Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 3 votes, 2.33 average.

Re: Who Do You Turn Too!

Posted 04-27-2018 at 10:30 PM by MasterDaddy02

That is a good question at times in which we ask ourselves. With so many different thoughts running through our head.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re:What Is Next!

Posted 02-28-2019 at 10:26 PM by MasterDaddy02

The day is dark as there is no sign of sun.
The air is wet as it is coming down on me.
The snow is falling lightly but is getting stronger.
The clouds are changing that color of gray.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Games!

Posted 06-24-2019 at 03:47 PM by Bloxo

I've always loved playing games since childhood up until now
It's always been part of who I am and one of my favourite things to do, whether alone or with friends.
When I was younger I played a lot of Chess, Kingmaker, Mouse Trap, Cluedo and Monopoly, I didn't always win but found the experience a lot of fun.
I remember we had this friend of the family, a girl Kirsty I would play games against, too young for anything sexual...but I always got an extra thrill playing her.
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 2.29 average.

People

Posted 01-03-2011 at 04:17 PM by Tiger

This blog is just for me to vent my frustrations. Don't bother reading it.

I have a huge whole in my heart, making me very upset. My grandma died a few months ago of cancer and I miss her dearly. My uncle died yesterday, the morning after his birthday, of a rare degenerative disease. I miss him too. I just graduated from college a few weeks ago and now I have to find a job. I have been going to school since I was 3, for 21 years and I am used to it. I want to go back to school. I am not...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 19 votes, 2.26 average.

Curiosity killed the cat, not the Butterfly!

Posted 05-15-2019 at 02:57 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

The last few days, so many ideas have been floating around in my head. Lovely, sexy, thoughts that are making my princess parts achey and desperate for attention.

I thought I would torture myself just a little bit more and write some of them down as I very curious to explore some of these areas if the right partner were to present themselves.

Most of these things I would not be able to voluntarily do. I would need somebody to push me into trying them. I would need them
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 2.20 average.

The nature of members

Posted 06-15-2019 at 03:39 PM by Bloxo

This will be one of my musing posts...after a while on GetDare you just try to make sense of it all, find some logic or pattern, it's not easy!

It can be easy to generalise, something I'm often guilty of myself I admit...

On the front of it, looking at the forum you could say everyone here is either a giver or a taker...and it's true for a lot of people but not everyone.
Let's look at the sorts of people we have here:

Those that want to give dares...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 2.14 average.

Thanking Threads

Posted 01-21-2011 at 09:04 AM by loke

I noticed that threads seem to only get thanked when it is a well written post with amazing grammar. Does that mean those who have a hard time time trying to write well and those who have poor grammar (not on purpose of course) will never get their thread thanked?
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized