Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

pizza guy release method by omegleman

Posted 06-30-2016 at 07:00 AM by AnalGirl1
Updated 06-30-2016 at 07:07 AM by AnalGirl1

Hallo,

Du bist volkommen nackt.
Du präpariest dich mit einem Dildo im Arsch, den funkgesteuerten Eiern in der Pussy.
Dann schreibst du auf deinen Körper "Blasestute" "Ficksau" "ich machs mit jedem".
Kette mit "Slut" aufschrift umlegen.
Du trägst den o-ring gag.
Stell die Eier auf low.
Schlüssel irgendwo deponieren, wo du nicht rankommst.
Dann fixierst du deine Hände auf dem Rücken mit den Handschellen.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average.

Sleeping with Sammie

Posted 07-09-2016 at 08:14 AM by The Slutty Princess

Last night was special. Actually, it was more than special, it was magical. I took Sammie out for a little date and told her the good news….I was all hers. After eating, we spent hours walking the lake shore and by the time we called it quits, we were both tired. Sammie begged me in the car to sleep at her house. She played her cute tricks, sticking out her bottom lip and giving me a sad face. I laughed. I couldn’t say no, her begging was the cutest thing I had ever seen.

When we got...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My First Time with Sammie Part 3

Posted 07-16-2016 at 09:38 AM by The Slutty Princess

I ran my fingers down her ribs before sliding my hands underneath her. My mouth hovered over her nipple. I breathed slowly, letting my warm breath taunt it before she arched her back and perked upwards, pushing her nipple in my mouth squirming and moaning as my mouth, lips, teeth, and tongue began teasing it. Just like mine, I had found her breaking point. I kept my hands locked behind her back, trying to keep her still as her body shook and quivered. I was still exploring. I tried all sorts of maneuvers,...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Night at the Movies!

Posted 08-13-2016 at 07:48 PM by The Slutty Princess

Note: A user asked me if I'd give this small dare a shot when I went to the movies. The dare was to make Sammie give me her panties while watching the movie..the catch...she couldn't use the bathroom. Well, things got a little wilder than expected!

I finally had found the time to celebrate Sammie’s new job and what a better way to celebrate than a movie! I wore a black skirt with a pink lace short-sleeve top while Sammie wore a white skirt with a black, long-sleeve top. As always,...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

An Open Letter to Grandpa...

Posted 09-22-2016 at 07:42 PM by The Slutty Princess

It's been thirty-four hours since you passed. As the hours pass, I only miss you more. I love you more than anybody in the world. I don't know how to express my love, my tears can only form into words to express my love towards you. Every time I think of you, I feel like crawling under the bed sheets and crying forever. You can probably imagine just how hard it is writing to you. I can't guarantee you I'll finish this, nor can I guarantee it to be a masterpiece but I'll write as much as I can before...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A Little Scenario...

Posted 11-07-2016 at 06:34 PM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)

You’re waiting for me on the bed, just as I told you to do. Wearing nothing but a tightly-fitting t-shirt and knickers, you kneel on the bed facing the door as you were instructed. I enter the room a short time later wearing nothing but a pair of loose grey shorts, you notice that in my right hand I’m holding a roll of black tape. I notice you staring, and a playful grin spreads across my face. I hold the tape close to your face, and whisper in your ear:-

“This is for you.” Your gaze moves...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Problems with starting out as a male model.

Posted 11-13-2016 at 07:14 AM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)

Well hi there! Hope you're well. I'm doing good thanks. I know you didn't ask. Shut up.

So, since I never bloody shut up about it, people might be aware that I enjoy pictures - both receiving them and taking them for people who are wonderful, sexy, and creative.

I ran a Tumblr about 18 months ago where I posted images of people who did dares for me. It got quite good - about 50 unique posters and over 500 followers. Closed it down because I couldn't spare the time for it,...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized