Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AnalGirl1

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Master nxne 2

Posted 07-21-2014 at 08:42 AM by AnalGirl1
Updated 07-21-2014 at 03:33 PM by Red

This is a relatively straightforward task, for the duration of this week - starting Monday and finishing Sunday evening you shall do the following. Each morning you will get completely naked, go to the mirror... look at yourself... look yourself in the eyes and say out loud "I am my Masters slut"... you will then proceed to edge whilst repeating these words...over and over... until you get to the edge... once you've edged you will take your phone and take a photo of yourself in the mirror (or...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

JulieKEames3

Posted 06-29-2014 at 06:07 AM by AnalGirl1

Hey,
I want to thank you for coming by today! This was a crazy day!
The way you tied me to the chair... and everything else... simple, but effective! I had a key, frozen in a half full bottle tied to the handcuffs, the rope from my mouth to my tits was running about the window-curtain-holder and the Wand-Vibrator was tied so tight to my clit! You can tie this crotch rope perfectly!
And I nearly forgot to thank you for kissing my nipple and my pussy! They were nice and wet afterwards
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

JulieKEames2

Posted 06-29-2014 at 06:06 AM by AnalGirl1

My bound slut Jane,

Here is the rest of the story. I can't wait to hear back how this went.

Spanks and Kisses,
JulieK
___
Julie smiled sweetly at Jane, but her voice now took on a bit of a harsh edge, "I'm so glad you decided to play along. I know how much you enjoyed the last predicament, so I decided to take it to a whole new level with this one. But first you will forgive me a small indulgence. As you know, I did appreciate the sight of your
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

JulieKEames

Posted 06-29-2014 at 05:59 AM by AnalGirl1

#1 Is in my Thread: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...=169466&page=2
#2:
My Dear Anal Girl,

I told you I would like to come up with some challenge that involved those gorgeous tits of your's. Here is a particularly interesting self-bondage scenario:

http://www.boundanna.com/html/en_scen_in_bed.html

Some things to make it more interesting:
1) Use rubber bands or tie some strings around the base of you tits to make them more
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Master nxne

Posted 05-16-2014 at 03:19 PM by AnalGirl1

Hi, this is from the chat with nxne.

I'm home alone, my roommates will be back any minute:
go to the front door, lock it! Put your panties in your mouth, chewing them... and stand right in front of the door. You are to edge once more standing there in front of the door... if you can hear them opening it up, then you are to run quickly to your room!

aaand they are back... I didn't managed to edge in time, and when i heared them i ran back to my pc and a minute later...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Kalades punishment

Posted 05-04-2014 at 09:52 AM by AnalGirl1

From now on up to a week you have to spank your ass 100 times a day with any household item you like. You have to spank every breast 20 times. You have to spank your Pussy 10 times.
You are not allowed to cum.
You have to edge every hour once, except when you are sleeping. You are allowed to skip one edge a day.
You have to put toothpaste on your breast and powder your pussy with chili once everyday for at least 30 minutes.
Everytime you are alone in your apartment or
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I'm a Fucktoy!

Posted 02-15-2014 at 05:25 AM by AnalGirl1

Originally Posted by dare24
From now on, you sleep naked. You sleep on your back, with your legs bent as far back behind your head as they can go. They need to be tied to your bedposts, so you are wide open for the world. Your hands need to be behind and under your legs, handcuffed together with the key just close enough to reach. You will be blindfolded and gagged each night, with your biggest buttplug in your ass and two dildos in your pussy.

You must have something in your ass
Posted in Uncategorized