Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

Butterfly Inc.

Posted 11-29-2020 at 01:32 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 11-29-2020 at 02:12 AM by Butterfly

Power exchange relationships are complicated. When you are ethically non-monogamous and have multiple dynamics and relationships, it is even more complicated. It takes a LOT of organization and communication to make it work.

Each of my dynamics have different but similar systems in place to make things run smoothly. We have a list of rules, a spreadsheet to track tasks and deadlines, folders for pictures and media, journal entries, calendars to track free time, tasks, play time, date
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

Trial Week and first task

Posted 01-10-2021 at 02:26 AM by RainbowSky

Finding a Dom is hard. Especially when your asexual and not looking for full time, more casual weekend play. As some of you will have seen I put out an ad looking for a new Dom as the last two both seemed to just disappear off the face of the planet.

I had lots of interest but many were in different time zones which makes it a lot more challenging particularly when it is only for casual play. I found some who were interested and I could see it possibly working with. I spoke to one and...
Distinguished Member
Posted in A new beginning
Old
Rating: 12 votes, 3.67 average.

On Erections...

Posted 08-02-2015 at 05:06 AM by AbusiveMaster

That got your attention, didn't it?

Actually erections do feature, but sorry to dissapoint, they aren't the core of this blog. If you were hoping for gratuitious dickage, you can leave now.

I woke up this morning to my girl's weekly report. It isn't a sexual report, but once a week she is to give me her "reflections on the week before" it is my way of keeping track of her progress, and her way of telling me her thoughts on certain things when she has had time
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 12 votes, 3.67 average.

No limits.

Posted 08-09-2015 at 06:43 AM by AbusiveMaster
Updated 08-09-2015 at 07:51 AM by AbusiveMaster

Oooh, controversy.

Frosty may mention, in her sweet way, she has no limits. This is true, and untrue at the same time.

I know what she likes, I know what she doesn't like. I know where she can be pushed and where she is not to be. We actually talk - strange as that may sound.

So no limits is NOT "I can do what I want and she can't do a thing about it." Never will be.

Instead it is a statement of trust. I won't hurt her because I care
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

Removing the Collar.

Posted 01-15-2016 at 04:59 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 06-15-2016 at 05:35 AM by IceMaiden

I have been collared for 4 months tomorrow. In that time, my collar has been removed only once for a few days just recently due to skin issues. I never take it off even to shower or swim etc. Most of my family and friends know of my lifestyle so I don't have to hide what it symbolises and the few that don't know or wouldn't understand/approve, it's easily hidden under a shirt when needed.

I never expected to have to remove it. We said on the night Master collared me it would only come
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

If Looks Could Kill...

Posted 01-26-2016 at 06:33 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 06-15-2016 at 05:36 AM by IceMaiden

Master often says to me he is expressionless no matter what he is thinking. This is such a lie! He has several different expressions that I've picked up on and aptly named over the last few months. These are just a sample.

The "You're Going To Pay For That" Look.

This is the look that comes out when I'm being my hilarious witty self but Master suddenly lost his sense of humour and has no desire to find it. Usually comes with varying intensity depending on how grumpy
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Disagreeing Is Healthy.

Posted 01-31-2016 at 08:30 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 06-15-2016 at 05:37 AM by IceMaiden

Master and I are very similar in a lot of ways. (Except that I'm much sweeter than he is.) So sometimes we spark against each other and things can get slightly heated.

Usually we've resolved it within a few minutes and moved on and until recently we never got to the stage where both of us were really pissed off or unhappy.

That happened when I forgot something quite minor -to ask to do something instead of stating it- and his response was for me to insert the spiked ben
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized