Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Hot wife ad

Posted 05-08-2017 at 02:51 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 05-15-2017 at 03:24 AM by CSasha

Hot wife, 27 years old model, here. I am looking for sex or play partners for me, possibly including the humiliation of my cuckold husband, 20 years old, slim, hair free.

Guaranteed reply to any serious request and offers. No restrictions on gender, age, body shape, or look. All possible, from a simple make-out, one-night-stands, over a whole weekend session to regular sex dates or a long-term relationship. I like regular vanilla sex from soft to rough, as well as trying out lots of play...
Oracle
Posted in Ad format, Stories
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average.

Re: Where Has It Gone!

Posted 05-10-2017 at 12:21 AM by MasterDaddy02

Memories are just that. But, the difference is what is in your heart. What is in your thoughts. What is going through your mind as you are stop at a red light. As you are walking under the stars late at night alone. Just as you are looking upward and saying. I miss you. I would give anything to just have one more hour with that very special person. Yes that person, who still brings tears inside my heart. That special person, who knew when something was wrong without a word.

No matter
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: Trust versus NonTrust!

Posted 05-26-2017 at 04:22 PM by MasterDaddy02

Everyone has there own view on certain subject matters. As such, when you have earned that word "trust." What does that truly mean? How deep does that trust go? How important was it once you have reached that strong degree of trust? I am tossing this out for comments and views on it!

Versus nontrust:

Why do so many people choose this nontrust action and are willing to toss away the true trust of another?

In my view, I feel there is something totally
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: Helping By Baking!

Posted 09-04-2017 at 11:12 PM by MasterDaddy02

A group of my friends called me up to asked if I would bake. They were setting up a fast fundraiser to help the people in Houston Texas. They asked if I could bake five or six cakes. Then bake some cookies. I said of course and I would be happy to do it. So I made a few calls to get some help. My friends did a pretty good job in raising $3,000.00 in one day. They sold out of everything that they had. It is so good to help the people who have lost everything. The hurricane left it mark on so many for...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: My World Crashed!

Posted 09-15-2017 at 10:05 PM by MasterDaddy02

Life has moved on. But still a few times a year, memories have overtaken me. Each person handles death differently in there own way. I have friends who get drunk in order to get over that pain in there heart. I have other friends who will leave town in order to not deal with that pain inside themselves. For me, I think of those great times. I think of how life was so great growing up. How I was truly blessed with a great grandfather. Who showed so much love to me. Who gave so many times over from his...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re:Thoughts!

Posted 11-06-2017 at 12:23 AM by MasterDaddy02

Well, it has been a little while since I have written on my blog. Daily life has been busy along with events that have come up. Then, right now I am getting over the flu and that has not been fun if you know what I mean. The actions really wear you down in so many ways. Your taste buds are gone and you feel like shit. But you must drink water and orange juice to fight the fever and sore throat. Eating is the last thing on your mind or wishing to do. I had soup and it tasted flat. I ate more soup and...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 3.00 average.

What I know about BDSM

Posted 11-19-2017 at 09:33 PM by saruman
Updated 11-20-2017 at 12:09 AM by saruman

BDSM is a variety of often erotic practices or roleplaying involving bondage, discipline, dominance and submission, sadomasochism, and other related interpersonal dynamics. Given the wide range of practices, some of which may be engaged in by people who do not consider themselves as practicing BDSM, inclusion in the BDSM community or subculture is usually dependent upon self-identification and shared experience.
Activities and relationships within a BDSM context are often characterized by the...