Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

I am a Burden

Posted 02-27-2019 at 03:38 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I try my hardest to help others. I like to put my name and contact information out there so that others know, when they have an issue, they can come to me.

I like to be open about the things that I have been through: self harm, grief, anxiety, pain, etc. so that people know that they aren't alone.

Whether you are somebody I have known forever, or we just met, I am very likely to say "please let me know if I can help" or "If you need to talk, you know where
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Butterfly Boogers

Posted 03-06-2019 at 07:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 03-06-2019 at 08:57 PM by Butterfly

A former friend of mine suggested that I write this very blushy blog about my boogers. You can see the suggestion and make your own in my thread.

So ... *rolls eyes* ... here it is ...

When I was a kid, I, like a lot of youngins' loved to pick my nose. When I was about three, this fascination grew to an obsession. My mom said the worms "stop picking your nose" multiple times a day.

One night I was sitting on the stairs, looting for gold in my
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.jpg
Views:	238
Size:	33.4 KB
ID:	860  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Slave Katie

Posted 03-05-2019 at 10:30 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 03-05-2019 at 10:36 AM by Butterfly

Some of you might have noticed that my little worm has a new username. Sunday night I decided to change it to Katie (a slight abuse of my new admin powers ).

Why Katie? Well ... MastersVoice and I were talking and he tried to type "Jaro" and his autocorrect changed it to "Katie". I thought it was freaking funny and immediately told Jaro. He didn't find it so amusing.

Of course, being the brat that I am, I decided that I needed to use this information
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My sub vs. Domme styles

Posted 03-31-2019 at 06:56 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I am both a Domme and a sub and recently I have realized that while the two parts of my personality have some similar qualities, there are also quiet a few differences. So I really wanted to write a blog to try and explain.

My Subby side
As a sub, the first word that comes to mind is bratty. This doesn't mean that I am disobedient. However, it does mean that I like to have fun. I like to find loopholes in tasks, make my Dom laugh by saying bratty things, or even leaving glitter
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Confusing Kinks

Posted 05-09-2019 at 08:42 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Sometimes kinks can be soooooo confusing. It is bad enough that we get turned on by things that most people would find weird at best, and repulsive at worst. Who the hell knows why we get turned on by being peed on? or wearing diapers? or feet?

There are a few specific things that really leave my mind confuzled!

Denial
So, Denial is in my limits. It makes me so incredibly miserable if it is implemented for a few days, that I can barely function as a human being.
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Penis people and vagina people

Posted 06-21-2019 at 08:53 AM by CSasha (I love words)

So I recently had one of these talks again, with my roleplaying friends, the ones who were less cool about me playing a slutty femboy in Shadowrun Anyway, it came down to "natural facts" quite quickly again. They were annoyed and angry, and I was, too. We just changed the topic.

A couple of days later, I had a way more interesting talk with a close friend. It helped a lot that he knew way more about the facts and numbers. So here are my learnings, especially regarding words...
Oracle
Posted in Transitions
Old

Adventures in Chastity

Posted 09-23-2019 at 01:42 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Tags chastity

Adventures in Chastity

Ever since getting into denial I’ve been curious about taking it one step further with a chastity device. I’ve done no touch before and rather than (somehow) managing months at a time without a proper release I struggle to control my busy little hands for anything much longer than a week (although it’s now a permanent rule for me so that’ll be put to the test). Chastity though has always been something I’ve just been able to toy with due to a badly fitting device....
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Sub Diving