Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > maddy09

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Yay

Posted 12-09-2011 at 12:23 AM by maddy09

So in about 40 minutes it will be my birthday and I am sooo happy, Plus i get to start taking pictures in my photography class, so that should be fun, i just cant wait, i may be sick, but that wont matter much.

-Maddy
P.S. happy birthday if it happens to me your birthday also, if it isn't happy unbirthday. *gives a present to everyone*
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Meep :)

Posted 11-15-2011 at 11:57 PM by maddy09

I made cookies, that are nummy, *hands cookie to whoever reads this blog* i got bored of drawing my portrait. So i got on to talk to my friends, but none of them are on *sad face* so im making a completely random thing, with no meaning, its fun, how is everyone, I'm having one of those not great days, but much better then bad, so yay? haha
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Hello. . .

Posted 11-06-2011 at 02:15 AM by maddy09

I haven't posted on my blog for a long time. And I guess I just wanted to do it today, for no apparent reason. I haven't been on gD in awhile, and a lot has changed and its weird, hah, well i guess that is what I get for not talking to anyone.

I'm kinda sad, today my boyfriend broke up with me, we have been going out for a while, and then out of the blue he breaks up with me. And doesn't even tell me why, so that sucks. I'll live i guess.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Horrible Horrible Person. . .

Posted 07-12-2011 at 11:38 PM by maddy09
Updated 07-13-2011 at 01:57 AM by maddy09

I just broke up with my boyfriend so I could be with the girl I love, and know i'm fighting with the guys brother, and he doesn't seem to understand I hate what I did to his brother. I know it was heartless.

But if I get back together with him, I won't be happy. And I think I am right, I did it so I am happy. I mean if I stayed with him and I wasn't happy, that wouldn't be good, would it?

I just need to know if i'm right, or if I am actually a horrible person.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

LoL boredom

Posted 04-08-2011 at 02:43 PM by maddy09

I got so bored i re-customized all of my of my stuff, my blog, my pics, my profile, even some of my sig, wow lol i have to say it took longer then i expected, i guess im too picky.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I cant stop thinking of him

Posted 03-20-2011 at 02:39 AM by maddy09

When my ex broke up with my i thought it was not big deal
because it really isnt that much of a big deal, but he was my best friend, and he had been for years, and i just cant stop thinking of him, and i hate it, i want to never think about him, i want him to be dead to me, and it just wont happen, and i hate it so much, because i hate him, he hurt me, and he as done this to other girls, i want to be done with him, but i knew him, and he knew me on a personal level, and i just want him to be my...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

UM? I think im happy lol

Posted 03-01-2011 at 06:02 PM by maddy09

So, i got mad and yelled at my ex because he was my best friend and he wanted me to act like nothing happend but i cant do that, i dont know why but i cant, so i told him what i thought of him then me and my friend kicked him out of my group and he hasnt talk to me since, and that kind of makes me happy because i didnt want to be his friend anymore because he hurt me, well that is it
Posted in Uncategorized