Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

I Have a Problem

Posted 11-18-2010 at 07:05 PM by Tiger
Updated 11-18-2010 at 07:13 PM by Tiger

In class today, we were talking about how young adults come out of the closet more than adolescents do. This got me thinking about a conversation I had with my sister. She said that she would be very disappointed and angry if she found out that I was a lesbian. My dad and grandma were there also. My family is very religious and don't believe that two girls or two guys should love each other.

Now, my problem is that I believe I am bisexual and my class said that young adults come out of...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

What is the Problem?

Posted 11-30-2010 at 08:39 PM by Tiger

I was watching television today and they were talking about Obama trying to get rid of "Don't Ask, Don't Tell." What is the problem with people knowing that someone in the military is gay? I don't understand! The same goes with gay marriages. What's the problem with that?
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average.

First Christmas

Posted 12-09-2010 at 08:12 PM by Tiger

I was listening to some Christmas songs today and one came up called "Where are you Christmas?" by Faith Hill. This got me thinking about having my first christmas without my grandma. I really miss her. We always went to her house every Christmas morning after church and had lunch together. I don't know what we are going to do this Christmas now.

I will also be graduating college in a few days. It's a super busy time getting everything done and looking for a job and a place...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Bitch, slut, psycho babe, I hate you, why are guys so lame?

Posted 12-15-2010 at 03:35 PM by softeyes (~Pretty Nifty~)

So.. I was wondering why guys like giving girls snow/pouring it down their clothes/carrying them into a huge snow dune?

Do you girls actually like it?

http://www.szalam.com/ireland/images/snow-fight.jpg

I don't get it. ._.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average.

Softy

Posted 03-23-2011 at 03:58 AM by softeyes (~Pretty Nifty~)

[23:15:10] softeyes: Darn it, I could have watched so many My Little Pony episodes by now. ._.
[23:15:40] LilAngel: Why on earth are you watching My Little Pony?!
[23:15:49] LilAngel: I stopped watching that yeeeears ago.
[23:15:58] softeyes: It pleases me.
[23:16:15] softeyes: There's only like 19 episodes so far, it's still going. <.<
[23:16:30] LilAngel: Where are you watching it?
[23:16:30] softeyes: Twilight Sparkle and her friends are so awesome.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

getDare Radio

Posted 04-09-2011 at 10:09 AM by lilysmaster

So I figure it is time for another blog entry since I have not posted on in forever. The past few nights have been long and tiresome. It however has paid of quite well into getDare Radio. Although still in beta due to needing a better layout and trying to fix the buffer problem in the flash player. I DJed for a total of 4 hours tonight and had a blast I forgot what it was like to DJ and i like it so I am going to try to do more normal shows, not sure when or if I will just fill gaps, I might even just
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Crying

Posted 05-04-2011 at 12:45 PM by softeyes (~Pretty Nifty~)
Tags cry

Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized