Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

Daily blogs Updates to my daily blog
Old

29th December

Posted 12-29-2014 at 11:26 PM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

So as usual I got up, wrote slut on my right breast and thigh and whore on my left breast and thigh. I can't wear underwear as I am still being punished so I wore leggings and a loose t-shirt so that I would feel comfortable.

I went downstairs for breakfast and ate my toast (I've run out of my cereal) off the plate off the floor like a dog/cat (I seriously need to work out what animal I am at that point).

I then wrote yesterday's blog,naked....
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

28th December

Posted 12-29-2014 at 12:48 AM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

So after a discussion with Master we have come to the conclusion to handwrite my lines as the website was causing funny issues to my eyes.So after waking up, this was the first thing I did. 235 lines in 45 minutes. Pretty good. I was happy and so was master.

Afterwards I wrote my words on my body but I didn't get out of my pyjamas yesterday. So i was wearing my pyjama bottoms and pyjama top which is a vest top with penguins. Therefore this automatically solved...
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

27th December

Posted 12-28-2014 at 03:49 AM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

So as punishment for almost not doing the Christmas eve dare I have been forbidden from wearing underwear and doing a line punishment each day for two weeks.

This meant when getting dressed yesterday I couldn't put any underwear on but I had a choice of clothes that I could use to cover myself up. So I wore leggings and a t-shirt with a jumper after writing the usual words on my body. I then completed the line punishment of 235 lines with 1 error (which added...
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

24th December - rules and dares: part 2

Posted 12-24-2014 at 02:05 PM by sparklystar

After deleting the text – didn’t want to send that by accident and Master still doesn’t know this happened until now – I did as instructed and after getting dressed in normal panties, bra, shorts and t-shirt, I then stripped down to my underwear and did the 150 spanks to each cheek, 50 light, 50 medium and 50 hard. It ached. Then I saw I had to do 150 to my crotch all hard plus pinch each nipple alternately. To do this I knew I would have to take my bra and panties off so I did. My hand-eye coordination...
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

24th December - rules and dares: part 1

Posted 12-24-2014 at 02:05 PM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

Now, I’m usually a very good, obedient submissive to my Master, who also happens to be my boyfriend but when I got the text about today late last night, I couldn’t believe it.

The rules for today are:
For the Christmas Eve dare you´ll wear a tshirt and shorts. As you´re an owned naughty girl, you know that you´ve to follow the orders because you really want to obey. The upcoming dare lets you act as a dirty slut, that´s why you´ll be punished for all...
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

23rd of December

Posted 12-23-2014 at 11:25 PM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

Yesterday was a very relaxed day yesterday. I got up and had a shower writing 'whore' and 'slut' on my thighs and breasts before getting dressed into my skirt and t-shirt combo that Master had picked out. I wasn't allowed underwear, which was fine. Kind of.

I then went downstairs and had my breakfast as a dog on the floor as it was very early before everyone got up.

Now my stepdad was out at work and my stepmum took my oldest stepsister...
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

22nd December

Posted 12-22-2014 at 11:54 PM by sparklystar
Updated 12-22-2014 at 11:55 PM by sparklystar (Master's comments added)

Hi everyone,

So I got up yesterday morning and wrote 'slut' and 'whore' on my the right sides of my body before getting dressed in panties, shorts, bra and t-shirt as instructed by Master.

I then went downstairs for breakfast and had my cereal out of the bowl off the floor. I then received a series of Kik messages from various people which I responded to - some were just arrogant assuming things, others actually wanted to get to know me.

I then went back...
Posted in Daily blogs