Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

Daily blogs Updates to my daily blog
Old

26th October night/27th october morning sleeping and lifestyle rules

Posted 10-27-2014 at 12:06 AM by sparklystar
Updated 10-27-2014 at 02:02 PM by sparklystar

Hi,

So my sleep wasn't that bad after making the decision to not wear pegs or keep the vibe on all night. I still need to get in contact with the person who created this rule and ask them about it, so that I can clarify.
In other news I was told to complete my weekly lifestyle rule of 'Everytime you edge, you will spank pussy 25 times, ass 25 times per cheek and Everytime you cum you will spank pussy 100 times, ass 250 times per cheek.' Yesterday as part of my sleeping rules I...
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

26th of October

Posted 10-26-2014 at 03:29 PM by sparklystar

Hi,

Following on from this morning I have been tallying up how many times people have said my name and it was only once. Therefore I drank a litre of water and managed to hold it for 3 &a half hours. This was a bit of an uncomfortable experience as the pressure on my bladder was huge and i made me very fidgety which was an issue as I was working in the kitchen with my flatmate.

Although it is only 10:30 I'm off too bed and so have drunk 2 pints of liquid. I have also...
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

25th October evening/26th October morning lifestyle rules

Posted 10-26-2014 at 01:54 AM by sparklystar

Hi,

So I have started following some lifestyle rules and sleeping dares and wanted to report on what happened on my first night.
Last night I was dared to 'You will sleep naked with a vibrator with fresh batteries working in your Pussy. You may choose the vibrator's setting' by malesub19. So I put fresh batteries in and placed it on high in my pussy. I slept naked but kept my duvet over me so I didn't get cold. It was really hard to get to sleep last night with the vibrator on as...
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

Sleeping and lifestyle control

Posted 10-26-2014 at 01:41 AM by sparklystar
Updated 11-20-2014 at 12:21 AM by sparklystar

Lifestyle rules - everyday
1. Whenever anyone says your name you are to drink 500ml of water within the next 5 minutes. You must hold it until you no longer can
2.For a Lifestyle idea how about this one. YouŽll write " willing Slut" at a Body part each morning. Place it to a covered place, maybe breasts or inner thighs.
3.Starting now, you are only allowed to wear 2 things of the following at a time: Pants or skirts longer than midthigh, panties, bra, tights, socks (stockings
Posted in Daily blogs