Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

My First Time with Sammie Part 3

Posted 07-16-2016 at 09:38 AM by The Slutty Princess

I ran my fingers down her ribs before sliding my hands underneath her. My mouth hovered over her nipple. I breathed slowly, letting my warm breath taunt it before she arched her back and perked upwards, pushing her nipple in my mouth squirming and moaning as my mouth, lips, teeth, and tongue began teasing it. Just like mine, I had found her breaking point. I kept my hands locked behind her back, trying to keep her still as her body shook and quivered. I was still exploring. I tried all sorts of maneuvers,...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Night at the Movies!

Posted 08-13-2016 at 07:48 PM by The Slutty Princess

Note: A user asked me if I'd give this small dare a shot when I went to the movies. The dare was to make Sammie give me her panties while watching the movie..the catch...she couldn't use the bathroom. Well, things got a little wilder than expected!

I finally had found the time to celebrate Sammie’s new job and what a better way to celebrate than a movie! I wore a black skirt with a pink lace short-sleeve top while Sammie wore a white skirt with a black, long-sleeve top. As always,...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

An Open Letter to Grandpa...

Posted 09-22-2016 at 07:42 PM by The Slutty Princess

It's been thirty-four hours since you passed. As the hours pass, I only miss you more. I love you more than anybody in the world. I don't know how to express my love, my tears can only form into words to express my love towards you. Every time I think of you, I feel like crawling under the bed sheets and crying forever. You can probably imagine just how hard it is writing to you. I can't guarantee you I'll finish this, nor can I guarantee it to be a masterpiece but I'll write as much as I can before...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A Little Scenario...

Posted 11-07-2016 at 06:34 PM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)

You’re waiting for me on the bed, just as I told you to do. Wearing nothing but a tightly-fitting t-shirt and knickers, you kneel on the bed facing the door as you were instructed. I enter the room a short time later wearing nothing but a pair of loose grey shorts, you notice that in my right hand I’m holding a roll of black tape. I notice you staring, and a playful grin spreads across my face. I hold the tape close to your face, and whisper in your ear:-

“This is for you.” Your gaze moves...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Problems with starting out as a male model.

Posted 11-13-2016 at 07:14 AM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)

Well hi there! Hope you're well. I'm doing good thanks. I know you didn't ask. Shut up.

So, since I never bloody shut up about it, people might be aware that I enjoy pictures - both receiving them and taking them for people who are wonderful, sexy, and creative.

I ran a Tumblr about 18 months ago where I posted images of people who did dares for me. It got quite good - about 50 unique posters and over 500 followers. Closed it down because I couldn't spare the time for it,...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

You.

Posted 11-14-2016 at 04:33 PM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)
Updated 11-14-2016 at 04:46 PM by An_Jon

You're what's it, the tits,
the dogs bollocks, the ritz,
the flicked clits, dangly bits,
the baby, just without the shits.

You're the gravy,
floating the navy.
You're the queue
to break taboo.

You're Sunday mornings
getting sucked off.
In the fucking kitchen
you're the fucking top broth.

You're the minty breath,
the crystal blue meth,
the horse's cock,
the fresh wank sock....
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average.

Re: Loving Mother!

Posted 02-15-2017 at 08:31 PM by MasterDaddy02

In life we are never prepared for the worst. Even to this day, my heart is still in pain from the lost of my mother. Weak or strong, no matter what age you are; the heart gives way to that lost so dear to us. Yes, each person takes it and handle that pain differently. There is no correct way to deal with it. As there is no wrong way as well. For some, it will live in them until the day they die. Others, will buried that pain and think very little about it. Mainly from not facing that emptiness inside...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized