Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 1.50 average.

Now Senior Member: New sig, new profile pic, new avatar!

Posted 12-26-2008 at 02:53 PM by bungie1

Hi! I reached 100 posts today, and decided to post this on my blog, making my 3rd blog post .

Anyways, I gave myself my first avatar, and profile picture (however, that is not me there )

I also will give myself a new signature before my 101th post. If anyone has any ideas for anything I should take out of my sig, that would be great

I am also going to start a quote of the week thing, where if you have a quote that you like from get dare, you can pm it to...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 1.50 average.

No End

Posted 01-01-2010 at 09:15 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)
Updated 01-02-2010 at 07:41 AM by lokelake

I will never stop preaching here on getdare and trying to bring Jesus and God to all. I will follow what commands of me, "preach to all the world." and, "rebuke, correct etc..."

Now, you have one of two choices:

Choice One: Hate me for it, despise me, immaturely criticize me greatly.

Choice Two: You can be mature about it, critize in a mature way, ignore because it is not your cup of tea, you will look beyond the surface and won't...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My mother, my sister, my brother

Posted 05-05-2010 at 07:26 AM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

To a Christian, that has got to be very beautiful. When someone said to Jesus "your mother and brothers and sisters are asking for you." Jesus said, "Who are my mother and my brothers?" Then he looked around and said, "Here are my Mother, and my brothers! Whoever does the will of God is my brother and sister and mother."

Again, that must be quite beautiful to a Christian. That is how close we are to Jesus if we do the will of God.
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 1.50 average.

A priest...

Posted 07-15-2010 at 08:30 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

A priest we were at was not being a very good Christian leader. He takes God's name in vein often.

He says:

Oh my...
G... knows where
and just G...

Tsk Tsk Mr. Priest.
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I think what Blizzard is doing is Kind of Cool

Posted 07-26-2010 at 06:52 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

While it does not concern me at all, it will be great for many, upon many other people (social wise). The new Battle.net is going to be the main gaming area (for Blizz's SC2, WoW: Cata, and D3) on top of that, it will also be a social area. People can talk to their friends while playing two totally separate games, SC 2 and WoW. Not sure about D3, but I am assuming people will be able to do that too.

People can also add their FB friends on B.Net and can chat to their friends.
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Exercise (Day 3 - 12/16/2013)

Posted 12-16-2013 at 05:46 PM by Literally

So when I started I had planned to do 4 days a week: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday. But finals and moving gave me a perfect excuse to slack.

This week I'm going to make a few changes so that I am more likely to do the exercises.

1) I have removed the sexual components. I think that if I am not in the mood to be aroused, I will be less likely to get up and move like I should. I will do them naked still because I shower after and I don't want to get my clothes all...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Exercise
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

Bad Rep points! [Rant!]

Posted 05-03-2008 at 11:26 AM by Oreo_here (Daddy's Little girl!)

OK,ok. So I just recieved some bad rep off of someone I don't even know saying i'm a 'selfish bitch' or something like that. LAWL!
This is quite funny actually. I only know a few people on here, and most of those are my friends and enjoy my sarcastic comment's along with my egotistical attitude.
I think to be honest, before people start giving me bad rep points, some mod's should troll GetDare chat room. People in there are either 14 or younger and getting hit on by 25+ men or people whom
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized