Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

We got married!!!

Posted 08-07-2017 at 09:23 PM by The Slutty Princess

On Saturday, August 5th, I married the love of my life...my protector...my best friend...my soulmate...my everything.

It was the most beautiful day of my life. A day filled with emotions, smiles, laughs, kisses, tears, and affection. The countless hours spent planning, shopping, touring venues, scrolling through pinterest...it was worth every moment and I wouldn’t have traded anything in the world for a better wedding. Yeah, it may have rained for a few hours, but that didn’t refrain...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Magnetic Rules

Posted 03-21-2018 at 11:43 AM by maxblank

dbgcxxrdzbfgrebdvgsrdb

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxblank
I saw these rules you posted, I would be tempted to try them for a week to see how it goes. I'm a little timid to try the commando one, but the rest are all fair.

I've also read many of your tasks and you usualy have interesting reasons for impelementing many rules, I would be curious to hear why you wrote the shower tasks as you did, as well as the toilet usage tasks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
Ok.... here are some rules for you:
  1. You
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 1.00 average.

Politics, religion and other subjects taboo!

Posted 10-02-2018 at 04:34 PM by Bloxo

So...what a day...

I went to London with my folks, as I'm back visiting them at the moment and wanted a nice day out...on the coach to London of course I was checking out the forum...why not eh?

I looked in on my subscriptions, checked out my game updates...and of course looked at the elections, going to freely admit I voted for Lilith, not because of freebies or promises, but because she's a friend who has really made me feel happier on this site...

What...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 1.00 average.

Fairness...

Posted 10-08-2018 at 06:09 PM by Bloxo
Updated 10-08-2018 at 07:16 PM by Bloxo

I remember once having a bit of a debate with a colleague at work (be careful when expressing personal opinions on sensitive subjects!)...this debate ended with him telling me that I see things as black and white...
This made me think a lot about how I perceive the world and what goes on in it, I started to try and look deeper than headlines, listen to more sides of any story and prove a better judge of what I should be thinking...
This made life a lot more complicated I will admit, but...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

IHeartfun's Dice dare challenge

Posted 10-17-2018 at 04:35 PM by Bloxo
Updated 10-17-2018 at 06:32 PM by Bloxo

3. Write a blog about yourself or a nice blog about another gD user.

So I think I have enough blogs about myself already...well at least for the purposes of this thread I thought it better to write about another user so I'm doing something new.

Now a few people on the site spring to mind and I hope no one gets jealous with my choice, but I thought to write about IHeartfun herself here...
Not just because her dare is making me write this blog to begin with...but many...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Why Imakward is the best ever

Posted 10-17-2018 at 05:43 PM by Happy Me (Happy's Adventures)
Updated 10-17-2018 at 05:49 PM by Happy Me

I just needed to write this because he has been saying so many nice things about me! But there are loads of reasons that Imakward is the bestest ever too!
  • We met when I had just started getting sick, and when I told him about that he said, "That just makes me want to dom you more!"
  • He helps me to do all of the things I need to do to stay healthy, which is a lot!
  • He helps make sure I take all of my medicines, eat healthy, drink enough water and we even worked together so I quit
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My favourite place on getdare

Posted 10-23-2018 at 10:28 AM by Pariahterror

As a dare I was to write about my favourite place on getdare. I have been around a while and have found multiple spots to lay in and they are all comfortable and carry some memories.

I strated at the TORD online section where I lost and won some game. I wrote dares and got some too. Here I started adding to multiple adding threads too and made some friends. During the adding we talked a lot which I did like. In the end I made a thread for myself too which I am still working off happily....
Prodigy
Posted in Uncategorized