Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 9 votes, 4.11 average.

Personal Goals

Posted 11-20-2018 at 04:09 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 02-28-2019 at 01:54 PM by IceMaiden

I am feeling inspired lately to reach the goals I want and why wait until new year to start working on them? This blog is mostly a public way to keep myself motivated and I'll be updating this blog as I progress. Ideas to encourage and help me reach any are welcome and will be considered, but AM has final say on them.

Goal one: (Date set: 16/11/18)
Lose 10llbs.

This is always a tricky area for me as it's so easy for me to fall back into old and dangerous habits given...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: Home Finally!

Posted 12-12-2019 at 09:38 PM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 11-14-2020 at 03:18 AM by MasterDaddy02

Well, I am finally back home at my house! It was a slow walk from my friend's car to the house. It was that one step at a time too up the stairs and I made it. Then that walk inside the home sweet home. My housekeeper has been doing a good job in how she made the house smelled so refreshed and the smell of French vanilla throughout the front room and the dining room. The tree looks so beautiful with that Angel on top and knowing Christmas is not far away. I have been just taking it easy and very slow...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Strong and scary feelings

Posted 07-06-2014 at 01:05 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:54 AM by Butterfly

I would like to introduce myself to the getdare users. I hope to be getting to know a lot more of you in the near future.

My name is butterfly. As my name indicates, Asslvr is my Master. We only met about two weeks ago, but it feels like we have known each other for years. I normally have a hard time opening up to somebody and trusting them, but somehow, I have already been able to tell him more than I have ever shared with anybody else.

He already knows me so well. Just
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

The unknown ...

Posted 07-17-2014 at 08:20 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:52 AM by Butterfly

I like to be in control of my life, unless I exclusively give that control to another person. I am a planner. I make a meal plan each week, and a list of groceries I will need. I make hotel reservations week or months ahead of time. I like to have a basic schedule or itinerary when going on trips. I like knowing what to expect tomorrow, next week, or 5 years from now.

So for me, when giving up control to another person, one thing that has always been a struggle for me, is the unknown.
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Community

Posted 07-20-2014 at 02:15 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:51 AM by Butterfly

The other day I was overwhelmed with this sense of awe and amazement at this website. It wasn't one particular thing I read, or message I received ... it just kind of came out of the blue, but I realized how at home I felt here at GD and how it really did feel like a community.

It isn't just a website, but it is a group of very like minded people who support one another.

I have been a lurker off and on for over a year now. Every now and then I would come on and take a
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Likes/Dislikes/Limits and Toys List

Posted 08-24-2014 at 10:03 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 08-14-2015 at 12:24 PM by Butterfly

Somebody brought to my attention that I didn't have this posted anywhere, so here it is:

💕Loves
- Edging
- Bondage
- Anal plugs
- Toys
- Nipple clamps (nipple pain)
- Ice
- Flogging
- Spanking

❤Likes
- Nipple pain
- Anal sex
- Control - all kinds
- Multiple orgasms
- Enemas

💘Dislikes
- Spanking
- Toothpaste
- Not being allowed to cum at the end
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Our First Meeting: Seeing each other for the first time

Posted 10-03-2014 at 08:33 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:44 AM by Butterfly

As a lot of you know, I flew across the country recently to meet my amazing Dom, Asslvr. I have had a lot of people wanting to hear some of the details of our trip, so I decided to write a series of (hopefully) short blog posts about different things that happened. If you have any other questions, please free to pm either one of us, and if there are enough, I would happily do a blog answering all of your questions.

Now to the juicy bits:

To say that I was nervous about
A Butterfly Princess <3