Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

Daily blogs Updates to my daily blog
Old

10th January

Posted 01-11-2015 at 12:13 AM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

Yesterday was... interesting. So my day started early as it always does on a Saturday. I got up, showered, wrote slut and whore on my body (I've written it so much I'm starting to believe it and think like a slut). I then took my laundry and rubbish outside to put in the bin and start a wash. It was only 7am so it was dark and there was no one on campus. Master knowing I get up early was waiting for me in the bin store. I was nervous when I saw him. I put the rubbish in the...
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

9th January

Posted 01-10-2015 at 12:48 AM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

So yesterday was a bit of a dull day. Master and I had some revision to do as we had an exam yesterday afternoon. As a result after getting up and writing 'slut' and 'whore' on my thighs and breasts as well as the additional 'fuck me' and arrow on pussy and lipstick on nipples, I put on leggings and a bra and a top as I felt more comfortable to do my exam in a bra because of leaning over my paper than without a bra.

I edged by humping three times before breakfast....
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

8th January 2015

Posted 01-09-2015 at 01:03 AM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

So I love being back at university as does my master as it means we get to spend loads of time together. Now I know there has been a week of no posts but here is an advance notice for... well forever: Once every four/five weeks there will be a week of no posts. I'm female - work out why for yourself.

So on to yesterday. I got up, had a shower and shaved to make sure I was clean shaven. I then wrote slut on my right thigh and breast and whore on my left. I'm...
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

1st January 2015

Posted 01-02-2015 at 12:17 AM by sparklystar

Hi,

So yesterday was the first day of following my new rules and Master didn't go gently with the commands.

I got up in the morning, wrote slut and whore on their respective thighs and breasts before shaving all of my body from hair to show Master. I then proceeded to get dressed in shorts and a t-shirt with a jumper over the top.

I went downstairs for breakfast and had some of my brother's cereal on the floor like a dog. I then proceeded upstairs to my room....
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

31st December

Posted 01-01-2015 at 01:35 AM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

apart from wearing no underwear and having to do my punishment lines which took me 43 minutes I have nothing to report as I was given the day off my rules, because of the introduction of new ones for 2015 which led to a long conversation with Master about what he expects from each new rule and adaption.

From today I am following the new rules and have already been given my first essay topic: masturbation. All essays will start with the title

Posted in Daily blogs
Old

2015 RULES by Master

Posted 12-31-2014 at 12:15 AM by sparklystar
Updated 01-09-2015 at 12:31 AM by sparklystar (Change dates for sleeping rules)

So I was given great rules and suggestions for rules so I have added 5 and adapted two or three. It a rule is adapted it is bold and italicized, if it is a new rule just bold.

Lifestyle rules - everyday
1. Every morning I must write ‘SLUT’ on right breast and right thigh, and ‘WHORE’ on left breast and left thigh and make sure I am clean shaven
2. I am only allowed to wear 2 things of the following at a time: Pants or skirts longer than midthigh, panties, bra, tights....
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

30th December

Posted 12-30-2014 at 11:24 PM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

with the new year approaching I am getting nervous about the new New Year rules. I dread to think what they are like. Master says he will post them later today.

As for yesterday I got up, wrote slut and whore on my thighs and breasts and then got dressed in no underwear, a skirt and a t-shirt and jumper. It was a weird feeling going commando with a skirt. I didn't like it.

I then wrote my punishment lines rather than going for breakfast. It took...
Posted in Daily blogs