Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.00 average.

He who shall not be named.

Posted 05-11-2016 at 02:52 PM by AbusiveMaster

For those of you who don't know, my little girl's name is Robert. I call her Rob. (it isnt, of course, but I am not posting her real name here, so Rob it is.)

I am, of course, so used to her name, that when I think of her it is along the lines of "I wonder if Rob is home yet?" or "I bet Robert hasnt finished her chores."

Robert also knows my name. It is only fair and reasonable, she knows almost everything about me. However she has never used it.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

One year.

Posted 07-16-2016 at 04:00 PM by AbusiveMaster

Quote:
Two weeks ago, I was sad about something and he did something for me that I absolutely loved. Something he didn't have to, that I didn't expect and for no reason other than to make me smile and that meant and still means so very much to me. Thank you.
And two weeks turned to four, eight, sixteen... and now a year has passed.

Though that said, I didn't OFFICIALLY steal her until the 19th. She argues that the first time i was bossy is our anniversary. She
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Icy on Omegle.

Posted 08-31-2016 at 06:21 AM by AbusiveMaster
Updated 08-31-2016 at 06:29 AM by AbusiveMaster

So as replacement task for one that was proving inconvenient, I decided to expose my slut on omegle.

The words "Whore." "Cumdump" "Slut" and "Slave were written across her not insignificant chest, and she set up the camera to show only her boobs. She admitted to being a little nervous as she sat in front of the camera waiting. But not at all aroused at this point. By her 1-10 scale, she was "nothing."

As soon as her camera
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Happy Birthday!!

Posted 09-24-2016 at 05:10 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

Happy Birthday to the most wonderful and bestest friend anyone could ask for.

I am beyond grateful to have you in my life and thankful every single day that you remain in it. I will always love you unconditionally, always and forever no matter what.

We argue, we fight, we cry at times...but I wouldn't change a thing. We laugh and love much more and I am entirely grateful to have met you and consider myself extremely lucky to be a part of your life.

You're
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Finally there

Posted 09-28-2016 at 01:17 PM by AbusiveMaster

Some of you may recall, quite some time ago, I ran a thread to allow my IceMaiden to trim her pubic hair. She had been unshaven since I took her. Due to time, life, and circumstance, the permission for her to trim her jungle was delayed.

As such, in a fit of overwhelming generosity, i allowed her to shave completely bare. This will be the last time she is ever denuded downstairs. It will be grown back, trimmed nicely between the legs, and she will have hair for the rest of her life.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Post.

Posted 09-28-2016 at 01:25 PM by AbusiveMaster

So. Due to life reasons (i do so love that line, it is so much more polite than saying "none of your business.") My Icemaiden is unable to mail me for the majority of the time. I am able to send her things whenever I like, and I do enjoy occasionally treating her.

Today, however, presented an absolutely unique opportunity. I was able to get post from my little girl. If you have seen my previous blog, you will notice I now have her pubic curls, and that makes me happy. She
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Railroaded

Posted 11-13-2016 at 05:32 PM by AbusiveMaster

How did I get into this position?

My IceMaiden, you may have noticed, is rather a possessive little person. We both are, truth be told. There are, however, one or two people who gain a fraction more leeway than others. People who are given pictures that most wouldnt see, even a few who are shown videos which are very off limits to the majority. It is a matter of trust and friendship.

It will come as no surprise to anybody who frequents chat, or reads the forums - so basically,
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized