most.

So here it is (in no particular order):

1. Peeing in front of a man/Dom/Asslvr
I have peed in front of a girl many times. There was a time in College, where at any one time one of my roommates would be brushing her teeth, the other was in the shower and I would have no problem going in and going pee.

However, the
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Grapes in his bum!!!!

Posted 07-25-2017 at 01:22 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 07-25-2017 at 01:29 PM by Butterfly

A little while ago, Asslvr and I competed in a thread to see who getDare thought was the craziest. Somehow we managed to tie.

The original forfeit was going to be:

If Asslvr was found craziest, he would need to have grapes in his bum; one for every 5 votes he received.

If I was found craziest, Asslvr would get to cum in my bum.

Whoever was found craziest, would be the first person to try out our hollow tunnel plug, and they would need to
A Butterfly Princess <3