Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.50 average.

Tasks and rules from holiday thread

Posted 08-12-2019 at 10:27 AM by Matt: (Matt's blog)
Updated 08-14-2019 at 08:22 AM by Matt:

A list of all the accepted tasks and rules given in mine and Sam's holiday thread. excluding keywords, see other blog)

If I've missed any, please let me know!

===============================

I think Matt should be naked when at the house unless a task requires clothes.

Anytime Matt wants to pee while at the house, he has to strip (if not already naked) put his collar and leash on, hold the end of leash in his mouth, get on his hands and knees and...
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 3.50 average.

Jaro's Visit to Canada: Anal Fisting

Posted 08-15-2019 at 01:42 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 08-15-2019 at 02:07 PM by Jaro

**Jaro and I wrote this blog together. My part is written in purple. **

This day was possibly the best live play session so far. We were going to try fisting, but I got even more than that.

Mr. Devious was out golfing with some friends, so Jaro and I had the house to ourselves. I knew I had to get some cleaning done but I was feeling very lazy and didn’t want to do very much. Then I remembered that I had a worm slave who could do some cleaning for me AND entertain me at
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 15 votes, 3.47 average.

Cheerleaders and Emotional Intelligence

Posted 06-22-2015 at 04:46 PM by Tease

Cheerleaders and Emotional Intelligence

It's been a couple of months since I posted to my blog and that's because I've been going through a rough time of things, losing animals is tough at any time but losing two of them in a short space of time is truly awful, especially with a demanding stressful job constantly piling on the pressure.

I'm doing ok with things, finding my happy face again and had a couple of thoughts last week whilst on a leadership course last
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	balloon.jpg
Views:	1285
Size:	79.6 KB
ID:	326  
Whiny Weasel Hunter
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 3.40 average.

To all my English friends

Posted 06-13-2010 at 07:03 AM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

That is all
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Video Games

Posted 07-31-2010 at 09:05 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

(If you think this post is directed at you..cough, Loke..cough...it isn't. It is just something a few of my friends have done recently as well)

Okay starting off. I love video games, don't get me wrong. Guitar Hero, Madden, Fifa, NBA Live and even the Sims and some sports simulation games. They are really fun to play. However, what I don't get whatsoever is the obsession with online games. Why the hell would you want to play 16 hours a day against people you don't know doing odd...
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Life

Posted 09-24-2010 at 09:47 PM by Tiger

LIFE IS GOOD finally. Finally a happy blog.

I bought a car today and can finally say the car I have been driving for 10 years is MINE.

School has started again and even though I don't know anyone in my class and I have to get used to taking tests again, I am excited because it is my last semester of school EVER (until I start teaching again). I also started work again. I started a week late due to circumstances beyond my control and I am finally caught up.
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Internet Cafe exhibitionism II... pt. 7

Posted 10-15-2010 at 01:56 PM by nakedhelen (Naked Adventures!)

[23:00:16] ???: hands on the table
[23:00:21] nakedhelen: Devious...
[23:00:32] ???: do it
[23:00:38] nakedhelen: OK!
[23:00:44] ???: i want you to edge like that
[23:00:48] ???: can you?
[23:01:00] nakedhelen: I'll try...
[23:02:37] nakedhelen: Mmm.. this is silly but good! I wonder if people notice me wiggle around like an idiot...
[23:02:54] ???: that's the point ;D
[23:03:57] ???: are there people right in your row?
[23:04:08]...
Posted in Uncategorized